What do I buy for 100 percent

dragon11gggg

So I want to complete this game before the servers close down along with the ps3 version. When i'm in the store I see multiple combos and bundles and I am unsure of what to get and what is the cheapest option would be. Also would I have to pay for the online pass if I buy it digitally or does it come with the game? Another thing if I buy the ps3 bundle of the game would I get both of the dlcs for the vita version for free or just the hd add on pack. Any help would be appreciated and I'm sorry if this is a simple answer and i'm clogging up the topic forms its just it was getting a little confusing and I don't want to waste any money. 

Thank you       

The trophy guide says that if you have Wipeout HD on your download list that you get both of the Wipeout 2048 DLC packs for free. But since Fury was DLC for Wipeout HD, I suppose you would have to buy that pack first in order to get it for free. So I believe if you just buy both HD on PS3 with Fury DLC and 2048 on Vita that you should be good, but I haven't done it myself so I can't confirm.

Also what region are you in? In the US store, 2048 only has 3 add-ons, one is a combo pack that has both the Fury and HD DLCs for 2048 in it. If you're looking specifically for 2048's DLC stuff, that would be your best bet.

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/1/2018 at 5:56 AM, dragon11gggg said:

okay good to know. Its best to buy it before it gets remove from the store like what happened with the kz2 dlcs and kz3 mp 

DLCs for KZ2 and KZ3 weren't really removed in most countries and why would they delist the 2048 DLC when all those trophies can only be obtained offline?