Platinum very easy?

Bagwell69

4 hours ago, Fou-Lu88 said:

530.000 PB devi vincere molte partite, 120 vittorie online più o meno.

Io ho raggiunto i 550k in beta avendo fatto 100 vittorie circa (poco meno) con una media di 30-40 sconfitte. Non è lunghissimo o impossibile.

To do 550k you have to win, more or less, 100 matches. Nothing Hard... I lost 30-40 matches and I neither know to play well (Total Matches played 150+-)

Edited by Naruke2007

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Fucking combo challenges!!! I knew before the trophy list was even released they'd include this shit! There goes my chain of DB platinums. 

The combo challenges in this one are MUCH easier than combo challenges in BlazBlue/Street Fighter/Marvel vs. Capcom games, so this might not necessarily break your chain.

See? :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, darkamdusias said:

The combo challenges in this one are MUCH easier than combo challenges in BlazBlue/Street Fighter/Marvel vs. Capcom games, so this might not necessarily break your chain.

See? :)

I'm glad to see it's this easy thank god, I won't have any bother in getting this platinum then :) 

On 24/1/2018 at 3:27 PM, EternalChaos72 said:

Fucking combo challenges!!! I knew before the trophy list was even released they'd include this shit! There goes my chain of DB platinums. 

They are very easy, I have already completed 3 character with no problem, and done around 40 combo for now.

5 hours ago, Thebishop_Remora said:

seems after 200k BP u will lost BP if u losing a match; meaning it will be harder and harder to gain BP; so for everyone who said easy platinum; NO, it defintily isnt >< sorry guys^^

Exactly.

Those were my thoughts when I saw the trophy description: In fighting games with similar systems, Battle Points always get harder and harder to obtain and you have to be almost perfect not to lose them in fights.

You will have to win more than 200 ranked matches and try not to lose many.

So those who said 3/10... Sorry but no!