Backlog Anonymous - The event to end all backloggery (Year 1)

I added the 2 PS3 and 2 PS4 games for February which brought my total to zero, then I finished Job Simulator (platinum and story) and Batman Arkham Origins (story), That's 5 New games on the year, 7 completed and 4 of those I platinumed. I'm also getting close to finishing SSX, but some of the later world tour events are killing me. I'll probably jump to Unfinished Swan and revisit Red Dead Redemption once I am done with SSX. Though, I'm going to be pretty busy coming up, so it'll be tough to squeeze in gaming time. Hopefully, I can still at least fight off the backlog and finish more games than PS+ games coming in.

• Like 1

@Joker so how do DLC completions count?

Specific case: I completed the "Pic-a-Pix Colour" DLC for Pic-a-Pix Deluxe on the Switch. This DLC costs half the main game price, contains half the number of puzzles (150 to the main game's 300) which are all the puzzles from the old 3DS / Wii U title.

Well, it seems that my backlog post needs some update, hehe. Since the event started, I haven't finished a single game yet, but I crossed out Bastion and Far Cry 4, two games I will definitely platinum this week. I only have 30 minutes left for each game to get the platinum.

Plus, I only have some (but most) games on my PS4 backlog, listing those I pretend to complete. I also have others games, mainly from PS Plus, but since they are smaller games and can be played on a PSVita, I'm not consdering them for now. However, any good PS4 game from PS Plus will be added to the backlog automatically.

I don't know if I'm going to add a PSP/3DS backlog. As far as PSP gaming is concerned, I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 and almost finished the story. Despite not owning PSP games, there are still some games I pretend to play. Might add them. Haven't touched my 3DS for a long time, but might add also.

As for the PS4, started playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Stories: The Path of Destinies and Worms Battlegrounds. Focusing on these three games right now. Also going to start and complete Journey.

• Like 1

Ok, so I've been following this topic and decided to participate a while ago, however I haven't gotten to writing down my backlog yet (it takes much more time then one would imagine) so let's do it:

Backlog PS4 (the only console I own): (21/283):

101 Ways To Die
10 Second Ninja X

2064: Read Only Memories
7 Days To Die
Aaru's Awakening

Absolver
Action Henk
Adam's Venture: Origins
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Airmech Arena
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
Alienation
Alien Shooter
Amnesia Collection

Another World
Ape Escape 2
Apotheon
Aragami
Armello
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Assassin's Creed Origins
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Azkend 2
Back To The Future: The Game
Badland
Batman
Batman: Arkham Night
Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum
Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City
Battle Ages
Battle Islands
Beach Buggy Racing
Beyond: Two Souls
Blacklight: Retribution

Bloodborne
Boggle

Bombing Busters
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Bounce Rescue
Bound
Brawlhalla
Brick Breaker
Broforce

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Burly Men At Sea

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Castles

Claire
Curses 'N Chaos
Darksiders 2

Dead by Daylight
Dead Island - Definitive Edition
Dead Island: Retro Revenge
Dead Island: Riptide - Definitive Edition
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
Deadpool
Dead Rising 
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Destroy All Humans! 2

Destiny 2
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Doki-Doki Universe
Don't Die Mr. Robot
Doodle Devil
Doodle God
Doodle Kingdom
Doom
Downwell
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Drawn to Death 
Driveclub
Dungeon Punks
Energy Cycle
Entwined
Escape Plan
Everybody's Tennis

Extreme Exorcism

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion
Fallout 4

Fallout Shelter
Fat Princess Adventures
Firewatch
Fishing Planet
Flame Over
Flockers
Forma.8

Foul Play
Friday the 13th
Furi
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Galak-Z: The Dimensional
Gauntlet
Ghostbusters
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal

God of War III Remastered
Grand Ages Medieval
Grand Kingdom
Grand Prix Rock 'N Racing 
Grand Theft Auto III 
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto V
Grow Home
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Guns, Gore and Cannoli

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

H1Z1: Battle Royale
Handball 16
Hardware: Rivals
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hawken
Helldivers

Here They Lie
Hohokum
Horizon Zero Dawn
Hotline Miami
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hustle Kings
Hyper Void

Iconoclasts
inFamous First Light

In Space We Brawl
Invisible, inc
Invokers Tournament

Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy

Jak II

Jak 3

Jak X
Journey
Just Cause 3 
Just Dance 2015
KickBeat Special Edition
Killing Floor 2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Knock-Knock

