Is "Renowned Tactician" glitched?

51 minutes ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

They don't have to be done in a single chapter. In my case, the trophy popped after I have finished a Domination Battle issued by Fei (first of that chapter btw) :dance:

Then if that's the case, it must be main story only? I think I've done four in the main story. The first one, one from Fei and then two in the school thing

Also loads of side ones

2 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

Then if that's the case, it must be main story only? I think I've done four in the main story. The first one, one from Fei and then two in the school thing

Also loads of side ones

Yes, I think that the trophy takes in consideration only the story related and the blue ones from Fei, otherwise I'd unlocked the trophy much earlier than that :hmm:

1 hour ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Yes, I think that the trophy takes in consideration only the story related and the blue ones from Fei, otherwise I'd unlocked the trophy much earlier than that :hmm:

Hmm, maybe it's from side quests cuz I just got it from a random side quest and I think there's 5 completed on my BBS side quest log. (what's weird is one of them was completed twice? I completed it and then the exact same one came 20 mins later and the first time ins't even registered (and I haven't lost and save after literally everything) from my farm searches and I just got the silver). 

Maybe one day someone will figure it out lol but at least it just popped

Throwing in my two cents. I got mine in Chapter 9 after doing a Mirei (green) mission. It was one of the ones where you defeat all the Digimon. I'm pretty certain I hadn't done 5 of those specific kinds yet, but I'd done way more than 5 Dominations in total. There was really no rhyme or reason as to why it popped when it did for me. But at least I have it, so whatever.

17 minutes ago, Seibei4211 said:

Throwing in my two cents. I got mine in Chapter 9 after doing a Mirei (green) mission. It was one of the ones where you defeat all the Digimon. I'm pretty certain I hadn't done 5 of those specific kinds yet, but I'd done way more than 5 Dominations in total. There was really no rhyme or reason as to why it popped when it did for me. But at least I have it, so whatever.

Seems like it's buggy and will unlock at random then

• 1 month later...

Had some issues with the trophy as well. Saved up 5 domination battle investigations from the farm and did them all at once in one chapter on my NG+. Unlocked no problem, if anyone else having issues with it as well, I would do the same. All 5 were investigations from the farm, so it seems like they don't have to be story related.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, quick question: I tried farming domination cases but all I am getting are evil hacker cases. I’ve done 15 of them and I know there’s about 29 in total. Do domination battles appear after I finish all hacker cases or am I just really unlucky?? I’m in post game too. 

9 hours ago, LKY616 said:

Hey everyone, quick question: I tried farming domination cases but all I am getting are evil hacker cases. I’ve done 15 of them and I know there’s about 29 in total. Do domination battles appear after I finish all hacker cases or am I just really unlucky?? I’m in post game too. 

Hmm, they're supposed to be repeatable so a few should add. I almost always had the Youth at Heart one add. I guess you're getting really unlucky RNG. There's 30 total hacker quests, so youll eventually get more dominion ones you've just been unlucky it seems. What's good for that though is it means you're closer to getting the quest to unlock Magnamon and Rapidmon at lest

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me know, oh well, I still need to grind the hacker ranks so it’s not wasting time I guess. Planning to grind the rest in new game plus tho.

Edit: btw can anyone help me with online matches. I need 3000 coins for avatar, I’ve done most of the event missions but still not enough, trying to fight npc is a pain too. My PSN is LKY616

Edited by LKY616

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:36 PM, LKY616 said:

Thanks for letting me know, oh well, I still need to grind the hacker ranks so it’s not wasting time I guess. Planning to grind the rest in new game plus tho.

Edit: btw can anyone help me with online matches. I need 3000 coins for avatar, I’ve done most of the event missions but still not enough, trying to fight npc is a pain too. My PSN is LKY616

What I did was start a new game rush to the point where I have the digilsb see what event required mine was 3 dark Digimon, don't take x amount of damage in 1 attack during the match, and use power attacks x amount of times and got exactly enough to buy the 20 avatars 

• Like 1