The leak was a lie

Aecesaje_

I'd seen this about this elsewhere and am pretty glad it's fake since I picked up the Farcry 4/Primal bundle with the ps4. 

Bet it end's up been primal though ? Would make sense for one of them TBH with 5 around the corner to generate some hype.

As for DS2..eh never really been interested in the souls games myself but I'd take it. 

We shall see. I'm more interested in the bonus discounts plus gives then game's I'd of likely brought already (I buy a lot of games)

Edited by AbleBark

33 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I hate people who Photoshop images and later try to pass them off as real.

So many fake people on the internet these days it's sickening.

I agree with you.

As an example where I bought a Lego on ebay for my brother last year. It was literally a minecraft box cover. Cost about 35 bucks with 5 dollar shipping. After waiting for five days. Open package. It was the right Lego my hermano wanted. Too good to be true. It's nothing but one pencil and playdoh that looks like a turd! Inside a box. I ask for refund! Never again buying stuff online! 

Ooh well. Woulda liked a free copy of fc4. As idk wtf i did w mine... Dont recall selling as it wasnt 100% ?

Didnt even grab anything this month.

( side from free warframe stuff)  been a few months since i grabed a ps+ game.

Ta be fare

When ps3 is discontinued from ps+ line up.. ( lets be real the games its been getting are 5$ bin and ps5 is nearly apon us.... " nearly"  ) i wonder if all them +games would become perma owned.

Kinda like what xbox does 

On 1/27/2018 at 10:50 AM, Such-A-Goonie said:

Like the cake! Damn it! Foiled again!

DID YOU KNOW?

While everyone knows this meme from Portal, in fact, Jiang Wei says something very similar in Romance of the Three Kingdoms when one of his schemes comes to naught. Brewitt-Taylor translates (as I roughly report) as "Our plans are foiled! It was merely a picture of a cake!"

#themoreyouknow

Anyway, getting back to this, not really surprised, but don't really care. I've been fighting through the backlog, so I can stand a month of no additions.

• Like 1

Looks like EU got Knack and RiME:

Here’s how the full February line-up looks:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/01/31/knack-and-rime-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-february/

Edited by ahoyimzoe