Disney's Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Coming Soon to PS Vita

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/18/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-coming-soon-to-ps-vita/

8570715533_50df6ccaf7.jpg

We’re really excited to announce that the magical Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is coming to PS Vita later this year!

Join the legendary Mickey Mouse on a fun-filled quest to bring a splash of colour back to Wasteland – a weird and wonderful world of forgotten Disney toons – in this long-awaited sequel. Exploring alone, or alongside the loveable Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in a co-op adventure, Mickey must use his enchanted paintbrush to find new paths, solve puzzles and battle evil mechanical monsters.

Naturally, we’re making the experience even more epic using the awesome controls of the PS Vita, including front touch for greater painting accuracy and tilt controls for racing mode. Not only that, but there’s also a two-player wi-fi co-op mode exclusive to the PS Vita, so you can unleash the power of two on the go anywhere, anytime.

Stay tuned for more updates, including release date and pre-order details.

i had the first one on the wii, and it just dragged on forever. Hope this one is better.

When I talked with one of the developers at the Sony conference, he said they made it shorter because too many people complained about that fact.

I am excited to hear about this though as I never had a chance to pick up the 2nd one for the PS3 and would like to play through it. I like these types of games better on the go (as I do with Sly) so I will probably get the Vita version

When I talked with one of the developers at the Sony conference, he said they made it shorter because too many people complained about that fact.

I am excited to hear about this though as I never had a chance to pick up the 2nd one for the PS3 and would like to play through it. I like these types of games better on the go (as I do with Sly) so I will probably get the Vita version

not that the first one was terrible. its had a great idea with the ink and thinner puzzle platforming gameplay. It was just too much. I hope co-op game play isn't mandatory for the plat. but I'd like to see where the story went after the first game.

I got this the other day cheap for PS3, while im sure it is easier with move, i have no issues with the dual analogue. This is so bizarre that they're releasing it on vita after the crap sales on all the other consoles and the closing of the studio that made it. But whatever makes Disney happy...good to attract Vita users though i guess.

Im enjoying it.