LIST OF PHYSICAL VISUAL NOVELS (ENGLISH ONLY)

ChristIllusion12

2 hours ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

and in English as I want to read them and not just skip the cut scenes for the sake of an easy platinum.

BRILLIANT! 

FANTASTIC!

EXCELLENT!

Tough to say if Danganronpa UDG is a VN, though... It's mainly a TPS.

Anyway, something new.

• Corpse Party: Blood Drive but... this is a bit complicated... Since you said you don't want digital games, Corpse Party and Book of Shadows which should be played before Blood Drive, are not available physical for Vita... :/
  • Muv-Luv and Grisaia = They SHOULD come eventually (there was kickstarter campaign) but nothing concrete about release date yet :/
  • Tokyo Twilight Hunters
  • Utawarerumono
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

BRILLIANT! 

FANTASTIC!

EXCELLENT!

Tough to say if Danganronpa UDG is a VN, though... It's mainly a TPS.

Anyway, something new.

• Corpse Party: Blood Drive but... this is a bit complicated... Since you said you don't want digital games, Corpse Party and Book of Shadows which should be played before Blood Drive, are not available physical for Vita... :/
  • Muv-Luv and Grisaia = They SHOULD come eventually (there was kickstarter campaign) but nothing concrete about release date yet :/
  • Tokyo Twilight Hunters
  • Utawarerumono

Mainly yes it is a TPS I agree but it still has visual novel elements and it bridges the gap between Danganronpa: THH and GD

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@visvoer18 I've not played them yet but I do have them on the vita so I'll find out when I get round to it :)

they are realy good if you aks me but its important to know because if you dont like that part (tey are quite challanging as well)  you might be in for a huge disapointment

• Like 1