Semispheres saving time method?

Infernofeuer1

Hey is it possible to saving time for the 35 min trophy if you beat chapter by chapter so fast as possible and upload the save data to online storage, if fail download the Sava data again... And repeat it over the whole game? 

Because i read if you pause the game the time counter is still running, so sad...

I try the save data method but can anyone confirm if this work?

'Cause the video guide on youtube seems impossible to do the game and watch the video at the same time?

Any tips or strategy will be appreciate,

for gamers who don't own this game STAY AWAY from this TRASH GAME.

Greetz Infernofeuer1

• 1 year later...

Someone posted this on Youtube:

''For anyone doing this now (I only just got the game), the easiest way to do the 35 minute trophy is to complete a level and instantly hold the ps button and close application, the timer pauses while the application isn’t open. This is a bit annoying to do but it allows you to watch how to do every level before even going into the level, no remembering anything, which was my biggest problem...I would completely forget levels.''

I will test this out one of these days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the above method does not work.

EDIT: Guy messaged me back with the above method.

'' worked for me, on the physical edition from playasia for PS4. Don't know what else to tell you, other than I simply held the PS button, closed application after each world (by this I mean, world is the group of levels per number, 1-1, 1-2 etc and then watched videos for the next group of levels and repeated.''

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 9 months later...