Spring 2018 Backlog Challenge

On 3/20/2018 at 8:21 AM, InfamousKing27 said:

Is it to late to enter?

Nope, go right ahead.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:16 AM, Valinor90 said:

Almost two weeks late but I would really like to join this Spring challenge. My backlog is becoming increasingly large (especially in the last couple of weeks I've added again various games...) but I just cannot get myself to start do smth about it. Because I am a big procrastinator and prefer doing all my work in a deadline-induced panic 1f602.png this event seems perfect to me! 

In case there is still the possibility to join, my gaming list would include the following titles:

Bastion - 0%

Burnout Paradise Remastered 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered 0%

Lords of the Fallen - 8%

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 0%

Oxenfree 0%

Pyre 0%

Added.

Adding another game. Doubting I'll get them all finished, but I can always carry some over to summer if I want.

Child of Light (PS3 version)-100% 3/3

Sly 2: Band of Thieves- :platinum: 3/6

The Flame in the Flood 

Monster Hunter World

MySims Sky Heroes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is the Police

Scribblenauts Showdown (NEW)

Update 7: Game of Thrones - Telltale was a complete disaster of a game. Screen freezes, endless loading screens, bad choices...I get that it's GoT and that choices are supposed to be hard but this was just sad. For example, I followed through with what a main character wanted me to do and still received the wrath of this character later on in the same chapter. So glad that it is over.

PS3:

01. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief 100%

02. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 100%

03. Steins;Gate100%

04. Game of Thrones - Telltale series 0% --> 100%

05. Hakuoki - Stories of the Shinsengumi (0%)

PSVita:

06. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (0%)

07. Norn9 Var Commons (0%)

PS4:

08. The Wolf Among Us (20%)

09. Tales from the Borderlands (0%)

10. Final Fantasy VII (20%)

9 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Adding another game. Doubting I'll get them all finished, but I can always carry some over to summer if I want.

The Flame in the Flood 

Monster Hunter World

MySims Sky Heroes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is the Police

Scribblenauts Showdown (NEW)

I certainly hope you have some friends for that new addition. I was excited to see a Scribblenauts game on the PS4... only to be deflated when it turned out to be a multi-player party game. I don't hate party games(I enjoyed the collab of the Runaway Guys' on their Mario Party runs and have beaten the first four Mario Parties) but my gawd it's annoying having to boost everything for the platinum of a game of a franchise I was fond of(I have completed Scribblenauts Unlimited and the DC crossover on DS several years ago).

Scribblenauts Showdown isn't bad, but it hasn't really been what I've expected. I will say one thing, though: why do games put in Flappy Bird clones? It's not fucking fun! ?

Scribblenauts Showdown-61%

The Flame in the Flood 

Monster Hunter World

MySims Sky Heroes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is the Police

Edited by MidnightDragon

Update 4:

PS4: 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 10%

Walking Dead Michonne 0%

Counter spy 0% (It's not on backlog just yet but servers are closing soon so I want to get this out the way)

Mouse Craft 15% --> 100%

PS3:
Infamous 2 2%

Lego Marvel 35% -->100% :platinum:

So far I've completed three games from my backlog (Batman Telltale Series it was at 60%, so I didn't include it in my list). Now I'm currently working on Walking Dead: Michonne

• Like 1

Update

1. LA Noire (PS4) - 22%
  2. Assassin's Creed 2 (PS4) - 10%
  3. Batman Enemy Within - 0%
  4. Life Is Strange Before the Storm - 0%
  5. Code Realize Guardian of Rebirth - 4%
  6. Final Fantasy XV - 18%
  7. World of Final Fantasy - 15%
  8. Burnout Paradise Remaster - 48%
  9. Ni No Kuni 2 - 7%

I am also going to add NI No Kuni 2

Ni no kuni 2 is proving to be everything I hoped it would be.

