Backlog Anonymous - The event to end all backloggery (Year 1)

Completed the story mode of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered. Great game, didn't expect how it went late game. Thought it was another kind of game:p. Some chapters were pretty hard to be honest.
Updated stats:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57137-backlog-anonymous-the-event-to-end-all-backloggery-year-1/?do=findComment&comment=1727713

• Like 4

Finished both Spyro 2 and 3. 100% Spyro 2, but not 3. Loved them both, though not fond of the changes they made to Shelia in 3. She looks like a bobble toy, or that she's been made 'thicc' for the furries. Spyro 3 was always my least favourite and this time was no different. I didn't encounter any bugs but I don't like the little amount of backtracking and the event doors. Camera was a bit fucky in places, but otherwise it's all great. Spyro 1 will always be the favourite with 2 close behind. 3 is the bastard child that was probably good that it was the last.

Edit: That's 11 games finished this year.

Edited by Asvinia
  • Like 4

Since I'm on holidays I have some nice updates to do:

I completed the following games:

• Cosmic Star Heroine  platinum.png
  • Ratchet & Clank (Story)
  • Mafia III (Story)
  • Lost Dimension  platinum.png

I also bought Spyro Trilogy and platinumed the first game.

Right now, I started Onrush that I redeemed from PS Plus, and I am almost finishing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 and might as well, start another game for my PS4. I currently have 0 NG ponts now.

• Like 4

Two more games beaten

Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call

A point and click adventure with a short enough story that it didn't get to boring. You get caught up in an adventure involving a prisoner Siren and Davy Jones, but the game feels a lot shorter than the first one. Not a bad game, just no real depth to keep you entertained.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Another point and click game, this one short and sweet. Nonsensical story about a tentacle monster that is taking over the world and three friends that get stuck in varying points of time to try and stop the takeover. This game can be beaten in two hours tops with a good guide and was short enough that it did not overstay its welcome which was a relief.

For Christmas I got Uncharted: Lost Legacy (finally) from my little sister but I am not counting it as a purchased game. My fiance also received Sims 4 which I may or not play at some point.

All in all, looks like I might be finishing the year with a point total of -5 and 34 games completed :)

• Like 3

Completed the story mode of VR worlds (The London Heist)
Also platinumed Dishonored: Death of the outsider.

Someone started: Elder scrolls online on my account. Will count it because it fucked up my completion rate again.

Stats for now are:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57137-backlog-anonymous-the-event-to-end-all-backloggery-year-1/?do=findComment&comment=1727713

• Like 3

A very productive weekend, indeed!

Despite not having completed all the campaign events, I finished the final tournament and got the Founder's trophy which is basically the last tournament of the game (in which I obtained enough points to unlock it) and also finished Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1's story, getting both endings, and have my second playthrough started to get the platinum if I ever feel like it, which leaves me with 2 NG. Also forgot to mention I platinumed SK Estival Versus.

Just started Freedom Wars yesterday on my Vita. With the January sale around the corner, and since I have really few Vita games left on my backlog, compared to the PS4, I might as well buy some games without removing actual NG points, but I will give priority upon completion of the few games that are left. 

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 3

I think I'm finally done with Smash Ultimate. Got all 1302 spirits, beat classic and century smash with every character, got all of the mii outfits, and got all 876 music tracks.

Still about a month until Kingdom Hearts 3. Still need to replay 2.8, to give myself a refresher on the specifics of everything happening directly before. But I'm not doing that until I can get another PS4, which is in about a week. Guess I'll pick a random game and just play that until then, haha. 

• Like 2

It is about an hour and a half until the New Year and I am posting my final scores:

Game Points: - 5

Game Points Used: 34

Games Beaten: 34

PS3: 12

PSVita: 3

PS4: 19

Backlog decreased from 309 to 275 for a total of 11% completion total!

I want to thank @Paleblood for putting on this event and for everyone that has participated and kept the fun alive and well. I look forward to what the event becomes in the next year.

Happy 2019!

• Like 3

And finally another one finished:

Game #21:

Lad8fb9.png

Soma is a walking simulator in a horror setting, I call it a walking simulator because when you play on safe mode (and all trophies can be obtained in this mode) ennemies don't kill you. The game itself was therefor pretty easy and besides if you are interested in the story (which I wasn't that much) there's not much to it. I got it from PS+ so I'm not complaining but definately not a game I would spend money on.

This brings me back at 3 points so I can buy a new game :) 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Was trying really hard to save a gift card I got for Christmas for Kingdom Hearts 3 or Tales of Vesperia Definitive, but I made the horrible mistake of walking into Gamestop while my girlfriend was at Victoria's Secret today. Ended up using it all on the buy 2 get 1 free sale and picked up Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Under Night Inbirth Exe Latest, and the Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack. All games I've been waiting for a good deal on for a while now. Still at 2 points, and I'm almost done with Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World, so I'm still set for KH3. But now I wont be getting Vesperia for a while. X.x

you should have accompanied your girlfriend! ;-)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

you should have accompanied your girlfriend! ;-)

Lol, I can't. I'm allergic to certain scents, and I walk into a place liked VS and I just start sneezing and coughing like crazy until I cant breathe. It's not fun. Trust me. On the bright side, I never have to go into places like bed bath and beyond or department stores. xD

• Like 1

20foya0.jpg

Finished Walking Dead, season 2 on the PSVita. The game does have some technical issues but all in all it was an enjoyable ride. Shame it doesn't have a platinum like season 1.

Pre-ordered Darkest Dungeon, the signature edition, for the PSVita. Did have that one digital but wanted to have a 'hard copy' on the PSVita. Haven't added that to my list yet, as mentioned before, will rethink my list for year 2 of this event. I am thinking of making a list I actually can play in one year, in stead of making a terrible long list of games I still need to play. It makes it better managable and on top it more motivating than staring at a long list that will never be finished. For next year I am planning to buy Division 2 but have no other games in mind yet. Metro is another game I keep a close look on but haven't decided. So in essence that means I will mostly be playing existing games .

• Like 3