Trophies glitched?

Denvirus

I had this issue when I started playing a couple months back. I completed the troll loot quest treasure on multiple occasions and yet the trophy did not pop. I emailed the devs directly through their website, within 5 days a developer emailed me back saying he manually progressed my storyline and as soon as i logged in the trophy popped and the quest completed. They will have the issue resolved eventually they are pretty good about keeping the player base happy, engaged and informed

• Like 2

I have the same issue.  I beat a few missions a few days ago and should have gotten "Can You Feel that Shield Power? "  and "Launch the Rocket", but they did not pop unfortunately.  Also, you can't go back and re-do these missions.  I had no issues with prior trophies, so I figured it might have something to do with the recent PSN issues and was hoping i wasn't alone.  Glad to see I wasn't so that they will be even more aware of the situation.  I already submitted a ticket yesterday, so hopefully they can sort out the issue soon. I figure they would fix the issue and they will pop as soon as we get on, because they did this with prior trophie issues like REDSHIRT64 stated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2018 at 4:35 PM, Denvirus said:

In case anyone is seeing this, I logged on this morning and all the appropriate trophies popped. All is well.

This is great news! I've been on the fence about the PvE for a while, definitely gonna grab it now!

13 minutes ago, Ayzic said:

This is great news! I've been on the fence about the PvE for a while, definitely gonna grab it now!

Its fun w friends, returned after a near year haitus and looks like alot of the pve comunity ( ive encountered) just 1 rush obj. No time to prep. Thus causing you to lose or afk and expecy you to carry them. Also global is now full of people begging for top gun / trade ( trade for wat idk just see trade spam)

Side from that slice of personal opinion

A word of caution. There's a current bug that can glich out your game. In tortorial.  Loot lama like 3rd quest in. Chance were lama doesnt spawn. And you cant play the game as all tabs side from loot are blocked. Currently happening to a friend of mine

Seems to be a 1 in 4 chance. As out of the 4 ppl i talked into getting fortnight this month; only 1 got this glich we have reached out to devs on twitter e.mail an official forums w no responce.

*just a bit o a warrning for ppl who've not finnished totoral

On 1/29/2018 at 11:46 AM, REDSHIRT64 said:

I had this issue when I started playing a couple months back. I completed the troll loot quest treasure on multiple occasions and yet the trophy did not pop. I emailed the devs directly through their website, within 5 days a developer emailed me back saying he manually progressed my storyline and as soon as i logged in the trophy popped and the quest completed. They will have the issue resolved eventually they are pretty good about keeping the player base happy, engaged and informed

So you didnt actually earn the trophy

a developer manipulated your save and gave you the trophy more or less

FLAG HIM BOYS!! Lol

but in all seriousness, you could have just said, hey, look, i did everything in the game but my platinum didnt unlock, he could have awarded you the grand prize

7 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

FLAG HIM BOYS!! Lol

but in all seriousness, you could have just said, hey, look, i did everything in the game but my platinum didnt unlock, he could have awarded you the grand prize

Please re-read the second sentence from my comment. It was a known glitch reported on the fortnite site. The dev team emailed me directly about it when I submitted my claim. Doubt they would unlock all trophies, a bit unethical for a development team. They can clearly see my progress in the game from their side. 

22 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

FLAG HIM BOYS!! Lol

I don't think that's how it works, mate.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:29 PM, REDSHIRT64 said:

Please re-read the second sentence from my comment. It was a known glitch reported on the fortnite site. The dev team emailed me directly about it when I submitted my claim. Doubt they would unlock all trophies, a bit unethical for a development team. They can clearly see my progress in the game from their side. 

I was merely being sarcastic

• 2 months later...

On a more serious note, someone has been reporting people for earning trophies too fast in this game. We're talking a lot of trophies within seconds. Anyone who can explain this?

Edited by MMDE

7 minutes ago, MMDE said:

On a more serious note, someone has been reporting people for earning trophies too fast in this game. We're talking a lot of trophies within seconds. Anyone who can explain this?

