The Great Spam Hunt

Mmm so I see you have a handy lead this month. Blah blah trophy trophy talk talk brag brag.

So now that is out of the way. I have been enjoying this Twitch business but it strikes me a tad anti social on my behalf that the chat box can't actually chat. Well with voice anyway. Nevertheless I am sure the time will come. I look forward to a little back and forth at some point before the year is out. I do find this Twitch business interesting though, I am looking forward to when you finally decide to play something I am interested. Did I mention FFXIV is rather good ?

Oh and I didn't ever PM you that camel joke did I ........

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cjshai said:

I have been enjoying this Twitch business but it strikes me a tad anti social on my behalf that the chat box can't actually chat. Well with voice anyway.

Oh there is a work around. As you are typing just talk out loud. you can hear your own voice that way and it will be just like having an irl conversation.... better actually as you are working on your typing skills at the same time.

12 hours ago, Cjshai said:

I do find this Twitch business interesting though, I am looking forward to when you finally decide to play something I am interested. Did I mention FFXIV is rather good ?

You mean Desert Racing GST was not interesting to you? Not sure how that is possible, games where all you do is drive in a circle for hours on end seem right up your alley.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Oh there is a work around. As you are typing just talk out loud. you can hear your own voice that way and it will be just like having an irl conversation.... better actually as you are working on your typing skills at the same time.

I actually had to read this 3 times because I thought you were serious and I wasn’t doing it right. LOL. Damn kids and their technological know how. 

20 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You mean Desert Racing GST was not interesting to you? Not sure how that is possible, games where all you do is drive in a circle for hours on end seem right up your alley.

Ahh so you are familiar with The Crew 2

I am actually playing a game you made a guide for...... for once.....Bull Riding !!!!

At first glance it looks like you put quite the effort into it....you must either love Bull Riding.....or just games in general that are a lot of button mashing, repetition and scores that make no sense and highly skewed in the player's favor. You can be down 50 points in the final round, get a 0 and then win by 100.

Edited by MrUnknown625

Lol, the only thing I love more than Bull Riding is the name Cody ?

23 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You can be down 50 points in the final round, get a 0 and then win by 100.

I just thought this was how everything worked in America #makeamericagreatagain

You should see my latest "guide" total quality, took less time than the actual game. But what I really need is for someone to play that Bug Fear Sim. Pretty sure that game is 99% random but hey if so at least 1% of people can follow my walkthrough. Well except for the last trophy that is riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. I am not even sure Winston could help me there.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

there were a lot of Cody's in that game...but the name Stormy Wing takes top spot

Lol, really to fantastic. It is such a shame the EU release last week wasn't a stack. 

So I am going to throw up some of those super specfic stats you like. While it is not technically the end of the month I am basically done none till November and seeing as I snaked the lead in the last day it seems to work in my favour ?. So I have us at 7993 and 5730 respective. Now unless you decide to abandon ship and join the master race for some Forza H4 ( in like 4hrs yesssssss) I except some inroads come November. 

Have a great month mate, 

crazy dog lady

(possible avatar ?)( I think it is very stylish)(It would only be 6 months right)

September Results 

Mr Unknown625                         Cjshai

Trophies Earnt                                                  853                                  929                            

Plats Earnt                                                       28                                    36                                        

Trophies Per Day (TPD)                                  21.38                                 29.83                                        

As a % of 2017 total *                                    69.45%%                           91.22%                                                       

Difference                                                       -1.22 Loss TPD                 6.01 Gain TPD            

Project total                                                   7803.92                                10,887.95   

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

its that a grocery bag it is wearing?????

Also I have an idea for a comp........ we even get to work together in this one

Grocery bag ..... why you never. That is clearly a designer dog Scarf and head wrap. Versace by the look, although I think it is last season (the owner should be embarrassed) 

I like your comp idea, working together to spread the word of Spam. Do we need to learn Chinese first though ?

• 3 weeks later...

