Arena Battles

Nayreleehw

That happened to me ? Set it to observe while I walked the dog. Got home to find that it had actually let me start watching a match, it was mid fight on my screen, but frozen with the message 'lost connection to server'.

Checked to see if trophy had popped but no. It seems you need to watch an entire match, start to finish. Good luck with this as it seems (in UK at least) no one is playing arena matches. Not even in the 'Arena Match First' servers. I've spent the last 2 hours jumping from server to server trying to get this with no joy yet. 

Edit:

Hahahahaha. They say a watched pot never boils........ left it on observe to go for a smoke and write this post. Came indoors to hear the sounds of battle ? Trophy aquired.  

Edited by Sayaaaargh87
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

That happened to me 1f613.png Set it to observe while I walked the dog. Got home to find that it had actually let me start watching a match, it was mid fight on my screen, but frozen with the message 'lost connection to server'.

And me too. I was watching the fight when i got disconected. Nice that you got trophy :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 6:42 AM, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Edit:

Hahahahaha. They say a watched pot never boils........ left it on observe to go for a smoke and write this post. Came indoors to hear the sounds of battle 1f600.png Trophy aquired.  

This 100%, the first time I put it on observe and played my vita while glancing over to see if it would enter the match, it wouldn't work for at least 30 minutes. 

The next morning I put it on observe and went to take a shower. Came back 15 minutes later and saw that I was still there but checked my trophies and saw I got it.  Weird thing is I wanted to see the match so I saved the video, went into capture gallery to watch it, and there was no match at all. 

Edited by NutellaOrgies