Knowledge is Power
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
LA Cops
Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris
Lara Croft Go
Laser Disco Defenders

Laser League
Legend of Kay Anniversary
LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Let It Die
Let's Sing 2016: Hits français
Limbo
LittleBigPlanet 3
Lords of the Fallen
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Lumo
Mad Max

Mafia III
Mantis Burn Racing
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metro 2033 Redux
Mighty No. 9
Minecraft: Story Mode
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
NBA 2K16
Need For Speed: Rivals
Neon Chrome
Neverwinter
NHL 15
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call
Ninja Senki DX
Nom Nom Galaxy
Not A Hero
Nova-111
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Onrush
Outlast
Pac-man Championship Edition 2
Paladins
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
Pirates: Treasure Hunters
Plague Inc: Evolved
PlanetSide 2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Portal Knights
Primal Carnage
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
Prominence Poker
Psycho-pass: Mandatory Happiness
Pumped BMX +

Q*bert: Rebooted

Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show 
Race The Sun
Rebel Galaxy
Resident Evil
RiMe
Riptide GP: Renegade
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Risk
Rock 'N Racing: Off Road DX

Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
Rogue Legacy

Roundabout
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
Shiftlings 
Skulls of the Shogun
Sky Force Anniversary
Smite

SOMA

Space Overlords

Sparkle 2
Spy Chameleon
Starwhal
Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones
Steep
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Super Meat Boy!
Super Time Force Ultra
Surgeon Simulator
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Tales From The Borderlands
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

Tekken 7
Tetris Ultimate

Trackmania Turbo
That's You!

The Bridge
The Evil Within
The Last of Us: Remastered
The Sims 4
The Swindle
The Unfinished Swan
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witness
The Wolf Among Us
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Titan Souls
TorqueL
Tour de France 2015
Tower of Guns
Transformers: Devastation
Trans-Galactic Tournament
Transistor
Trials Fusion
Tricky Towers
Tropico 5
Twisted Metal: Black
Type:Rider
Ultratron
Uncanny Valley
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
UNO
Unravel
Valley
Warframe
War Thunder
We Are Doomed
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
World of Tanks
Worms Battlegrounds
Worms WMD
Xeodrifter

XCOM 2

Yakuza Kiwami
Yooka-Laylee
Zombie Vikings

I will only consider a game done when I have all trophies for the game (DLC excluded). So since I started this I managed to kick 2 games off of my backlog: Horizon Zero Dawn and Energy Cycle (for both I got the platinum)

Games finished: 21

New game count: 42

Games bought: 6

Number of games I'm allowed to buy: 1 and 0/3

Games removed from backlog for different reasons: 3

Loadout (servers down)

Pinball Arcade (Unobtainable trophies)
Zen Pinball 2 (Unobtainable trophies)

Edited by Fredoline05
  • Like 2

I would love to join. My backlog is insanely long because I have no self control with sales! I'm going to do the trophy hunter mode and do 5 points needed to purchase a game. 

New Game Count: 0 Point(s)  1/10 Plats & 100%

Currently playing: Adventures of Mana (Vita), Lego Pirates of the Carribean (PS3), Crash Bandicoot 3 Remastered (PS4)

Games finished: 1

Games bought: 0

Edit 19 Feb: Backlog is down one. Got a platinum in Crash 2! Whoop whoop! Also since my backlog is so massive I’m going to up my required count for a new game to 10 platinums or 100%. I really need to get better about not buying games!

According to my backloggery I have 643 games unfinished ?

Edited by Slugger_VII
  • Like 1

I done a lot of games and finished a lot too, a lot of the non trophy games like timeshift and connan also finished a few plats too and am working on platting evil within 1 and will then need to track down a friend to help me do re6 as I hate that game so much need to do it on both ps3 and ps4 so yeah, but I also need to do a bit of a grind kill on pac man as I keep failing the trophies on that too but I will plat it soon I hope along with white noise 2 if I can find a good group of people to do it with. so far if I like to I think I can get 2 more games as I beaten cod ghosts, timeshift, cod mw1 ps3, medal of honor airborne, time crisis 4, danganrompa 1, indigo prophecy ps4, folklore and lastly genji days of the blade.

