Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Source - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/29/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-plutia-histoire-dlc-characters/

Re; Birth 1 did just release yesterday in Japan but, that didn't stop Compile Heart from announcing 2(3) DLC character for Re;birth 1.

The DLC character is Pururu, Peashy and Historie

Yes Historie is for the first time in HDN history playable but, their is sadly no word on fighting style or weapon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank goodness (no pun intended xD). I though we wouldn't see it anymore...

I'm kinda surprised that NISA did not decide to pick it up after all... considering how they localized every PS3 Neptunia and are about to release Idol Neptunia...

I would guess NISA ask Idea Factory International to publish it since, they was busy with Idol PP and Fairy Fencer F

• 1 month later...

I'm so conflicted. I loved Neptunia V so much that i actually platinumed it, but i absolutely hated the first Neptunia game. It was so laggy and the combat was boring. This seems like a remake of the first game. If it uses what they've learned from Victory, it could be amazing but i hope the story is more fleshed out and interesting than the first game originally was.

I'm so conflicted. I loved Neptunia V so much that i actually platinumed it, but i absolutely hated the first Neptunia game. It was so laggy and the combat was boring. This seems like a remake of the first game. If it uses what they've learned from Victory, it could be amazing but i hope the story is more fleshed out and interesting than the first game originally was.

The combat is from mk2/V.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any information on DLCs for the west? And are there any trophy dlcs? I think not because the other Hyperdimension Neptunia games didn't have them either.

But I'm quite hyped, because I wanted to play Neptunia games for a while now but that announcement stopped me from buying the PS3 game(and most people said it isn't that good because of the fighting mechanic)

• 4 weeks later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 will be released on August 26 in the US and August 27 in the EU.

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 4