Seigecraft commander 100%
Rime 100%
Claire extended cut 100%
Playroom VR 68%
Ni no kuni 2 0% >23%
Secret of Mana 21%
Blue reflection 15%
MGS 3 - 11%
Amnesia: Collection 1%
Far Cry 5 0%

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 6:10 PM, OJ9999vr said:
  1. The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
  2. PaRappa The Rapper Remastered 100%
  3. L.A Noire 0%->8%
  4. Hunting Simulator 100%
  5. Gravity Rush 2
  6. Danger Zone 100%
  7. Cars 3: Driven to Win
  8. [Prototype100%
  9. MONSTERS OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV
  10. Pierhead Arcade (10/10 difficulty and currently no platinum achievers)
  11. Titanfall 2 100%
  12. WIPEOUT OMEGA COLLECTION 100%
  13. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (50h) 0%->7%
  14. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (30h)
  15. Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

I havn’t really gotten around doing an update, so far i’m at a very good pace. The majority of the hard ones are done, but on the other hand i’ve barely touched the vita, i guess it’ll work out in the end.

Maybe this time around i’ll be able to add more than 15 games. Only time will tell.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StilRh said:

Ni no kuni 2 is proving to be everything I hoped it would be.

Seigecraft commander 100%
Rime 100%
Claire extended cut 100%
Playroom VR 68%
Ni no kuni 2 0% >23%
Secret of Mana 21%
Blue reflection 15%
MGS 3 - 11%
Amnesia: Collection 1%
Far Cry 5 0%

I'm glad to hear that. Sadly, I couldn't pre-order it as I have to take the public bus to get to GameStop (that or ask my folks to give me a lift and they are too old and too wise to be my chaffeurs) and I had very little money wiggle room to work with after spending $20 for a PSN card. :( I'll have to get it on April 4.

Also saw you have Claire Extended Cut. Almost got the plat but I have to do a Nightmare run for the final trophy and I'm not looking forward to it.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

19 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I'm glad to hear that. Sadly, I couldn't pre-order it as I have to take the public bus to get to GameStop (that or ask my folks to give me a lift and they are too old and too wise to be my chaffeurs) and I had very little money wiggle room to work with after spending $20 for a PSN card. :( I'll have to get it on April 4.

Also saw you have Claire Extended Cut. Almost got the plat but I have to do a Nightmare run for the final trophy and I'm not looking forward to it.

I am at the same part. Should have it today though since I have a 24hr shift. I completed the last few chapters this morning and taking a small break before I power through nightmare mode.

A new update. I platted Scribblenauts and did some MySims SkyHeroes.

Scribblenauts Showdown-:platinum: 3/23

MySims SkyHeroes-3%

The Flame in the Flood 

Monster Hunter World

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is the Police

• Like 2

Got caught in a crazy amount of school work at the end of the last challenge (and beginning of this one). Didn't think I would have time for this, but I feel I seriously miss having the goal of finishing a bunch of games so I'm gonna sign up now anyway! I really enjoy seeing other peoples progress too :)

Going for some easier games this time because of time-issues. And I am still hoping to finish of the ones from the last challenge. Only one I'm a bit concerned about is Destiny 2, but I got a friend who wants to play it with me so I'm hoping that will make me play it :D

1. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - 1/51, 1%

2. Jetpack Joyride Deluxe (Vita) - 0/12, 0%

3. Destiny 2 - 1/14, 2%

4. Assassin's Creed Origins - 6/68, 6%

5. inFamous Second Son - 10/48, 14%

• Like 1

My list is quite the challenge. Have accomplished a bit, but am moving thru the list quite a bit slower than expected:

Rime - Completed

Saints Row The Third (+all DLC) - Completed

Knack - 34%

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Just Cause 3 (+all DLC) - 5%

The Raven - Completed

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

XBlaze Code: Embryo

Back to the Future (Plat)

Ginger

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Titanfall 2

Stories: The Path of Destinies

Truck Racer

The Raven was pretty interesting and Saints Row 3 was great. Knack is currently testing my resolve to achieve the plat. Finished a Normal playthru and am trying to farm the last couple of diamonds. The lootcrate nature of the drops is very frustrating, specially as the items cannot be translated between playthrus of different difficulties. The game itself is also pretty bland, so having 2 more playthrus looming is not motivating. 

