Tokens not registering

Has anyone experienced picking up the various collectible tokens in the levels, and you collect it and think it registers but it actually doesn't? 

Really hope my game has not glitched and that it has recognized I have picked them up, but just not updated the counter for some reason.

• 2 years later...
On 26/1/2018 at 2:19 PM, The_Kopite said:

Has anyone experienced picking up the various collectible tokens in the levels, and you collect it and think it registers but it actually doesn't? 

Really hope my game has not glitched and that it has recognized I have picked them up, but just not updated the counter for some reason.

I think same is happening to me, in sixth year I pick up 2 characters but it says I picked up only 1 at the end of the level. Same with minikits, some "true wizard" does not give me the minikit in the counter. Can you confirm? Do we have our game glitched? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Pottercito_ said:

I think same is happening to me, in sixth year I pick up 2 characters but it says I picked up only 1 at the end of the level. Same with minikits, some "true wizard" does not give me the minikit in the counter. Can you confirm? Do we have our game glitched? 

I managed to get the platinum in the end, I think I remember that I did the level again after restarting the game, and eventually it decided to recognise that I had collected them. As I experienced wth my Lego Batman 3 vita playthrough and Lego Marvel Superheroes PS4 playthrough, Lego games can be pretty glitchy sadly.

23 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

I managed to get the platinum in the end, I think I remember that I did the level again after restarting the game, and eventually it decided to recognise that I had collected them. As I experienced wth my Lego Batman 3 vita playthrough and Lego Marvel Superheroes PS4 playthrough, Lego games can be pretty glitchy sadly.

No man, I searched and some characters tokens are extra/bonus so they does not count in the levels but those bonus are neccesary for the platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 5:41 PM, Pottercito_ said:

No man, I searched and some characters tokens are extra/bonus so they does not count in the levels but those bonus are neccesary for the platinum.

Ah ok, well then I don't know what's happened there. Hope it sorts itself out for you.

• Like 1