Easy level 9-8 strategy

thistleboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.01.2018 at 2:25 AM, thistleboy said:

Fearing I was about to break my Vita on level 9-8 I stopped for a beer and a breather. I noticed I had moved into the first slow wheel mechanism when I paused the game. I also noticed I didn't die when the wheel moved over me. Jackpot!

Play until you get to the black button and pause the game. The mechanism will continue to move while the timer is stopped. You'll have plenty of time to complete it with three stars.

Thanks man,was stuck on this level,typed it in google and your response first showed up.

AvengedEvil, it works in most levels and makes levels after 9-8 very easy. One thing it won't work on are the black electric barriers. If one hits you while the game is paused you'll still die. There are only a few levels with those and they're not difficult so it's not a problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thistleboy said:

AvengedEvil, it works in most levels and makes levels after 9-8 very easy. One thing it won't work on are the black electric barriers. If one hits you while the game is paused you'll still die. There are only a few levels with those and they're not difficult so it's not a problem.

Thanks! I'll give it a try as soon as I got my Vita back.