Diaries of Agent Silent Death trophies

Diaries of Agent Silent Death trophies are up now and they are exactly the same as Adventures of Gunslinger Joe! MachineGames is basically giving the middle finger to all those people that were whining about Mein Leben in the main game. ?

Edited by Mi2Lethal
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cobby said:

30th Feb is the official release date.

You mean 30th of January? 

1 hour ago, Cornholio4 said:

The patch changes the status of the tile on the DLC in game menu from "coming soon" to "now available"  but the purchase button is still a dead link. 

My guess is that it will be out very soon, probably within the next 12 hours. 

yeah my guess is anytime within the 24 hours from now.

So this DLC doesn't seem to return you to the volume menu after each chapter is completed. It seems as though you have to finish all three in one sitting like the main story. They must have fixed this from the first DLC.

General impressions after beating the chapters is that they are VERY short. A Mein Leben run would take only around 30-40 minutes when you are familiar with the volumes. I think that the DLC overall is a little easier than Gunslinger Joe due to the reliance on stealth, but it also means that a mistake can cost you dearly since Ms. Valiant is extremely fragile. The last part in Volume 3 in particular is a tough section as well and it's very easy to die there because your health drains constantly.

EDIT: This might have been what adjusting the difficulty meant in the patch. Can't confirm, but Gunslinger Joe may now require one full playthrough of all chapters since this seems to be the case with Silent Death.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212

19 hours ago, Mi2Lethal said:

Diaries of Agent Silent Death trophies are up now and they are exactly the same as Adventures of Gunslinger Joe! MachineGames is basically giving the middle finger to all those people that were whining about Mein Leben in the main game. 1f60e.png

I doubt that they are giving anybody the finger and instead reward people who can finish Mein Leben.