200 Easy Platinum Trophies (Pre-2018 List)

Zanyverse

Cool list, good work done :)

You added Saints Row under additional easy titles, you could add the info about 2x Plats for SR IV as the Australian Version is independent from the International.

And like AvengedEvil said Mayo is available in the EU by now too - even Germany, Australia and New Zealand which were left behind for a short while ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

It should be noted that Tales from the Borderlands has 2 lists but it's a weird one. PS3 and physical PS4 share a list for some reason, while the ps4 digital version has it's own list. Both lists can be done on PS4. It'd be a shame if someone did it on ps3, then bought the physical version for ps4 expecting another list lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Great list for people who identify as trophy hunters but can't be bothered with games that require skill or effort.

Thats the point mate.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

Has been released within the EU a few months ago.

thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

It should be noted that Tales from the Borderlands has 2 lists but it's a weird one. PS3 and physical PS4 share a list for some reason, while the ps4 digital version has it's own list. Both lists can be done on PS4. It'd be a shame if someone did it on ps3, then bought the physical version for ps4 expecting another list lol.

That is crazy.  It looks like ill be playing it again.  Probably my favorite Telltale game

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

I know. Never said that it would stack but EU can now play the Vita version too.

Only if they live in a specific country or there account is based there, I have main belgian acc so I don't have access to the game. Hence why I did not include it.

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

But that one isn't considered easy together with terminator salvation. Didn't you see the rage posts :awesome:

Oh yeah, it's definitely highly luck based, but even if the game takes you 20 hours to 100% that'd only make 200 minutes per game (assuming you stack all of them), which is relatively short imo.

59 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Only if they live in a specific country or there account is based there, I have main belgian acc so I don't have access to the game. Hence why I did not include it.

Nvm this post. My name is mayo got released everywhere xd. Im a fkn idiot

• 2 weeks later...

Once again a great list. it would be great if we could keep this updated with new "trash plats" as and when they come out. I tend to use games such as the ones in this lisst as filler or to keep me earning during "down time" (when I CBA to hunt but still want to earn).

• Like 3

Awesome list, and the trouble it must have taken you to do is a lot. I am a big fan of quick easy plats which I play alongside other favourites like final fantasy and fighting games that take forever. My only issue with the list is that it is not in some sort of time order, and while one game like 36 fragments can be done in an hour other games such as Amnesia may need 20. And I never know which ones to do first. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Nice list, but I noticed that you left off Energy Balance, while including Energy Cycle and Energy Invasion. Is Energy Balance a harder game?

I would personally consider it the hardest.  The biggest thing is that the puzzles are random and if you arent good at math, it could be a challenge.  There are solvers out there, but they are spotty at best, especially for the harder levels.  Id put it at about 4.5/10

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Aaww... I checked this post because I wanted to laugh at the average time required for each of those plats + the total time spent. Too bad those stats were not included =(

Gtfo then, lmao. If u came here to laugh at easy plats. Thats pretty sad, my guy. A plats a plat in my opinion

21 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Nice list, but I noticed that you left off Energy Balance, while including Energy Cycle and Energy Invasion. Is Energy Balance a harder game?

Energy balance is complete bs tbh. Maths is bad enough, but its completely random. The "solver" most of the time just says, "error, no solutions found" I regret putting it on my list tbh.

• Like 1

On 13/2/2018 at 11:20 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

Gtfo then, lmao. If u came here to laugh at easy plats. Thats pretty sad, my guy. A plats a plat in my opinion

No... I just find ridiculous numbers entertaining. Be it a very small one or a very big one. I find statistic overall fun to check... no need to be so defensive about it.

You can spend your own time however you want (as long as it doesn't affect other lives, of course)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

No... I just find ridiculous numbers entertaining. Be it a very small one or a very big one. I find statistic overall fun to check... no need to be so defensive about it.

You can spend your own time however you want (as long as it doesn't affect other lives, of course)

You clicked on this topic, you knew what you were clicking on mate

• Like 3

Would be cool though if we can find games that are not just easy, but well received by critics and gamers alike.

I really don't want to play shitty games just for an easy plat. But I don't mind playing an easy game that's really good.

"Telltale-like" games, Arcade Game Series, Sly Cooper, Until Dawn, The Order:1886, Infamous (Part 1 isn't so easy lol), and Ratchet & Clank are the few on that list I see as noteworthy.

Can anyone point out any others that are not so obvious?

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up