Rayman Legends: Truly Awesome Trophy

Verona7881

I wish I could help you but I don't know, I'd just search online on google or ps3trophies,org (they have better guides than the guides on psn profiles in all honesty so it might have the solution you need) with that being said you could always check the xbox guide too incase they have the fix solution written up in their guide? 

I did Rayman Legends on the vita and it popped for me no problem but that stupid diamond cup made me hate Rayman afterwards :/ 

Kudos to the AKU avatar ;)

• Like 1

The problem was mentioned in the ps3t guide and the tip there was to leave at least 1 level uncompleted and use that to go over the 6000 limit instead of points from online challenges.

And before you completed that last level, it was also best to back-up your save so you could try again if it failed.

I can't remember reading a fix for the problem. If you have a back-up from before you got to it, try reloading that, who knows it works..

Edit: I played the PS4 version

Edited by Kolm

If you delete your save, then I believe you'll have amount of points only from challenges. Try to backup save, delete it from console, boot game (while connected to psn), check your points. Play one challenge, get a cup. Then quit. Wait until new day (challenge) happens. Return your save before booting game, enter, check your points and wait while notification for getting cup pops so it'll send data to the server and refresh. Maybe it'll help, I believe it should but who knows the origin of the problem...

Edited by PlayAsGod

10 hours ago, Verona7881 said:

Oh, so I must restart the game all over again since that was the last trophy. I can better keep a world incomplete then.

I have the PS4 version too so I hope the glitch is not there too.

I you still can, leave at least one singleplayer level uncompleted on PS4. Use that to get over the 6000 points just to be sure. It's what I did and I had no issues unlocking the trophy apart from ages of daily challenges...