PS Plus - DS2 and FC4 (Leak)

Aecesaje_

I really hope not, I just bought Dark Souls 2 xD 

I honestly don't see it happening anyway, they're both currently on sale and they're both pretty high profile, popular games. It would be unlikely that they're both free on the same month.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, we did get Demon's Souls from Plus years ago. So you never know. 

Except Demon's Souls is "owned" by Sony, Dark Souls is not :hmm: Bloodborne would be much more credible as a leak.

2 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I doubt it because FC4 is currently at sales now

Psycho-pass was discounted last month and a week later was in IGC, so...

3 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, we did get Demon's Souls from Plus years ago. So you never know. 

It's not the same because Demon's Souls belong to Sony while the Dark Souls series belong to Bandai Namco, Bloodborne could be a possibility but I doubt Sony will release such system seller title to PS+ that soon.

Seeing "That's you" again make me think that high chance this image is fake.

Shame we've been getting junk for so long that this seems super fake to us. "2 actual games? Too good to be true!"

I think it's real, FC4 is just the usual ubi schlock that you can find for $5 literally anywhere and their releasing DS2 to hype up the remaster coming soon. If it's not real than I'm not disappointed because I expect junk every month anyway.

• Like 4

I'd never buy a Dark Souls game myself but I'd be interested to try it out if this turns out to be true. I already got 100% in the PS4 version of Far Cry 4 but it'd be great for people who haven't played that game yet. I hope this is true!

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Today on Reddit this guy posted what he says to be the February free games for PS Plus subscribers, on my opinion its fake but if thats true we will be getting: Dark Souls 2 and Far Cry 4. Here's the original post

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/7sw87n/leak_february_igc_dark_souls_2sotfs_farcry_4/

Bleh, another shit month from the look of things.

17 minutes ago, turniplord said:

100% fake - https://gamingcentral.in/playstation-plus-games-december-2017-announced

It's the exact same image as the one in the embedded video thumbnail but with the 2 games above edited into it - here is the image directly for comparison: 

Original

maxresdefault-8-1.jpg

Fake 'leak'
14wwpie.jpg

Yeah I already made the comparision but I never through that this leak was true I'm expecting Ratchet and Clank and I already have Far Cry 4 on PS3 and DS on the PC