530,000 BP Trophy

Ottobot31

2 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Got to 250k and start struggling to win. I guess it's time to hit the lab and grind out some stuffs before jumping back to ranked.

I will probably have to drop Hit, I'm ok with Black and Cell but Hit I have no idea how to play him at all even though I like his style 1f602.png

I'm still trying to figure out a good team ?

5 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Got to 250k and start struggling to win. I guess it's time to hit the lab and grind out some stuffs before jumping back to ranked.

I will probably have to drop Hit, I'm ok with Black and Cell but Hit I have no idea how to play him at all even though I like his style 1f602.png

Like I said before, recommend Frieza ;) lol

2 hours ago, thanatos_razl said:

I'm still trying to figure out a good team 1f914.png

Hmm here I'll give ya a team for you to try lmao (not that I know your play style ahah so use it if you want, if u like it, let me know haha) 

Adult Gohan/SSJ Vegeta/Cell in tht order

or Goku Saiyan Rangers 

Goku SSB (in the blue outfit) 

Goku SSJ (in the yellow outfit) 

Goku Black (pink outfit if u have it and there is one lol)

lol the Goku one is a joke but I bet it's fun ahaha

Edited by The High Ground

For those of you struggling to make it past a certain range of points, here's a tip - take the time to enter Training mode and lab some basic combos that will reliably earn you guaranteed damage when you are able to convert off a stray hit. Here are a few other random bits of information that might help:

• I would rely on SSJ Goku's standard 2H to super dash, then I'd land two hits and do his rapid kicks into a Kamehameha. Eventually I learned to link this combo by switching Goku in after I'd landed a hit with Teen Gohan, and even managed to extend the combo with some heavier hits in midair. Find some standard confirms and practice them until they work well because your opponents will likely have done the same.
  • Learn which character is your weakest and make them your strongest because a lot of games will come down to just them left - and if you pop Sparking Blast, you want to be strong enough to mount a comeback. My Trunks was really weak initially and in dire situations I would attempt to hit his Level 3 super for a quick win (Heat Dome does so much damage). Eventually I learned some basic combos with him and it ended up winning me a few games I would have lost if I wasn't practiced.
  • Use those damn assists! You have your opponent in the corner? Pressure them with your assist and mix them up with overheads / lows / Dragon Rushes. I never used Trunks' assist until I hit around 400,000 BP and it has such obnoxious rage and stopping power that I was actually mad I wasn't using it earlier. If you're looking to win lots - hard and fast - try SSJ Vegeta. His assist is the best in the game and if you put some work into the character you'll definitely go far.
  • Take breaks frequently as well. I would lose a match after winning three when I was up past 510,000 BP and I became so frustrated with the game that I would just forget my basics and fundamentals in the next one. It's important to keep a cool head when playing.

Good luck, guys!

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212
  • Like 2

Stop stressing so much guys. After the patch boosting have become so easy. I went from 350 BP to 420BP in about an hour. Me and my partner were matching with each other in less than 2 minutes every time. The trophy will be earned this weekend. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Stop stressing so much guys. After the patch boosting have become so easy. I went from 350 BP to 420BP in about an hour. Me and my partner were matching with each other in less than 2 minutes every time. The trophy will be earned this weekend. 

This gives me hope. What's the procedure for boosting again? Win 1, Lose 2; Lose 1, Win 2; Win 1, Lose 2; etc?

1 hour ago, Norava said:

This gives me hope. What's the procedure for boosting again? Win 1, Lose 2; Lose 1, Win 2; Win 1, Lose 2; etc?

1)Lose - rematch - win - rematch - win

2) win - rematch - lose - rematch - lose

3) lose - rematch - win - rematch - win

Its important to get 3 wins in a row to keep the streak going. If you are similar level you win 3300bp in the first match and 5000bp in the second and 3rd match. You lose 1900bp each time unfortunately but it is still very fast after the last patch. 

• Like 4

Just got the trophy with Ginyu/Trunks/Tien. I have 975 matches played with 495 wins. Didn't really have a set team throughout my playthrough, but I did play a lot of Ginyu, Trunks and A.Gohan. I eventually decided to switch out Gohan with Tien because his Kikoho can do some crazy damage with full meter, which Ginyu can build fast once the Ginyu Force is out. His Chiaotzu super is also very useful. I found this trophy to be really challenging since I generally don't play these anime fighters. Still, I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm looking forward to playing online more once the servers have improved.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

im at 450K now

thanks to @Aexuz

his boosting method works for me lol

I went from 420 to 470BP in about an hour and a half. I will go to sleep for today but I will most likely getting the trophy tomorrow.night. ?

5 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Finally crawling to 300

What did you do to get matched together? Good connection, same lobby?

I noticed I got matched against the same player more frequently after the patch but I'm not sure if I can find a partner in my region (Singapore)

I always go with different lobby, same region. Before searching ranked start a ring match or arena match with your friend and see if you can connect with each other. If you get an error quit the lobby and enter again until you are certain you are able to play.

For the other options I just go with anything goes and same level as me.

Edited by Aexuz

11 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

and does it really work? Why will we join together? It's just luck , no ? 

I do not understand why the update would change that

Before the update it took like 2 hours to find 2-3 matches average. Now after the patch it is consistent finding people in your same range. I recommend reaching at least 300BP before attempting it though cause the less BP you have the longer it will take to find each other. 

14 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Before the update it took like 2 hours to find 2-3 matches average. Now after the patch it is consistent finding people in your same range. I recommend reaching at least 300BP before attempting it though cause the less BP you have the longer it will take to find each other. 

Yeah , so not a big change. I hoped we could boost from 50,000 BP to 530 000 lol

it's just a little help to finish the last points you need. 

20 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Yeah , so not a big change. I hoped we could boost from 50,000 BP to 530 000 lol

it's just a little help to finish the last points you need. 

It is a actually a big help if this method works. Those last points are the biggest obstacle for this trophy because at high level everyone is very skilled so it's much harder to earn BP while you can easily lose a lot of points.

Getting to 300K BP is easy and only took me less than a week. 

55 minutes ago, PliskinCobra said:

It is a actually a big help if this method works. Those last points are the biggest obstacle for this trophy because at high level everyone is very skilled so it's much harder to earn BP while you can easily lose a lot of points.

Getting to 300K BP is easy and only took me less than a week. 

Yes , true. ï didn't think about that.