PS Plus - DS2 and FC4 (Leak)

Aecesaje_

1 hour ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Except Demon's Souls is "owned" by Sony, Dark Souls is not :hmm: Bloodborne would be much more credible as a leak.

Why? Xbox360 got Dark Souls a couple of years back for Games with Gold. Just because a game is owned by a 3rd party doesn't mean it's off the table.

26 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

Why? Xbox360 got Dark Souls a couple of years back for Games with Gold. Just because a game is owned by a 3rd party doesn't mean it's off the table.

Never said that's off the table or something like that, I simply stated that's less likely. Especially since (and correct me if I'm wrong) I never seen a single game from Bandai Namco on PS+ :hmm:

Then again, if the leak is true that's better for everyone :dance:

Edited by ShimizuGear09

3 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I doubt it because FC4 is currently at sales now

from my experience of buying them b4 they come to plus, this means nothing. i ve bought many games in sales for them to be on plus the next month.

if its true then its another bad month for me as i only them both.

You know you play too much Guitar Hero when you think DS2 and FC4 was a guy getting a full combo on a DualShock 2 controller.

Anywhore. That would be fine with me. Both are 10 bucks anywhere near me, but I'd rather get a ten buck game that was once worth a hundred each month, than a ten buck game that launched at ten bucks. 

No offense to little indie guys, I actually mean it in the sense of, if a game launches at like 10 bucks or so, I'm probably just gonna buy it if it interests me. Hell, the amount of mid 20 buck indies I've bought on Switch already is ridiculous. Plus I have Dark Souls 1 on Xbone already, and already played my fill of Dark Souls 3  so number 2 popping up works fine. As for Far Cry, shit, I just realized I've got number 2, number 3, and Blood Dragon (on Xbox and PS). The only ones I don't have are the original and Primal. Maybe 4 will be the one that finally gets more than an hour or two out of me?

tl;dr I'd be happy with these games, even though they're both old and cheap nowadays.

4 hours ago, turniplord said:

wonder why they added that yellow glow in the edges for That's You if it's fake. PS EU has been using the same template for a while now. I examined the lightning over the Dark Souls image and it seems pretty good to me. If it's a fake, it's pretty well made. Note that I am not a pro in examining images, someone with knowledge could give more details, but that's what everyone can do if they have any doubts. Maybe that's why there is lot more yellow glow, to cover some imperfections with that lightning.

Edited by Katt

Far Cry 3 seems probable, only because every time I borrow a game disc from my buddy, that game goes on IGC within a couple months.  Happened with Just Cause 3 and Infamous Second Son recently, to name a few.  Since I haven't played a Souls game, it probably is fake :P

seems fake to me. DS as ps plus game just doesnt sound right at all. I hope were not getting FC4 cuz i already platted that game a long time ago, and the dlc is not worth ur money. i wish ps plus monthly fames came with all dlc included. that'd be the day.

Edited by gamesfourever

8 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

It's not the same because Demon's Souls belong to Sony while the Dark Souls series belong to Bandai Namco, Bloodborne could be a possibility but I doubt Sony will release such system seller title to PS+ that soon.

Seeing "That's you" again make me think that high chance this image is fake.

Incorrect, NamcoBandai simply published Dark Souls, it's still owned by From Software. I'd say this is fake too, there is absolutely no way Sony would give 2 AAA PS4 titles in the same month.

6 hours ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Never said that's off the table or something like that, I simply stated that's less likely. Especially since (and correct me if I'm wrong) I never seen a single game from Bandai Namco on PS+ :hmm:

Then again, if the leak is true that's better for everyone :dance:

Earth Defense Force 2025

• Like 1

18 hours ago, turniplord said:

100% fake - https://gamingcentral.in/playstation-plus-games-december-2017-announced

It's the exact same image as the one in the embedded video thumbnail but with the 2 games above edited into it - here is the image directly for comparison:

That's just how they do things. Here are October and November's:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg