Local game trophy with 4 players

Nubalico

54 minutes ago, Platagonist said:

@locoporkko Do you mean 4 PSN accounts or accounts in-game? Where can I create them if it's the latter? I can't seem to get it to work - once I add a player (whether it's Player 1, 2, 3 or 4) I can't add any other one, only AI. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

4 accounts and 1 controller 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, locoporkko said:

4 accounts and 1 controller 

@locoporkko I really appreciate you trying to help me, but I am still not getting it. :( Could you or anyone else please post some kind of a step-by-step tutorial for me? 

I have 4 users on PS4 connected with 4 PSN accounts, each of them has Way of Redemption on their profile. When I turn on the game, I connect to the European server and I start playing - then I click Offline and 2v2. The game asks me to add players with 4 arrows. I am able to add the first player just fine (with any arrow), but when I try to add the other one(s), I can't - I click the remaining arrows and nothing happens. ? I can only add AIs with the Square button. What am I missing?

I also tried to create accounts in game, but I can't - in profile or any other settings I am not seeing any 'Create Account' buttons. I am only seeing my PSN account's name (the one I am being logged in to) in the Main Menu. ?

I apologize for being overly dumb and I thank everyone who decides to help me in advance ! ?

@Platagonist Never played this game or anything, but usually with these kind of things you're going to have to add each player with their own controller. On the PS4 you log users in by assigning them a controller.

Obviously the trick to doing this with 4 accounts and 1 controller is that you'll have to reassign the controller every time you want to join the game on a specific account. So start by adding your main account, then press the PS button on the controller and sign out of it. Then restart the controller and login with account#2, and join the game with that. Repeat for accounts 3 and 4 and start then go back to account#1 and start the game.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...