So I see you have made an impressive start to October with a commanding lead 627 to 64. I think this will end up closer than your think. I reckon I am good for another 1000 trophies or so this year (lvl 100 what what ), so we shall definitely see. As mentioned before congrats on regaining your position. I had to smile at your suggestion that our teamly friends were hard up at the moment due to the lack of short plats dropping. Perhaps this was the month to take them on, I am sure they will be back swinging in no time.

Now I must ask what was the point of the button mashing in Persona Dancing. I was only half listening while working so must have missed your mute this now warning. Can the game really be reduced to just a button mash. 

Now finally the year is drawing to a close and I know those delicious black friday sales you Americans salivate over so much are approaching. How about a little Xbox1 love.........

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Unfortunately not, it got jipped out of a choice at the GotY awards....rigged for over hyped AAA games and Celeste....psst everyone vote Celeste

AAA blah. Celeste huh, perhaps I will look into it.

I still think you should look into Ni no Kuni 2. 

Edited by Cjshai

• 2 weeks later...

So just so we are clear I hold you solely responsible for the travesty that was that Onrush plat. My ego simply couldn't let you plat a racing game without me doing so as well. You have severely delayed my Assassins Creed progress on the X you know. Anyway it was partial worth it to be exposed to the Twitch-a-verse. I can safely say it was my first co-op assisted plat via that method. I still don't really get the Twitch phenomena but I guess I am old. Still in a round about way we did finally co-op something. Now excuse me while I retreat back to my comfort zone you would be surprised how many games need 5 minutes of my time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cjshai said:

So just so we are clear I hold you solely responsible for the travesty that was that Onrush plat. My ego simply couldn't let you plat a racing game without me doing so as well. You have severely delayed my Assassins Creed progress on the X you know. Anyway it was partial worth it to be exposed to the Twitch-a-verse. I can safely say it was my first co-op assisted plat via that method. I still don't really get the Twitch phenomena but I guess I am old. Still in a round about way we did finally co-op something. Now excuse me while I retreat back to my comfort zone you would be surprised how many games need 5 minutes of my time.

Go get those Astrology games done ;) 

And congrats on your first non trophy trash plat in nearly a month :P

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 7:21 AM, MrUnknown625 said:

Go get those Astrology games done ;) 

And congrats on your first non trophy trash plat in nearly a month :P

Ouch, harsh but true................ you should watch the trailer for this Nippon Marathon ................. yep it is only getting better 4 me this month ?

• 3 weeks later...

Image result for spam computer image 

And we made it. Great race throughout the year, thanks as always for indulging me. Improvements for both of us in 2018. I think it is a testament to our love of gaming across all forms that these numbers were consistently so high across the year despite breaks, holidays, work, family,  disillusionment,  a fair mix of longer titles and brief affairs with the evil Xbox and seductive Switch.

I would not change anything I am a Spam Hunter and proud of it. This year has been the most enjoyable for gaming so far, so many great titles, high quality spam and some really quality people. I think we will continue to see the spam message continue into 2019 even stronger. Teams this time huh ?. I couldn't think of any better way and at the Home of Spam. Simply perfect. 

So little number breakdown for you.

Final Scores

Total Trophies              Mr Unknown  8,291          Cj 10,019

Total Plats                   Mr Unknown  274              Cj 260

Average Trophy Per Day   Mr Unknown  22.72          Cj  27.45

Great to see your new avatar in place, it looks completely hideous. I don't necessarily consider myself great, but it is a nice touch in your profile so I will live with it. Just think how quickly the next 6 months will go...... Dawg,

Happy New Year mate, may all good things come to you and your family in 2019

Cj

• Like 1

Yep GG and Happy New Year to you as well. May your 2019 be filled with high quality spam (just slightly less then mine this time)

I will leave this here though

10 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

Total Plats                   Mr Unknown  274              Cj 260

Edited by MrUnknown625
  • Like 1