Enemies spawn after final boss?

DrakeHellsing

Just worried about this, on if they stop spawning after the main questline is completed, mostly for these trophies tied to combat that I have yet to complete, like uppercut three enemies at once, 30 hit combo, punch a kiss and all that sort of stuff.

I assume there's that other thing that, so far, could unlock after the main game is completed, that "Fight!" mode or whatever it is.

I beat the game last night and when you finish Mr. Gar puts you on plaza patrol everyday so there is plenty of enemies to fight and he pays you 6 coins every day too. I am only missing the grand slam trophy and getting all the pow cards. I am missing 5 pow cards but I do not think they come from the machine since I have gotten nothing but duplicates for a long time so I think the codes on the bottom of the machine is where the cards are. I only know that 3 vans is a code and 3 cards is a code.

Ah, that makes things easier.  I do assume that the only way to get coins is from Mr. Gar each day?  Still working on the game, bit by bit myself.  But it's nice to know that after the main questline is completed, robots still spawn.

Tiny question, a Raymond, is that one that green robot by chance? Just because of punching a kiss from one, I've fought the green one... but never gave it a chance to do much xD

By the way, max level on stats? Is that level 4 by chance?

12 minutes ago, SUGARTOUCH said:

Max level is 5 in the 3 stats and Raymond is the green robot and one of his moves is blowing a kiss at you that you can punch back at him.

Ah, thanks for that.  Thought that green robot was Raymond, so next time I come across one, I'll take out other robots and leave Raymond alone, just so he can do that move.

And level 5 is the max, that's not too bad after all, toughness will be simple to get up, the other two will take a little bit longer, not much though.

And I do take it that Mr. Gar is the only way to get more money? Cause the robots don't drop any money so far.

You will reach a point in the story where Dendy will ask you to collect pieces of the robots that will drop if you hit them while they are taunting. Every 2 pieces is 1 coin. Also Dendy will pay you for duplicate cards. I ended up only having trouble leveling up the agility skill and had to buy food to grind it out a bit after the story.