Can I get the zombie trophies in local co-op?

Hello. I know this topic is like 5 years late but for some reason I decided to try get the plat for this game.

Tower of Babble

Don't Fire Until You See

You Have No Power Over Me

I'm trying to do this three trophies and I want to know if they can be done in split screen. And can I get the "Don't Fire Until You See" trophy if the second player (guest) opens all the doors while I stay in the same place? 

Thanks.

Yes to both questions. I would stay away from the online because there have been reports of people hacking other players trophies to unlocked instantly and that can get you flagged here. You are real lucky you got the Big League trophy before they took the service down.

I know you can do dont fire until you can see and you have no power over me trophies. Tower of babble I would assume you can but are you using two controllers yourself or do you have another person helping you? Because if you don’t have another person helping then you there is no way you’re going to be able to emp all the light posts within time

4 hours ago, skateak said:

Yes to both questions. I would stay away from the online because there have been reports of people hacking other players trophies to unlocked instantly and that can get you flagged here. You are real lucky you got the Big League trophy before they took the service down.

Aha, that's great. 

Oh.. thank you, I was really thinking about going back again to playing online but I guess that's not gonna happen. 

Yeah, I think I heard the news about the league play not being supported and went for the trophy straight away. 

4 hours ago, CrystalNoctowl said:

I know you can do dont fire until you can see and you have no power over me trophies. Tower of babble I would assume you can but are you using two controllers yourself or do you have another person helping you? Because if you don’t have another person helping then you there is no way you’re going to be able to emp all the light posts within time

No, I'll have someone help me with Tower of Babble, I saw a trophy guide and it doesn't seem possible if I do it by myself. 

I probably will end doing the three trophies with someone because zombie mode isn't my thing.

Thank you guys for the answers. ?

1 hour ago, ItssMohammed said:

No, I'll have someone help me with Tower of Babble, I saw a trophy guide and it doesn't seem possible if I do it by myself. 

I probably will end doing the three trophies with someone because zombie mode isn't my thing.

Thank you guys for the answers. 1f44d.png

If you end up having to play with someone online and not locally, make sure you do it in a private match so someone doesn't hack the game and auto-pop your trophies.

• Like 1

If you need someone for the Tower of babble trophy, i am up for it, just shoot me a friend request. I know the steps for the easter egg. I've been trying to find someone to do it with but havent been successful. It's really irritating me cause it's the only trophy that's cockblocking my platinum.

• 3 months later...
On 26.01.2018 at 7:31 AM, CrystalNoctowl said:

I did it lol xD . It just takes time and skill, nothing fancy 'bout it.

• 1 year later...