Spring 2018 Backlog Challenge

Started Sly 2, but then lost my desire to play tonight and stopped early. Will resume tomorrow after I get home from my niece's birthday party.

Child of Light (PS3 version)-100%

Sly 2: Band of Thieves-7%

Monster Hunter World

MySims Sky Heroes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is the Police

On 3/2/2018 at 11:36 PM, The_Head_Crusher said:

1. Fallout 4 - 20% (21/85 0/0/1/20) --> 22% (23/85 0/0/1/22)

2. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 0% (0/49- 0/0/0/0)

3. The Walking Dead Season 2 - 0% (0/40 0/0/0/0)

4. The Walking Dead Season 3 New Frontier - 0% (0/31 0/0/0/0)

5. The Walking Dead Michonne - 0% (0/21 0/0/0/0)

6. Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 - 0% (0/51 0/0/0/0)

7. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 - 0% (0/31 0/0/0/0)

8. Back to the Future: The Game - 0% (0/60 0/0/0/0)

9. Wolf Among Us - 0% (0/36 0/0/0/0)

10. MLB 18 The Show - 0% (??/?? 0/0/0/0) March 23 Release date

Total new trophies acquired: 2/383+?? (0/0/0/2) - ??% of my goal

I am setting my goal of completing Fallout 4 before MLB 18's release, which gives me 20 days.  As I do these two games I will be causally knocking off these telltale games so I can finally get them off my list.  I want to add more non tell tale games after so here is to hoping.

1. Fallout 4 - 20% (21/85 0/0/1/20) --> 37% (35/85 0/0/5/30)

2. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 0% (0/49- 0/0/0/0)

3. The Walking Dead Season 2 - 0% (0/40 0/0/0/0)

4. The Walking Dead Season 3 New Frontier - 0% (0/31 0/0/0/0)

5. The Walking Dead Michonne - 0% (0/21 0/0/0/0)

6. Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 - 0% (0/51 0/0/0/0)

7. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 - 0% (0/31 0/0/0/0)

8. Back to the Future: The Game - 0% (0/60 0/0/0/0)

9. Wolf Among Us - 0% (0/36 0/0/0/0)

10. MLB 18 The Show - 0% (??/?? 0/0/0/0) March 23 Release date

Total new trophies acquired: 14/383+?? (0/0/4/10) - ??% of my goal

Made some progress yesterday on Fallout 4, completed 2 of the DLC (automaton and contraption workshop) and now will probably continue my way through the main quest up to the branch point save so I do not have to play through multiple play throughs.

For the record, I am not going to start inFAMOUS First Light until I platinum inFAMOUS Second Son since I am running off of a Let's Play. I am also not going to touch my last game, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, until the end of the month so I can slot in a full 6 hours to work on it because it is very long and boring and I am going to be running a guide video to help me out with the collectibles so I will be twisting my arm while playing it. (In a figurative sense, of course. :P) But Rapture is going to a 100% in one day or may I choke to death for being a rotten liar so I need to find a day to do the work.

Therefore I am only updating the first three games in my updates until later notice.

1. LEGO Marvel's Avengers: 6% => 12%
  2. Dark Cloud: 28%
  3. inFAMOUS Second Son: 0% => 1%

Yesterday I worked through the very first part of my Evil Expert run on Second Son. I wish you could skip the damn cutscenes. I am glad this is the last time I ever have to play this game as I am sure I will burn in Hell for all eternity for making someone murder innocent cops. :( Since I am going through a couple of parts of the Let's Play I am playing on the way, I only got the trophy for getting the first evil choice.

Then I completed the next five levels in LEGO Marvel's Avengers. I intend to do five levels a piece on this game and once Story Mode is completed, I'll try to work through Free Play. This way I have time to do the games for Kill Your Completion and have some time for other games.

Update 1:

Thought I should make things easier to see on my list and provide an updated total. Picked The Raven to start with as I saw that it had a potentially glitched trophy (Completist) but so far everything is popping accordingly and I seem to have unlocked everything up to the 3rd and last chapter. Hopefully will get the plat later this evening after work.

