Platinum very easy?

Bagwell69

1 hour ago, godhand2k said:

Exactly.

Those were my thoughts when I saw the trophy description: In fighting games with similar systems, Battle Points always get harder and harder to obtain and you have to be almost perfect not to lose them in fights.

You will have to win more than 200 ranked matches and try not to lose many.

So those who said 3/10... Sorry but no!

And not not only will the 530000 BP be very hard, but trying to get an S rank on Arcade is a bitch and a half. I've kept on replaying the first course with Kid Buu, Teen Gohan and 1 random person, but I always lose one character because of some bullshit.

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 5:51 PM, darkamdusias said:

The combo challenges in this one are MUCH easier than combo challenges in BlazBlue/Street Fighter/Marvel vs. Capcom games, so this might not necessarily break your chain.

See? :)

agreed,that ethica combo from blazeblue is making the platinum almost impossible  for me. 

On 1/26/2018 at 7:41 PM, godhand2k said:

Exactly.

Those were my thoughts when I saw the trophy description: In fighting games with similar systems, Battle Points always get harder and harder to obtain and you have to be almost perfect not to lose them in fights.

You will have to win more than 200 ranked matches and try not to lose many.

So those who said 3/10... Sorry but no!

It isn't difficult just so damn time consuming. Unless you're just really, really not great at fighting games the BP maybe difficult and collecting the Zeni will take forever, but I would say this around a 5 or a 6 out of 10. 3 is too easy. I would definitely say this is looking to be more difficult than the Budokai collection easily.

Edited by Ghoststorm71

The 530,000 BP trophy will probably become a little easier over time once more players climb the ranks and there's a bigger pool of higher-level fighters. You do have to be somewhat competent at the game to climb the ranks, though. I reckon it's going to take around 150-200 wins to reach that many Battle Points.

One other important point to note is that the online is absolute rubbish right now - I've been kicked out of more games than I have actually finished because it boots me from the lobby. I don't lose any BP, but I'm not gaining any either.

The Zeni grind is kind of ridiculous too - 20,000,000 Zeni is an obnoxious amount. I've played the story through once and earned every other trophy (aside from the 530,000 BP one) and I'm sitting at just under 600,000.

So overall not a hard Platinum, but an extremely big time-sink. I hope they run special events to allow players to earn more Zeni.

• 1 month later...

I can say from experience, getting 530,000 BP took awhile, and was decently challenging. I have a record of 200 wins out of 300 fights, and that's when I reached 530,000 BP, so I only have about a 66% win rate but it was enough to get to that BP level. As for the zeni grind, i've sunk 256 hours into the game and only have 3.2 million Zeni accumulated total over the course of my time playing the game (that's including a few hours spent grinding 6000 Zeni per fight in hard mode story mode too). It'll probably be a few months before I get to that 20 million Zeni and get the platinum. xD

• 2 years later...
On 1/27/2018 at 4:47 AM, GarciaFever said:

And not not only will the 530000 BP be very hard, but trying to get an S rank on Arcade is a bitch and a half. I've kept on replaying the first course with Kid Buu, Teen Gohan and 1 random person, but I always lose one character because of some bullshit.

2 years later and couldnt agree more. The s rank arcade is literally my last trophy before the plat but no matter what 3 fighters i use (including dlc)... Goku black and cell in the final battle have random super abilities out of nowhere. Frustrating trophy.

Edit: got it after 50 tries :) platinum achieved!

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1

On 19.6.2020 at 2:10 PM, shlomaniac said:

2 years later and couldnt agree more. The s rank arcade is literally my last trophy before the plat but no matter what 3 fighters i use (including dlc)... Goku black and cell in the final battle have random super abilities out of nowhere. Frustrating trophy.

Edit: got it after 50 tries :) platinum achieved!

Its like kid buu, cell and goku Black just gets a random super power up and at first I was like ‘okay, they kicked my butt, then screw them, then what the hell is this witch craft, and then finally these three characters are amazing and I won with ease, trophy achieved, And then okay screw arcade mode now’

• Like 1

• 7 months later...