200 Easy Platinum Trophies (Pre-2018 List)

Zanyverse

9 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

You clicked on this topic, you knew what you were clicking on mate

You are still missing the point, lol. You are so focused in trying to believe it was about mocking you that you are ignoring everything else.

I clicked wanting to find out in hours (or days) how long it would take to do those 200 plats, which I didn't get. If every game mentioned had the time beside it then it could all be summed up for the grand total. You could average the fastest plat achiever with the 50th for an estimated time. As I said, I like me some stats.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

You are still missing the point, lol. You are so focused in trying to believe it was about mocking you that you are ignoring everything else.

I clicked wanting to find out in hours (or days) how long it would take to do those 200 plats, which I didn't get. If every game mentioned had the time beside it then it could all be summed up for the grand total. You could average the fastest plat achiever with the 50th for an estimated time. As I said, I like me some stats.

Sorry mate, I really couldn't be bothered to be honest. You can search them up on ps3trophies.org doh ;)

18 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Solver script is completely broken in my experience, half the time it says that no solutions where found... ;(

There are several online scripts. Try different versions.

I used it 3 times without any problems )

Edited by IgorPro-PS

• 5 months later...

Hi I'm just getting into trophy hunting & this guide seems pretty good to start off with.

However, I just wanted to clarify : 

On 1/27/2018 at 11:00 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

-Note: PHYSICAL DISC NEEDED!!! Otherwise you will get episodic ones with all seperate lists thus having no plat.

This is for the Back to future - Chaos Child category ? 

As I'm about to purchase Burly Men at sea via PS Store & wondering if this'll be valid?

Thanks,

Matthew

8 hours ago, matthewjackk_ said:

This is for the Back to future - Chaos Child category ? 

As I'm about to purchase Burly Men at sea via PS Store & wondering if this'll be valid?

Thanks,

Matthew

Physical disc is needed on ps3 for the plat, otherwise they'll just be seperate episodes all 100% no plat doh. As for ps4 back to the future, it doesn't matter which version. 

8 hours ago, matthewjackk_ said:

Ps4/PsV means that the game is available on both vita and ps4 but have the same shared list so only 1 platinum. If you buy on vita you can also download it on ps4 and vice-versa. 

-Fox

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Youngy_UK_CYM said:

Has this been updated at all? 

New link for a new post? 

Thanks. 

This hasn't been updated (hence why it says "pre 2018 list" and yes there is a new link, very easy to find aswell, just do a quick search... Alternatively click this link:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/03/2019 at 9:15 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

Going off the guides, it's only a 2/10 and 25 hours. Care to elaborate?

Sorry for the late reply bro. With the vita it has no R2 and L2 buttons making the skills and hoover board trophies difficult. Reading forums I’m not the only one! On a console no doubt it’s a lot easier for sure 

• 2 years later...
On 14.2.2018 at 8:36 PM, Leaderboards said:

Would be cool though if we can find games that are not just easy, but well received by critics and gamers alike.

I really don't want to play shitty games just for an easy plat. But I don't mind playing an easy game that's really good.

"Telltale-like" games, Arcade Game Series, Sly Cooper, Until Dawn, The Order:1886, Infamous (Part 1 isn't so easy lol), and Ratchet & Clank are the few on that list I see as noteworthy.

Can anyone point out any others that are not so obvious?

Just finished UNDER DEFEAT HD DELUXE EDITION last night after more than 6 years from starting the game.

First you think 'wow, nice game, but almost impossible to solve', at least when playing it alone.

Then you realize (mostly from reading a trophy guide) that you just need to play each mode for 10 hours to have infinite credits.

With a second controller and for one trophy best also a second person this platinum then gets to be a walk in the park.

You can achieve the infinite credits also by pausing the game for 10 hours.

This you have to do for the 2 modes 'new order' and 'arcade'.

Don't forget that the PS3 turns off automatically after max 5 hours, so you need to check it once or twice.
Finally the collecting of all trophies is then definitely possible in less than 4 hours.

UNDER DEFEAT HD | PS3 | JP | 1P 5G 6S 28B | Difficulty 2.5/10 | 1350 Points | total 24h without skills

UNDER DEFEAT HD: DELUXE EDITION | PS3 | NA/EU | 1P 5G 6S 28B | Difficulty 2.5/10 | 1350 Points | total 24h without skills

edit: it seems the deluxe edition is or was also available in the EU with a shared trophy list, so NA/EU

theGoon44.png

nice topic btw, thanks

#Zanyverse

Edited by theGoon44
raised difficulty from 2 to 2.5

On 30/3/2021 at 8:22 AM, Zanyverse said:

And you're far from obligated to use this list. :) Easy games don't need to be short tho.

"Well i've got you covered for 200 quick and easy platinum." YOUR words

Anyway my game profile is composed by similar games, i play 10 fast/easy games and 1 i really like, and in 6 years i'm still far from 200 paltinums. with your list, u can reach it but playing maybe 8-10 hours per day. i'm discussing here because i was looking for a list with fast platinums and this one seemed to be the one i was looking for. however after noticing plenty of 25hours games, i realized this list is useless as fast games are those max 5 hours. its a lot more effective looking at one of top ranking profiles and get the list from games they played. there will be of course many exceptions as almost everyone plays witcher 3 or RDR2, but on your list there are even more exceptions...

"quick/easy" not "quick and easy"

My good man, if you're here to just try to be an ass, go do it somewhere else. :)

As said before, if something that's as easy as beat the game, like most telltale games (which can be done in 1 day). Then I should've placed the bar even lower for people like you. 

• 2 years later...