See here for trophy tips

Hey there :)

I have just earned all trophies in this Arcade Archive.

I found out an easy way to get to 150k points quickly.

What you have to do is to finish the first level. Once you have travelled a bit of distance in level 2 (after the first 4 or 5 trees with enemies climbing them), you'll recognize purple birds(?) flying your way all the time. You can simply kill them by jumping and rotating your sword. They will drop golden coins which add between 200 and 500 points to your score each.

For me, they spawned infinitely, thus giving me the opportunity to rack up points quickly. You'll have to pay attention to the red guys (walk towards them and kill them as soon as they appear, the one coming from the right will most likely jump into the water). My time ran out once, but when I got back to this point in the next life I was able to continue what I did before.

I have collected the POW boost and killed all "owls hanging on chains" beforehand, but I am not sure whether this has any influence on the spawning of the birds.

As for HS mode, you won't face a real challenge there.

I stayed at the beginning of the first level, killing the guys coming from left and right. Again, walk towards the red guys as they have ranged weapons. Looking at the high scores, I have found out that the required score should be 36k, I finished with 71k and was able to upload my score.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...