Voxophone Collectibles Question

zeit86geist

You can but you have to know exactly which one it is you have missed, because everything respawns when you use Chapter select and there's no easy way of telling exactly what you have missed and which Chapter it's in. Also note that by loading a Chapter bookmark save, your inventory and found collectibles will only consist of what you had on you at the time that save was made - which further compounds the difficulty of trying to figure what you have and haven't found. Another annoyance, is that loading one of the Chapter bookmark saves will move it to the top of the list and cause all your saves to go out of sequence when your new ones overwrite the originals (at least they did in the PS3 version, though I can't remember how they handled it on the PS4).

I don't know if they fixed this glitch on the PS4 version but on the PS3, there was a nasty bug that caused the collectible trophies to not pop if PSN crapped out at any point during your playthrough (which I unfortunately got hit by and had to replay the game from scratch to get the Voxophone and Telescope trophies). Due to this, it was recommended to backup your saves on a regular basis and XMB quit if you got signed out due to PSN going down or your internet taking a dump.

Edited by HuntingFever
Rephrased for clarity.
  • Like 2