Ps4 patch 1.01 is out.

lilpain97

43 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Definitely going to do this now it has been fixed to de throne SMB as my rarest trophy. Is this game even hard? Vita has patch but is still at a 0.09%

Don´t think the game is easy by any means but being on ps´+ and glitched trophies sure helped it go really low on rarity. People probably moved on from this game too.

4 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Don´t think the game is easy by any means but being on ps´+ and glitched trophies sure helped it go really low on rarity. People probably moved on from this game too.

It won't be easy but I don't think it will be too hard. Considering you can do all medals individually right? So you can 0 death it on 1 and get speed and chain master together.

I already 100%ed it so I'd say it's like a 6 or 7/10 difficulty. 

Like 3 or 4 of all stages are somewhat hard, over a bit amount of time and few tries you can get 3 stars quite easily in all stages. 

One of the hardest trophies is the classic mode without dying. Relatively hard, can take a good amount of skill especially cause the hardest stages are the last ones (except for the very last, that one is easy) 

Edited by IncreaseDark
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, IncreaseDark said:

I already 100%ed it so I'd say it's like a 6 or 7/10 difficulty. 

Like 3 or 4 of all stages are somewhat hard, over a bit amount of time and few tries you can get 3 stars quite easily in all stages. 

One of the hardest trophies is the classic mode without dying. Relatively hard, can take a good amount of skill especially cause the hardest stages are the last ones (except for the very last, that one is easy) 

Thanks for sharing. How long will it take to 100%? 

5 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Thanks for sharing. How long will it take to 100%? 

Hard to say right now for me, cause I played it just a 2 or 3 hours a day maybe in the time I wanted to complete it. 

But really not long, I'd say something around 10 - 15 hours. 

The fact that a friend of mine speed runners the game in 3 hours speaks for itself. With the knowledge of how the stages looks like and how to proceed so you can shoot all cubes, you could do it on a short day, but I didn't have that skill so xD

Edited by IncreaseDark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.01.2018 at 3:17 PM, lilpain97 said:

As the title says the patch 1.01 is out. Im not sure if it fixes trophy but ill take the risk and try it and say if its patched.

Thanks for the heads-up. Dream about 100% profile completion lives on!

Edited by Wuzziaka

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, LuuadPL said:

Someone could tell me why I can't play with my old save from the cloud? Load Data : Loading.. just that on screen. ;/

Someone else had same problem. Sadly no fix was found so im assuming you have to restart.

• 2 years later...