PS3:

01. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief 0% --> 64%

02. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (0%)

03. Steins;Gate (0%)

04. Game of Thrones - Telltale series (0%)

05. Hakuoki - Stories of the Shinsengumi (0%)

PSVita:

06. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (0%)

07. Norn9 Var Commons (0%)

PS4:

08. The Wolf Among Us (20%)

09. Tales from the Borderlands (0%)

10. Final Fantasy VII (20%)

And this is the general order that I am going to play the games. Saving Final Fantasy 7 until last so that I can hammer that out in a few days. If there is time after I beat it, I might add Batman: Telltale Season 1, Collar X Malice, and RiME. But time will tell.

Everyone is doing an amazing job! 

On 2/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, K_Raw21 said:

PS4: 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 10%

Mouse Craft 15%

Walking Dead Michonne 0%

Counter spy 0% (It's not on backlog just yet but servers are closing soon so I want to get this out the way)

PS3:
Lego Marvel 10 % --> 12% (only 1 trophy synced) 
Infamous 2 2%

I haven't been playing much of these games since the start of our event. Over the weekend I played lego marvel and only did 3 chapters. Now I know why that game had such a low percentage. It's so tedious for me to play. I don't even remember how I got this game. I really hope I didn't pay for it lol Hopefully this upcoming weekend I can do more work

• Like 2

Update after the weekend.

Didn't get in the gaming time I was hoping for as fell asleep on the couch just about every night after an exhausting week. :dunno:

1. Cat Quest - 0% --> 8%

2. Journey  - 0%

3. inFamous: Second Son - 7%

4, Oceanhorn - 0%

5. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0%

6. Rime - 0%

7. Counterspy - 0%

8. Little Nightmares - 0%

9. Gone Home - 0%

10. Unravel - 25%  --> 100% :platinum:

Stats at start of event:

Platinums: 21  --> 22

100% games: 31  --> 32

Completion rate: 49.86% --> 50.77%

Edited by donut_plz
  • Like 1

Update: Dark Cloud: 28% => 42%

Got lucky and got a Bandit Slingshot after ten dungeon runs in the Divine Beast Cave, so I was able to get Sticky Fingers right away. I am going to just bite the bullet and platinum Everybody's Gone to the Rapture right now, started the game as we speak.

Update 1:

1. The LEGO Movie 11% => 16%

2. The Walking Dead: Michonne 4%

3. Lara Craft GO 0% (I hated Hitman GO, should've never bought this)

4. RiME 0%

5. Uncharted: Lost Legacy 0%

I only played an hour this weekend, hopefully I get more time for gaming this week.

Happy hunting!

Failed at the last one because i forgot it existed and was really busy .? hopefully will do better this time.

1.Dying light - (25%)

2.Crash bandicoot 2 : cortex strikes back 

3. Crash bandicoot : warped 

4. Bioshock

5.Bioshock 2

6. Bioshock infinite

7.South park stick of truth  

8. South park fractured but whole 

9. GTA V

10. Ratchet and clank 1

11.Ratchet and clank 2

12.Ratchet and clank 3

13.Yakuza 3

lets goo 

3 hours ago, JAM-026 said:

3. Lara Craft GO 0% (I hated Hitman GO, should've never bought this)

Lara Croft GO is far easier than Hitman GO since you can use hints and a collectible guide to get through it. I got through the game fast with those. ^_^

Progress:

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: 0% => 100% :platinum:

This was a long, tedious process but I did not regret it. Visuals are gorgeous, music is tear-jerking, and the special effects are to die for. The only regret is that you have to hold down R2 forever to get any speed boost, otherwise expect a ten-hour slog through gorgeous Scottish forests. :( Also, I was very lucky I didn't miss a collectible again as I would have killed my account right there out of spite, J/K. :D

But at least one game on my list is done, hallelujah!

• Like 2

First update!

PS4:

Bully: 10%

Nier Automata: 0%

Child of Light: 14%

Shadow of the Colossos: 1% (1/38) --> 13 % (9/38)

PS3:

Ratchet & Clank a crack in time: 0% (0/0) --> 5% (4/37)

Vita:

Steins;Gate 0%

I'm starting the challenge by playing Shadow of the Colossos and Ratchet & Clank a crack in time. I've beaten the first 6 colossi and am making steady progress in the game. I'm really liking it so far, although the controls are a bit clunky at times.