Also yes i had evil within 1 before on ps3 but sold it so in a way i regot it but made sure i played it on this id and not a offline one i made so i will plat it on ps4 just no dlc as f the dlc in my eyes. so i could if i like to get 2 new games other then kh3 and metro 3 that i already have on pre order kh3 more so as i have waited from back in 2014

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

Ok party people, I'm back.

I wasn't around the last week because my life was utterly and entirely consumed by the new remake of Shadow of the Colossus - like damn, I'm serious. Letters can't express how much I love this game. I could not stop playing the damn thing, even after I did the plat I played through it two more times. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.

Funny thing is, I already played it back on the PS2... and on the PS3. I don't know, something just hooked me to an extreme point.

Anyway... After loosing the love of my life (SotC) I looked for something to fill that gap - Enter Monster Hunter: World

Holy fuck, I'm on a winning streak here guys I am very happy with my purchase and right now all my time sinks into Monter Hunter.

Before I started Shadow of the Colossus my New Game Count was 1 point and 2/3 partial points. After finishing it and obtaining the platinum I reached 3 points, which I invested in Monster Hunter: World. So I'm back to zero again.

Back to you guys:

First of all @Fredoline05 & @Slugger_VII Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay in da hottest club to kill your backlog led by me, here on PSNP. (Now I can't get that 50 Cent song out of my head ? ?Cause I'm on motherf**** P-S-N-P!)

On ‎12‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 1:54 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I added the 2 PS3 and 2 PS4 games for February which brought my total to zero, then I finished Job Simulator (platinum and story) and Batman Arkham Origins (story), That's 5 New games on the year, 7 completed and 4 of those I platinumed. I'm also getting close to finishing SSX, but some of the later world tour events are killing me. I'll probably jump to Unfinished Swan and revisit Red Dead Redemption once I am done with SSX. Though, I'm going to be pretty busy coming up, so it'll be tough to squeeze in gaming time. Hopefully, I can still at least fight off the backlog and finish more games than PS+ games coming in.

Yeah nice! Keep it going! How did you like Arkham Origins?

On ‎13‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 11:50 PM, Cool Rick said:

@Joker so how do DLC completions count?

Specific case: I completed the "Pic-a-Pix Colour" DLC for Pic-a-Pix Deluxe on the Switch. This DLC costs half the main game price, contains half the number of puzzles (150 to the main game's 300) which are all the puzzles from the old 3DS / Wii U title.

I'd say if it's substantial DLC you can count it like I do plats in the normal rule set, but thats kinda what the 100% rule is for. Of course with Nintendo games you are already somewhat limited with the 100% stuff since there is no easy way to determine it.

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 2:22 PM, Caju_94 said:

Well, it seems that my backlog post needs some update, hehe. Since the event started, I haven't finished a single game yet, but I crossed out Bastion and Far Cry 4, two games I will definitely platinum this week. I only have 30 minutes left for each game to get the platinum.

Plus, I only have some (but most) games on my PS4 backlog, listing those I pretend to complete. I also have others games, mainly from PS Plus, but since they are smaller games and can be played on a PSVita, I'm not consdering them for now. However, any good PS4 game from PS Plus will be added to the backlog automatically.

I don't know if I'm going to add a PSP/3DS backlog. As far as PSP gaming is concerned, I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 and almost finished the story. Despite not owning PSP games, there are still some games I pretend to play. Might add them. Haven't touched my 3DS for a long time, but might add also.

As for the PS4, started playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Stories: The Path of Destinies and Worms Battlegrounds. Focusing on these three games right now. Also going to start and complete Journey.

You are playing a lot of games at the same time. A technique that I never could quite master

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 4:11 PM, Fredoline05 said:

Ok, so I've been following this topic and decided to participate a while ago, however I haven't gotten to writing down my backlog yet (it takes much more time then one would imagine) so let's do it:

Glad you joined in. And yeah, it's incredible how much work is required to write it down.

On ‎17‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 9:29 PM, Slugger_VII said:

According to my backloggery I have 644 games unfinished ?

Daaaaaamn. Let's hunt then ;)

@Joker I liked Batman Arkham Origins and really enjoyed the story, but I don't think it's as good as Arkham City. I am not sure if it was because the game was a lot of the same or if it was because it didn't feel as polished.

