Hey Vegeta! What does the scouter say about this trophy list?

Kishnabe

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Looks all right. 30-50 hours?

No ranked wins is a plus...play for fun.

I really hate online trophies but if you need to do them this is the right way to do it, you won't ruin the experience for those that play for fun and don't care for trophies and you can play at your own rate.

That being said the BP trophy still sucks, you need to win ranked fights to gain BP and you actually lose some if you lose the fight so it's not entirelly perfect...

17 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

I really hate online trophies but if you need to do them this is the right way to do it, you won't ruin the experience for those that play for fun and don't care for trophies and you can play at your own rate.

That being said the BP trophy still sucks, you need to win ranked fights to gain BP and you actually lose some if you lose the fight so it's not entirelly perfect...

The only way to get BP is via Ranked Matches? Casual matches doesn't give you BP? Do you know how much BP do you get winning a ranked Match? Thanks =)

So hyped for this game! Pre ordered the collectorz edition back in early September I was that confidant it was gonna be awesome. Been following various youtubers who have had special access to various test builds for the past few months and finally got to try it out myself in the open beta. Unbelievably good fun! 

As for the the trophy list..... IT'S OVER 9000!! Obviously. 

But no, in all seriousness it looks like a pretty do-able plat. Couple of trophies will be grindy (I'm looking at you 20,000,000 zenni's and story mode link level 40) and the battle points (BP) could be a pain depending on whether it's a cumulative total over time or you actually have to reach (and hold) that figure. I know from the beta if you lose in ranked to a lower player you actually lose battle points and @DeepEyes7 the amount of battle points gained from a win varies on the rank of your opponent.

To sum up.... Roll on Friday! Can't wait to get playing this and the plan is to make it my 40th plat ?

Happy hunting everyone! 

Yep thats the only way to get BP

I think the higher the rank is it gives less bp, but not a big deal since in two days of beta i got like 115k on ranked. per match i think it gives you like 6k-8k bp

Even if you lose it give bp points (only in lower ranks doe)

2 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

The only way to get BP is via Ranked Matches? Casual matches doesn't give you BP? Do you know how much BP do you get winning a ranked Match? Thanks =)

I'm thinking that the BP trophy is going to kill this plat, depending on how much you lose/gain at higher ranks. Maybe end up being like the trophy for getting Gold in SFV. Considering how popular this game is set to be, it could make competition pretty fierce. Although, if it's setup like the beta, it'll be hilariously easy to boost. Just have to find an empty lobby, which should be pretty easy with the crazy number of them.

4 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Only via ranked. In the beta for me I reached around 200 000 BP. Its different how much you earn, I'd say generally 5-7000 BP depending on how good you do. (I actually got 15000 BP from one fight against someone with 100 000 BP more than me whom I didn't lose a single character against..)

When you loose you gain 700 in the first rank, when you rank up, you gain 200, and when you rank up the third time you begin getting -300 I believe. Again you get more/less depending on how good/bad you play.

All this is from personal experience :) I played around 21 Games I believe, had 17 Wins and over 200 000 BP if you're wondering.

For those who think it's a short plat (source : Powerpyx) : 

The trophy / achievement “Set for Life” requires you to earn 20,000,000 Zeni total. To get this much money it will take 3773 matches or roughly 188 hours with this method. Note: you don’t have to keep all the money in your inventory, you are allowed to spend it (so if you spent 19 million the trophy pops when you get another 1 million).

Edited by escarodasoul