I will probably jump on Just Cause 3 next to try to do some work against what will likely be the biggest project on this list. Outside of this and Batman, the list should be quick to fly thru.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

My list is quite the challenge. Have accomplished a bit, but am moving thru the list quite a bit slower than expected:

You're atleast challenging yourself and that's what counts, knowing you'll easily be able to finish your list isn't just as rewarding.

I see you've also got Titanfall 2 on your list, depends on how much you can play. For me it took around 2-3 days, some parts may be a little hard but nothing too difficult.

• Like 1

Grim Fandango: 100%:platinum:

Cat Quest: 100% :platinum:

Tokyo Xanadu: 18%> 27%

The Wolf Among Us: 10%

Murdered Soul Suspect: 15%

South Park TFBW: 16%

Abzu: 20%

Yonder: 0%

Among The Sleep: 0%

Firewatch: 0%

Persona 4: 0%

Claire was not on my list but got the platinum yesterday. Spent all the night on Tokyo Xanadu. Completed two and portion of a chapter as well as a few various trophies like no damage during a dungeon, getting the best fortune, and getting over 5000 points of damage in one hit. Very close to a few more battle related ones as well.

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

A new update. I platted Scribblenauts and did some MySims SkyHeroes.

Holy cow! You must have a few friends who like the game or the online is amazing for platinuming Scribblenauts Showdown. And good luck with MySims SkyHeroes. I tried to plat it on a very old account and hated it. It wasn't as fun as MySims Kingdom. :(

3 hours ago, Liioni said:

1. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - 1/51, 1%

2. Jetpack Joyride Deluxe (Vita) - 0/12, 0%

3. Destiny 2 - 1/14, 2%

4. Assassin's Creed Origins - 6/68, 6%

5. inFamous Second Son - 10/48, 14%

Seems like everyone is playing Ni no Kuni 2. Need to get on that.

26 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

It's really nice! I'm only two hours in but I'm having fun. I loved the first one and I thought the second one were going to be more like the first regarding combat, so took me a while to get over the fact it was different. But I'm enjoying it now. 

1 hour ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Holy cow! You must have a few friends who like the game or the online is amazing for platinuming Scribblenauts Showdown. And good luck with MySims SkyHeroes. I tried to plat it on a very old account and hated it. It wasn't as fun as MySims Kingdom. :(

It's local multiplayer only. And considering NNK 2 as well.

Update 5:

PS4: 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 10%

Counter spy 0% (It's not on backlog just yet but servers are closing soon so I want to get this out the way)

Walking Dead: Michonne 0% --> 100%

Mouse Craft 100%

PS3:
Infamous 2 2%

Lego Marvel 100% :platinum:

Just finished Walking Dead: Michonne and started InFamous 2. I'm going to be taking a break from the backlog list during the week to continue to work on Beach Buggy Racing. I have two trophies left on that game that are super grindy. 3 games left to go!

Edited by K_Raw21
  • Like 1

On 20.3.2018 at 4:22 PM, donut_plz said:

Is this a dutch thing cause thats how I work best too. ?

Actually, I'm from Switzerland (just working in Utrecht) but happy I'm adapting quickly to the local culture ?

New Update:

Bastion - 0% => 8%

Burnout Paradise Remastered 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered 0%

Lords of the Fallen - 8%

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 0% => 26%

Oxenfree 0%

Pyre 0%

Started the challenge with Mirror's Edge and Bastion. So far I'm digging both of them but Im just afraid finding all the collectibles in Mirror's Edge will be a tedious task after finishing the story...

However, I hope to play more over the next days...it seems Im already slacking off ?

Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell - 0%

Batman: The Enemy Within - 4%

Horizon Zero Dawn - 1%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - 100% :platinum:

Full Throttle Remastered - 18%

Seasons After Fall - 24%

Was off work sick for a couple of days so made a little bit more headway.

Completed Life is Strange - really enjoyed it and definitely tempted me into playing the first one again.

Very minor moves on Batman, I do aim to get through this one next.

A little bit more progress on Full Throttle too, I'm actually trying to play this game without a guide first - I'm a sucker for this sort of game with a guide and just rattling through for the platinum so trying to play it properly this time.