Silver no damage trophies not unlocking in Valhalla mode?

CabDK

I just started Valhalla mode. I did not get the six silver damage trophies prior to starting Valhalla mode, thinking they would unlock during my Valhalla mode no damage run. However my no damage trophy for beating Isa did not unlock, it recorded my no damage stats though. Then I did normal no damage and it unlocked instantly. Can anyone confirm that the silver no damage trophies has to be unlocked playing normal difficulty?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, actually playing that game and I can confirm that it is as you say, just that in my case it happened with the “Shun the Gods” trophies.

I started Valhalla and killed Jera with no powers but the specific trophy didn’t unlock, then I went back to Normal mode, killed her again and then the trophy popped.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The same applies to the trophies that require you to beat the bosses under special conditions, e.g. beating Hagalaz without knocking her down. When I fought Kaunan in Valhalla Mode, I defeated him with almost no health left yet didn't get the Risky Business trophy, so I guess the only trophies you can unlock in this mode are the gold trophies.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know it been ages since I posted this. Thank you for the input, and for confirming it is not glitched. Maybe I'll get back to the game someday, I usually complete what I start, but I really don't like the RNG in this game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CabDK said:

I know it been ages since I posted this. Thank you for the input, and for confirming it is not glitched. Maybe I'll get back to the game someday, I usually complete what I start, but I really don't like the RNG in this game.

Seeing this thread on the homepage piqued my interest since I remember a similar post on PST. And I agree about the RNG, it’s ridiculous. 

Tell you what, I was actually planning on returning to this game soon to finish it off. You fancy going for it in tandem, to motivate each other to pull through the bullshit?  

• Like 1

On 13/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, MrFudge said:

Seeing this thread on the homepage piqued my interest since I remember a similar post on PST. And I agree about the RNG, it’s ridiculous. 

Tell you what, I was actually planning on returning to this game soon to finish it off. You fancy going for it in tandem, to motivate each other to pull through the bullshit?  

I'm not sure I want to put myself through the torture trying to complete this game. Feel free to add me if you want, then maybe just maybe I'll complete it someday in a distant future lol. Although it was a late reply, I was acutrally just acknowledging people answered my question :)