Anyways, I finished Unfinished Swan and SSX from the backlog over the weekend and started the Hitman series. It's pretty hard, but I think I am getting the hang of it. It sucks because I can almost always sneak my way to the target, but the body always gets seen almost immediately or I can't seem to isolate the target from others and just have to kill him in cold blood, though I have had some spectacular assassinations that are just downright hilarious. Never played the series so this is quite the learning curve.

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Joker I liked Batman Arkham Origins and really enjoyed the story, but I don't think it's as good as Arkham City. I am not sure if it was because the game was a lot of the same or if it was because it didn't feel as polished.

Anyways, I finished Unfinished Swan

Please don't cross it out, just replace it with 'Finished Swan' ?

It's definitely not as polished, however I liked it a lot more than City. In fact I don't like City that much to begin with. But I'm weird like that sometimes.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Joker said:

Please don't cross it out, just replace it with 'Finished Swan' 1f601.png

It's definitely not as polished, however I liked it a lot more than City. In fact I don't like City that much to begin with. But I'm weird like that sometimes.

I actually thought about how funny it was when I said finishing the unfinished swan. Haha!

• Like 1

Just updated my main post.

Good news is, my completion rate is finally above 50%.

Bad news is, I already started a new game - Deadpool. It's pretty fun but I hope it'll hold my interest enough so that I can plat it now and not have to pick it back up again later. I'm on the last level of the game but idk when I'll be able to finish it, hopefully by Friday since this week looks busy for me. Shame on me for already starting a new game, it was a moment of weakness and won't happen again (probably :P)

I plan on getting the plat and moving on to finishing Assassin's Creed Origins by March 3rd? I'm going to say that now but it'll most likely be mid-March by the time I finish. My goal is to 100% at least 3 games in March, which will most likely end up being Deadpool, Assassin's Creed Origins, and Sleeping Dogs.

Everybody else seems to be doing pretty well in vanquishing their backlogs. Happy hunting :)

Edited by VeritableLemon
  • Like 1

Hi all.

I’m definitely in need of a Backlogs Anonymous and like the idea of earning points towards new purchases. I imagine my Backlog across PS3/PSV/PS4 is over five hundred games (when factoring in PS+). I’m currently away from my computer so uploading that massive text wall isn’t feasible, but I plan to as soon as I have the chance. Until then, thanks for creating this motivational thread for slaying one’s Backlog and good luck all.

Alright, time for my horrifying Backlog Lists. While I have a Switch, I mostly stay in the Playstation ecosystem so I'm just listing those games I have on the PS3/PS4/Vita.

My goals:

1. Get completion percentage over 80%

2. Slow my purchasing of new titles

3. Enjoy gaming more

Rules:

1. Must earn five points before purchasing a new title

2. PS+ games don't count against me, since they're included with the PS+ subscription

3. To earn a point, I must earn all the trophies for a game

4. No requirement that I finish a game that I'm not enjoying

Currently Playing

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Statistics

Date Joined: February 20, 2017

Backlog: 602 Games

Completed: 1 Games

Available Points: 1

Most Recent Purchase: The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia

Most Recent 100%: Grand Theft Auto III

Playstation 4

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

Amnesia Collection

Apotheon

Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits

Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug

AracniA: The Complete Tale

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Attack on Titan

Axiom Verge

Azkend 2

Badland: Game of the Year Edition

Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham Asylum

Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Knight

Battlefield 1

BattleWorldsKronos

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Bioshock Infinite

Blacklight: Retribution

Bloodborne

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Bound

Broforce

Bully

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Child of Light

Claire

CounterSpy

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Costume Quest 2

Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 2

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Dark Souls III

Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

DC Universe Online

Dead Star

Destiny

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Disc Jam

Dishonored Definitive Edition

Dishonored 2

Disney Infinity 2.0

Divinity Original Sin

Don't Die Mr. Robot

Doom

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Dragon Fin Soup

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's....

Drawn to Death

Driveclub

Element4l

Emily Wants to Play

Etwined

Ether One

Everybody's Golf

Everything

Evolve

Fallout 4

Far Cry 4

Far Cry Primal

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XV

flOw

forma.8

Furi

Futuridium EP Deluxe

Galak-Z

Gauntlet

Goat Simulator

Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Hardware Rivals

Helldivers

Hohokum

Horizon Zero Dawn

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Hustle Kings

Hyper Void

Injustice 2

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Invisbile, Inc.

