Trophies couch co-op

lynx_1985

So far all the level trophies have been popping but the challenge accepted trophy only popped for the host and not me. I completed a mini-game which must have been the 10th mini-game we finised, to complete that challenge, and she received the challenge accepted trophy and I didn't. I am now going to be the person to complete the remaining challenges there's enough left to get 10 but I don't think that will matter as I think the game has registered 10 challenges done and rewarded the trophy already.

Anyone lse lose in the same boat as me and will th same thing occur for the other collectible trophies (collect all gold bricks etc)?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/26/2018 at 8:55 PM, lynx_1985 said:

OK thanks man, it's the only trophy I need to get and have no idea how much of the game I need to replay in order for me to be able to complete 10 challenges. Nightmare. 

I am in the same situation with my wife. Playing it on local co-op, I complete the Vista challenge and it was the 10th one - I get the trophy and she didn't (which neither of us are best pleased with!). Did you get every other trophy with your co-op partner at least at the same time like the 100% completion etc.?

Does anyone know whether myself and the wife will get all the other trophies available together, and this is the only one that didn't work out?

Edited by The_Kopite
Extra information to add

• 2 weeks later...