Paleblood

Backlog Anonymous - The event to end all backloggery (Year 1)

1,074 posts in this topic

#32 Apex Legends 

Very fun non-plat game that I enjoyed to the fullest with friends. 

Very basic and easy trophies where time will eventually net you all the trophies regardless of skill.

Fun 7/10, would 100% again

26 minutes ago, markie816 said:

Just platinumed Infamous: Second Son. One point left and I can buy another game:D

Stats for now:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57137-backlog-anonymous-the-event-to-end-all-backloggery-year-1/?do=findComment&comment=1727713

How did you like the game? I missed Cole. As Delsin really didnt feel like he had an investment in the story, he was just there to blow stuff up

Took a look at RE0 and not sure what to do. I played through extensively two years ago on Normal, got almost everything done including Leech Hunter and Wesker Mode. However, I have a save file about halfway through the game in which my characters are hurting bad but still using bullets. The tricky part is I do not know if this save is on Hard mode or not.

It is true that based on how I completed the game, Hard mode would be the only mode where I would start off without my infinite weapons. Not sure if I should start completely over on a fresh save where I am sure I am on Hard, or push through and try to finish where I am now and hope that it is on Hard. It's been two years since I've played the game so everything is like new to me again 🤕

17 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

How did you like the game? I missed Cole. As Delsin really didnt feel like he had an investment in the story, he was just there to blow stuff up

I love the game because of the powers you get. Didn't play it for the story. But I have to say that I liked the bonding between Delsin and his brother. I have a weakness for that:P. The good karma playthrough was pretty nice but in the bad karma playthrough Delsin turned into a real asshole in my opinion.

#33 Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)

Easy game with one trophy in particular that´s annoying af if you´re doing it on Veteran. "They look like ants".

Only 3 trophies away from 100% and a few more trophies for 100% on PS3 version.

All-in-all, recommended for fps fans. 

Fifth Game Beaten

Image result for soma

I beat this game a day ago and have been trying to find the words for a review. There is a lot here, locked behind self exploration of the environment and piecing things together. I won't profess that I understand everything, but what I will say, is that this is a very dark game. It brings to question exactly what constitutes a human, and at what point do we stop being 'us'. You play as Simon, a man going to get his head scanned after a severe accident. One second you are in the doctors office, the next you are in another place, full of darkness and machines.

The controls are okay, a bit loose and take some getting used to, and Normal mode has some annoying deaths due to how the game functions. However, the story is the real draw. And I would say a playthrough on Safe Mode is warranted as the game was on PS+ not to long ago. I give it about a 7/10 for the story, 5/10 for gameplay.

Stats for the Event - 2019

Total Game Points: 0

Games Platinumed/100%: 5

Games Bought: 0

Total Game Beaten During Event 2018 - 2019: 39

Completed the final mission on story mode for beat saber. Played beat saber a few times before at a friends house on pc. Love the implemented story mode for ps4. A few levels to go to complete every mission. Don't like the one handed mission though:S

In the meanwhile, I finished:

• Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  • Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit

I also platted Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. After recalculating my points, I have the following:

New Game Count: 7

Games completed: 46 (46 NG points obtained)

Platinums/100% obtained: 28 (9 NG +2/3 points obtained)

20j2u12.jpg

Finished COD MW Remastered, I have played the MP of this game sooooo much and did enjoy some rounds of Head Quarters again. I played the orginal on the PS3 and I saw a couple of things were changed. Anyway, wanted to have a blast with the SP (for old time sake). Played the campaign on veteran. Oh boy, I must have forgotten how crazy this game can be. Infinitive respawns (of your enemies)....granates....lot's of them and thrown directly at your feet, stopping power when hit, 2 a 3 bullets and you die....not a walk in the park. I managed to work through the campaign, did the High Mile club level and was stuck for an hour or so with the opening level/trophy. beating a time of 15.1 sec. Loads of swearing later a new shiny platinum is mine. It made me think of COD on the PSVIta which I have restarted it. Veteran in this game means: perma death 😨 and you need to start all over....

Update I just platinumed mass effect for 12 points in total. The game didn't run well on the ps3. so many crashes, but it was still such a good game despite that.

Platinumed Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon and finished the campaign for Freedom Wars, leaving me with 9 NG points!

The games for April ps+ have been announced: Conan - Exiles and The Surge

Anyone played them? Are they worth getting? Might be a skip for me this month

Edited by BlazzingWind

March has been mainly focused on finishing up the Uncharted 2 DLC. For anyone that hasn't done it or played it, I'd say don't put yourself through unnecessary torment.

Good luck to everyone this month :platinum:

Edited by MattyH16

I did a miscalculation and said I had 30 platinums/100%, but in reality I had 29. 

I completed Borderlands 2's story yesterday, which left me with the 9 NG I though I had initially. With that, I bought Horizon Chase Turbo for PS4 and Adventures of Mana and MotorStorm RC Complete Edition for the Vita. I already started HZT and Adventures of Mana because they are short and simple games I really wanted to play. Currently have 48 completed games. I'm not starting so much games as I used to, to try to stabilize and increase my completion percentage.

Edited by Caju_94

I am stuck in Washington DC at the moment. Enjoying The Division too much although technical speaking you could say I finished the story (conquered Tidal base stronghold) , I am unsure if I try to platinum this one. But most of my game time has been floating into this title so no update on my backlog list (or rather : my want to play list 2019). I am trying to get through COD Declassified on veteran which is difficult because of the perma death. I am at mission 7 out of 10 now so slowly making progress. But with the announcement of Borderlands 3 (HELL YEAH!) , I did put Borderlands 2 on my VITA again. Oh too many games to play ....🤔

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr

42 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

But with the announcement of Borderlands 3 (HELL YEAH!)

I almost screamed out of joy when I saw the trailer announcement! Even though I still have to play the Pre-Sequel, I'm really looking forward for Borderlands 3.

Started playing FFXIV again so my backlog and trophy progress has pretty much ground to a halt. Hoping to get Yakuza Kiwami finished but Haruka's requests are putting me off ><