Journey

Just Cause 3

Killing Floor 2

Killzone: Shadow Fall

King's Quest

Knack

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Legend of Kay: Anniversary

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Let It Die

Level 22

Limbo

LittleBigPlanet 3

Loadout

Lords of the Fallen

Mad Max

Magicka 2

Manhunt

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign

Mass Effect Andromeda

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Mercenary Kings

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro: Last Light Redux

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Mighty No. 9

MLB 17: The Show

Monster Hunter: World

Mortal Kombat XL

MX vs ATV Supercross Encore

NBA 2K16

Nihilumbra

Nioh

No Man's Sky

Not A Hero

Nova-111

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

OKAGE: Shadow King

Outlast Paragon

Parappa the Rapper 2

Persona 5

Pier Solar and the Great Architects

Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition

Pix the Cat

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Prey

Psychonauts

Pumped BMX+

PuyoPuyo Tetris

Rebel Galaxy

Red Faction

Red Faction 2

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil VII: Biohazard

Resogun

Ride

RIGS Mechanized Combat League

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Road Not Taken

Rock Band 4

Rocket League

Rogue Galaxy

Rogue Legacy

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

Salt and Sanctuary

Secret Ponchos

Shadow Complex Remastered

Skulls of the Shogun

Sky Force Anniversary

Soma

Sonic Mania

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Stardew Valley

Starwhal

Stories: The Past of Destinies

Strike Vector EX

Styx: Master of Shadows

Super Dungeon Bros.

Super Motherload

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales of Berseria

Table Top Racing: World Tour

Tetris Ultimate

That's You

The Banner Saga

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Disney Afternoon Collection

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR

The Playroom

The Playroom VR

The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia

The Silver Case

The Swapper

The Swindle

The Unfinished Swan

The Warriors

The Witness

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Titan Souls

Titanfall 2

Toki Tori 2+

Torment: Tides of Numenara

TowerFall Ascension

Transformers: Devastation

Transistor

Tricky Towers

Tropico 5

Ultratron

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Unmechanical: Extended

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Valkyria Chronicles: Remastered

Warframe

We Are Doomed

Wheels of Aurelia

White Night

Wild Arms 3

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Worms Battlegrounds

WWE 2K16

Yakuza Kiwami

Zombi

Playstation 3

3D Dot Game Heroes

Aaru's Awakening

Abyss Odyssey

Alice: Madness Returns

Alien Breed: Impact

Alien Breed 2: Assault

Alien Breed 3: Descent

Alien Rage

Amy

Anna

Anomaly Warzone Earth

Aquapazza

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Awesomenauts

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Origins

Battle Princess Arcadias

Battlefield 3

Bayonetta

Bejeweled 3

Beyond Good & Evil HD

Binary Domain

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Bioshock Infinite

BIT.TRIP Presents...Runner 2

BlazeRush

Blood Knights

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Braid

Burn Zombie Burn

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Catherine

Choplifter HD

Closure

Cloudberry Kingdom

Comix Zone

Costume Quest 2

Crysis

Crysis 3

Dante's Inferno

Dark Souls

Dark Souls II

Darksiders

Darksiders II

Darkstalkers Resurrection

Datura

Dead Nation

Deadly Premonition

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 2

Devil May Cry 3

Dirt 3

Dishonored

DmC: Devil May Cry

Doom 3: BFG Edition

Doom Classic Complete

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age II

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Dragon's Crown

Dungeon Defenders

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Dyad

Earth Defense Force 2025

echochrome

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Eufloria

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

Far Cry Classic

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Fat Princess

flOw

Foosball 2012

From Dust

Frozen Synapse Prime

Galaga Legions DX

Game of Thrones

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

Golden Axe

Gotham City Imposters

Gran Turismo 5

Gran Turismo 6

Grand Kingdom

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto V

GRID 2

GRID Autosport

Guardians of Middle-earth

Hamsterball

Handball '16

Hard Corp Uprising

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Hitman Absolution

Hitman: Blood Money

Hitman: Contracts

Hoard

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

Hustle Kings

Hyper Void

I Am Alive

ibb & obb

inFAMOUS 2

Inferno Pool

inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom

Jak II

Jeopardy!