They were glitched before, and with recent fixes, people that completed the requirements in the past are having them auto-pop when they first log in

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

They were glitched before, and with recent fixes, people that completed the requirements in the past are having them auto-pop when they first log in

Didn't this also have a beta with stats carrying over as well counting for trophies?

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

There are two lists (EU and NA), I'm pretty sure I read you can autopop trophies in the other after earning them in one of them

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Mario_Sequeira said:

Is anyone playing Fortnite Save the World?

I have a few trophies glitched and I don't know what to do.

On wednesday everything was perfect but after the new patch the trophies didn't pop. 

That is how updates work, stuff gets added and broken, but they do fix it fairly quick. It already appeRs trophies are fixed.

1 minute ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

That is how updates work, stuff gets added and broken, but they do fix it fairly quick. It already appeRs trophies are fixed.

Hope they fix this! I cant replay those missions or challenges. Do you think that with the new patch the trophies will pop automatically?

2 hours ago, Mario_Sequeira said:

Hope they fix this! I cant replay those missions or challenges. Do you think that with the new patch the trophies will pop automatically?

There hasn’t been a patch, and unlike people in this thread, I’ve made a mistake, those are old posts lmao.  I will message the dev team, if they aren’t aware. 

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

On 3/8/2019 at 2:24 PM, Mario_Sequeira said:

Is anyone playing Fortnite Save the World?

I have a few trophies glitched and I don't know what to do.

On wednesday everything was perfect but after the new patch the trophies didn't pop. 

I've already contacted dev team, and they told me to send a message in-game in the category for "errors" and I did it; no answer yet. As I've seen, even in Reddit, people has stopped to achieve trophies since last week, which is effectively the time when the Season X came out. Suddenly, the trophies aren't popping correctly (or any at all), and hopefully they acknowledge this for the next patch. But somewhere too, I read that once the patch is confirmed (this has happened other times it seems, LOL), the trophies will retroactively spawn just by signing in normally to the game. I still have hope about this, the game is fun once you understand it and trophies despite the brutal grinding, feel so natural that I really want to get as many as possible, so let's see what happens next. 

1 hour ago, Xenoblast91 said:

I've already contacted dev team, and they told me to send a message in-game in the category for "errors" and I did it; no answer yet. As I've seen, even in Reddit, people has stopped to achieve trophies since last week, which is effectively the time when the Season X came out. Suddenly, the trophies aren't popping correctly (or any at all), and hopefully they acknowledge this for the next patch. But somewhere too, I read that once the patch is confirmed (this has happened other times it seems, LOL), the trophies will retroactively spawn just by signing in normally to the game. I still have hope about this, the game is fun once you understand it and trophies despite the brutal grinding, feel so natural that I really want to get as many as possible, so let's see what happens next. 

They told me the same thing yesterday and I did it already. Hope they solve this so I can continue my journey!

2 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

16 minutes ago, Mario_Sequeira said:

They told me the same thing yesterday and I did it already. Hope they solve this so I can continue my journey!

Contact them asking them manually progress your stats. Once they do that when you open your game all the trophies should start popping that you have reached. Otherwise you have wait till next Thursday when next patch comes out. Patches are Wednesdays night / Thursday morning at 2-5 AM 

Edited by DesuganJoshy

5 hours ago, DesuganJoshy said:

Contact them asking them manually progress your stats. Once they do that when you open your game all the trophies should start popping that you have reached. Otherwise you have wait till next Thursday when next patch comes out. Patches are Wednesdays night / Thursday morning at 2-5 AM 

Should I send them a message again in Fortnite website or should I reply to the email they sent me?

7 hours ago, DesuganJoshy said:

2 hours ago, Mario_Sequeira said:

Should I send them a message again in Fortnite website or should I reply to the email they sent me?

I've sent them again a message as you suggest, so let's see what happens. They answered me the mailed one, so I done another one so may be they acknowledge this by that medium. However would suggest to be the most incisive in this matter because despite the patch we don't know if they are going to correct the issue. Sometimes they don't care or forgot about it. But be sure to be clear about it. Let's see what happens.