Hey Vegeta! What does the scouter say about this trophy list?

Kishnabe

5 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh damn this is going to be a lot of fun! Thanikfully I have about 3 days off, starting this Thursday when it comes out.

I'm curious, why do you say the game comes out on Thursday? I thought it was coming out on Friday, on the 26th, not the 25th on Thursday. Maybe I'm wrong, but i wanna know when the actual release date is.

5 minutes ago, spiderfreak1011 said:

I'm curious, why do you say the game comes out on Thursday? I thought it was coming out on Friday, on the 26th, not the 25th on Thursday. Maybe I'm wrong, but i wanna know when the actual release date is.

Its 26 June Which Mean This Friday

Edited by dark69knight

1 hour ago, spiderfreak1011 said:

Apparently EB Games had it released for Thursday the 25th, and now when I went to check the site, they changed it to Friday the 26th.

Am I the only one who enjoys Combo trophies? That's the part I enjoy the most in fighting games.

From what I've seen of the game the combos looks super easy. It seems the buffer for moves is extremelly lenient.

Anyway, good to see the online portion is not as grindy. That 20m zeny is gon a suck unless they implement some event system which rewards zeny.

8 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

How are the combo's like? Can I compare them technically insane as tekken 7(which I sucked really hard in) or are they much more noob friendly. I suck pretty hard at fighting games but am a huge Dragon Ball fan so platinum wise I'm doubting to get it for an alt account.

The Combo's start off really easy, and are pretty easy up until the last combo of the challenge. The last combo usually is a bit difficult, but with some practice you can get it down. There's 10 combos in each challenge, so the 10th one is usually the only one that's difficult, but still not too hard. You should be alright.