Jet Set Radio

Joe Danger

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Journey

Jurassic Park: The Game

Just Cause 2

Kickbeat

Killzone

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts: reChain of Memories

Labyrinth Legends

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Legend of Kay: Anniversary

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Limbo

LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet 2

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Mad Riders

Majong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Malcious

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Mass Effect 3

Max Payne 3

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Mega Man 10

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Metal Gear Solid: Peach Walker

Metro: Last Light

Mighty No. 9

Mirror's Edge

MLB 11: The Show

Monster Jam Battlegrounds

Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Mugen Souls Z

MX vs ATV Supercross

NBA 2K14

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

NFL Blitz

NiGHTS into Dreams

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Okami HD

Outland

Payday: The Heist

Peggle 2

Pinball Arcade

Pixeljunk Monsters

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

Prototype 2

Quantum Conundrum

R-Type Dimensions

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Rage

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Rayman 3 HD

Red Dead Redemption

Regengade Ops

Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Resonance of Fate

Retro/Grade

Rochard

Rock of Ages

Rune Factor: Tides of Destiny

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Savage Moon

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Shadow of the Colossus

Shank 2

Shift 2 Unleashed

Sideway New York

Sine Mora

Skullgirls Encore

Snakeball

Spelunker HD
SSX

Star Wars Pinball

Starhawk

Starwhal

Streets of Rage 2

Super Motherload

Super Stardust HD

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Syberia

Syberia II

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Monkey Island

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Tales of Vesperia (Import)

Tales of Xillia 2

Telltale Games: Poker Night 2

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

The Cave

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Last of Us

The King of Fighters XIII

The Simpsons Arcade Game

The Unfinished Swan

Thief

Time and Eternity

Tokyo Jungle

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Tower of Guns

Truck Racer

Twisted Metal

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late

Vanquish

Vessel

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

Wheel of Fortune

WipEout HD

Wolfenstein 3D

WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship

XBlaze Lost: Memories

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Yakuza 4

Yakuza 5

Zen Pinball

Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

Vita

10 Second Ninja X

A Virus Named TOM

Adventures of Mana

Bastion

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode 2

Castlestorm

Chronovolt

Claire

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

Color Guardians

CounterSpy

Curses 'N Chao

Danganronpa: Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls

Dead Nation

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Don't Starve: Giant Edition

Downwell

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Dungeon Punks

Element4l

Escape Plan

Final Horizon

Flame Over

flOw

Flower

Flying Hamster HD

Foosball 2012

Freedom Wars

Futuridium EP Deluxe

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

Germinator

Gravity Rush

History Legends of War: Patton

Hustle Kings

Jet Set Radio

Joe Danger

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Kick & Fennick

Kickbeat

Killzone: Mercenary

Knytt Underground

La-Mulana EX
Laser Disco Defenders

Lemmings Touch

Limbo

Little Deviants

Lone Survivor

Luftrausers

Lumo

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Metrico

Muramasa Rebirth

Murasaki Baby

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Neon Chrome

New Little King's Story

Nihilumbra

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Ninja Senki DX

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Persona 4 Golden

Pix the Cat

PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD
PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness

Rainbow Moon

Reality Fighters

Resogun

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Salt and Sanctuary

Shake Spears!

Shovel Knight

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2

Sine Mora

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

Spelunky

Spy Chameleon

Star Wars Pinball

Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark

Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones

Steamworld Dig

Street Fighter X Tekken

SunFlowers

Super Meat Boy

Super Time Force Ultra

Surge Deluxe

Switch Galaxy Ultra

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Terraria

The Hungry Horde

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Tiny Troopers Joint Ops

TorqueL

TxK

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Unit 13

Urban Trial Freestyle

Velocity 2X

Velocity Ultra

VVVVVV

Wanted Corp.

We Are Doomed

WipEout 2048

Woah Dave!

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus

Zen Pinball 2

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

Edited by Senor_T_Dub
  • Like 1

And now I am nearly done with evil within, I got the akumu mode trophy done and I am nearly finished with all the other stuff just need to do another 3 plays of the games some chapter stuff and grind for gel to upgrade and beating the game in 5 hours and no upgrades at all, all of this will be easy as I plan to do this soon. so for now I will say I could get this platted by I say the early start of next month I think or even before not sure.