Ratchet & Clank I've played before but on a different profile. I like the humor in it and that it's an easy game to pick up and play.

Update 2:

And the first platinum is gotten from the list. The Raven was completed, though it looks like my controller might be going (the joystick keeps sticking in the up position for the character movement). None of the characters in the game were particularly enjoyable and I got caught in a glitch in chapter 3 about 5 times. Other than that, a quick, if boring, platinum to start things off with.

PS3:

01. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief 64% --> 100% 1S00fd2f.png

02. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 0% --> 4%

03. Steins;Gate (0%)

04. Game of Thrones - Telltale series (0%)

05. Hakuoki - Stories of the Shinsengumi (0%)

PSVita:

06. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (0%)

07. Norn9 Var Commons (0%)

PS4:

08. The Wolf Among Us (20%)

09. Tales from the Borderlands (0%)

10. Final Fantasy VII (20%)

• Like 1

Adding other games before the lock

Seigecraft commander 100%
Rime 100%
Blue reflection 11% > 15%
Ni no kuni 2 0%
MGS 3 - 11%
Secret of Mana 20%
*NEW* Claire extended cut 0%
*NEW* Playroom VR 20%
*NEW* Far Cry 5 0%
*Returning* Amnesia: Collection 1%

New update list for the update god:

LEGO Marvel's Avengers: 12%

Dark Cloud: 42%

inFAMOUS Second Son: 1% => 17%

inFAMOUS First Light: 0% (for now)

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: 100% :platinum:

Finally got some trophies for Dhelsin Rowe after he earned his three new Smoke powers. Hanging at only one trophy doesn't do the kid justice. :P

I am following this Let's Play and ending my session after every two videos and I complete a certain clear %, since there are trophies for 100% city clear, so I want to be thorough. My least fave missions are the ones where you have to find a hidden camera by hacking into it and guessing where it's looking from and the secret agent missions where you have to kill a DUP undercover agent - if you accidentally land near them they freak and bolt and it's almost impossible to chase them down and catch them since they teleport like mad. Also, f*** Expert mode; I died 100 times on the stupid Mobile Center raids because of all of the D.U.P. agents swarming me and riddling me with bullets. And the cops are worse. ?

After March is finished, I will probably focus more on the games on the list to clear them quickly. I am trying to learn restraint (and burning myself out) by not doing the first three games in one marathon session so I can enjoy the games more.

6 hours ago, StilRh said:

Ni no kuni 2 0%

Well, of course it'd be 0%, it hasn't come out yet. xD I hope you're planning on getting the plat in April because the game comes out on March 23.

• Like 1

First update:

1. Seasons after fall (PS4) - 0%

2. Late shift (PS4) - 0%

3. Batman season 1(PS4) - 0% => 47%

4. Rime (PS4) - 0%

5. Planet of the eyes (PS4) - 0%

Slow start so far. Only finished the first couple chapters of Batman. Also spending a bunch of time on Ducati (mostly looking for an online game because it's dead but almost done). Should have Batman done in the next couple of days and then should be able to kick on from there and put a real dent in this list.

Alright, cutting it close to the deadline for the final selection here:

Rime - Completed

Saints Row The Third (+all DLC) - 10%

Knack

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Just Cause 3 (+all DLC) - 5%

The Raven

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

XBlaze Code: Embryo

Back to the Future (Plat)

Ginger

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Titanfall 2

Stories: The Path of Destinies

Truck Racer

This is going to be a crazy challenge. Went for deep variety, but purposefully kept RPGs off the list. They often take too long and I lose interest. Otherwise, covering many bases here, from FPS to Platformer to Visual Novel to Racing to Point and Click to Action Adventure.

Should be doable, with 3 notable challenges (for me):

1) Just Cause 3 will take a very long time and a lot of patience, this is my big project for this event.

2) Batman: Arkham Asylum may be close to impossible playing with PSNOW based on the challenge requirements for the Plat.

3) Titanfall 2 would be my first FPS in generations. Decided to start on the smaller, less hardcore side just to feel a bit less intimidated. Could have easily been CoD, Destiny or BF1, but those look a bit more intense than I may be ready for.

Good luck, y'all!