On ‎21‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 2:40 AM, KANERKB said:

And now I am nearly done with evil within, I got the akumu mode trophy done and I am nearly finished with all the other stuff just need to do another 3 plays of the games some chapter stuff and grind for gel to upgrade and beating the game in 5 hours and no upgrades at all, all of this will be easy as I plan to do this soon. so for now I will say I could get this platted by I say the early start of next month I think or even before not sure.

I never had the patience to do super hard plats for somewhat mediocre games like Evil Within. If it were Dark Souls for example I'd be down for it.

But kudos to you, keep hitting that backlog where it hurts the most!

GUYS! I'm in love with Monster Hunter World! I think about it all day at work, I just want to slay some beasts ?

Updated my personal list, only one game fully completed from my initial backlog which was The Fall.

The second part recently came out, and will be looking into that when I finish more games.

I've added my own personal score based on @Joker initial points scoring, but I am allowing myself minus figures. If I have to get through my backlog it has to be positive.

Sounds like a good thread to participate in. I have a few games on my trophy backlog that I need to finish. (I also cancelled my GameFly account because there was no real need to rent games when I have so many right now. Actually, I needed to do that because I renewed it before my check comes in and therefore I was going to have to pay twice for that month. While I had the money for it I didn't want to waste my bank account for two months of sub. xD)

I do intend to add more to my backlog(namely Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and its sequel which I will pay top dollar for because I love the series and some PS Now titles) but for now I can live without adding new games so I am going to use Trophy Hunter Mode and activate it to ensure I get some work done. I am also play personal Triple BINGO with myself to force myself to earn some more trophies for games I am neglecting. ;)

Currently on: Buff Knight Advanced (two trophies to go for :platinum:)

Backlog on current account: 10 (added two new games in Sly 1 and 2)

Backlog Cleared: 0

Most Recent Purchase: The Sly Collection on Vita

Playstation 4 Backlog:

Saee74b.pngSec9ec4.pngS2b66f4.png*S1ccfd5.pngSfa64ec.pngS3255cf.png

* Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Playstation Vita Backlog:

Sd3985e.pngSd3985e.png*S9e13dc.pngSc27249.png

* Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Edited by CJ_Mystery

On 2/19/2018 at 9:31 AM, Joker said:

I wasn't around the last week because my life was utterly and entirely consumed by the new remake of Shadow of the Colossus - like damn, I'm serious. Letters can't express how much I love this game. I could not stop playing the damn thing, even after I did the plat I played through it two more times. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.

Holy fuck, I'm on a winning streak here guys 1f601.png I am very happy with my purchase and right now all my time sinks into Monter Hunter.

Yeah, good thing I didn't buy this on launch. I lost my interest in Shadow of the Colossus because the remake will require four playthroughs to get enough upgrades to get to the top of the castle for a trophy, but after seeing so many live streams of it, MHW is definitely something I am getting crazy for. The only thing holding me back is the price. I'm saving my $59.99 for Ni No Kuni II, thank you very much. :D

EDIT: And now I know why Portal Knights is an Ultra Rare Platinum. :(

Edited by CJ_Mystery

So I got the platinum for Buff Knight Advanced yesterday and Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus today, which gives me two platinums. I also bought a cheap title called Little Adventures on the Prairie and got the platinum for that in under 1/2 hour, so that cancelled out my new game point total.

Games Platinumed: 3

New Game Total: 0

Not a ton to report on today.

Almost finished with my first playthrough of Persona 4 Golden. Still really enjoying the game, but strangely I find myself enjoying the social aspect and lives of the characters more than the combat or dungeon crawling. Second playthrough should be quick because I can skip most of the scenes.

Was concerned that GTAIII would feel really dated, but the nostalgia is so strong that I’m enjoying it just as much as I did way back in 2001. Almost done with the Staunton Island missions and picking up vehicles for the import/export missions as well as hunting down the hidden packages.

Injustice 2 is probably the game I’ve played the most lately, though that’s a bit of a misrepresentation since I’m just using the AI play method to grind Multiverse Events. Finished most of the single player content but need the stupid Cat Call ability and then grind all characters to level 20. After that it’ll be online grinding and boosting.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hampy64 said:

When you have shit like ffx-2 in your backlog you accept that you will never get 100% completion in all games lol

Feel your pain, buddy. I have no idea what possessed me to purchase Cast of the Seven Godsends or Ginger Beyond the Crystal when I know I can't stand those games. xD