530,000 BP Trophy

Ottobot31

9 hours ago, DaRkKnIgHt0815 said:

Follow up to this. When you get to 500,000 is it best to just let one person rank to 530,000 or does the 3 wins method still work? I heard u only net about 1500 per win n 2500 per loss

When you cross 500,000 one person should just take all the wins until they get the trophy - the loss penalty at Demon rank is just too high to continue using the standard method. Once one person has gotten the trophy, the second person can just 2-0 the first person until they get the trophy as well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

When you cross 500,000 one person should just take all the wins until they get the trophy - the loss penalty at Demon rank is just too high to continue using the standard method. Once one person has gotten the trophy, the second person can just 2-0 the first person until they get the trophy as well. 

Alrighty, thanks for the reply

Finally reached 530k BP. Many thanks to @Hanashiteru for helping me boost this trophy. ?

I started with Hit / Goku Black / Cell and only able to reach 300k

Then switched to Hit / Goku Black / Goku Blue and got to 460k

Boosted the rest.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:15 AM, The High Ground said:

Like I said before, recommend Frieza ;) lol

Still no Frieza lol :D

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Finally reached 530k BP. Many thanks to @Hanashiteru for helping me boost this trophy. 1f606.png

I started with Hit / Goku Black / Cell and only able to reach 300k

Then switched to Hit / Goku Black / Goku Blue and got to 460k

Boosted the rest.

Still no Frieza lol :D

Good job dude I'm still on the 20 million grind lmao 

im happy for you and everyone who achieved this trophy ahah

• Like 1

2uYge0P.jpg

Boosted from 0 bp with the same partner the entire time. Took about 25 hours total. We got that best-of-five update yesterday while we were at 400k, which helped out a bit and will definitely speed things up for those you looking to boost. The new win trade order is now:

Player A: Wins 2 > Player B: Wins 5 > Player A: Wins 5 > Player B: Wins 5 > etc.

As mentioned by the others, I also have to stress that whoever gets to 500k first and gets that rank up bonus, immediately let them win it out to 530k and then have the other catch/finish up. Trading at 500k will only just slow you down.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Norava said:

2uYge0P.jpg

Boosted from 0 bp with the same partner the entire time. Took about 25 hours total. We got that best-of-five update yesterday while we were at 400k, which helped out a bit and will definitely speed things up for those you looking to boost. The new win trade order is now:

Player A: Wins 2 > Player B: Wins 5 > Player A: Wins 5 > Player B: Wins 5 > etc.

As mentioned by the others, I also have to stress that whoever gets to 500k first and gets that rank up bonus, immediately let them win it out to 530k and then have the other catch/finish up. Trading at 500k will only just slow you down.

Is there a trick to join? It's hard to find your friend when you haven't a lot of BP , no ? 

I finally finished the story in hard, so I'll be able to start the farm for 20 millions zeni , so I will alternate with the online if there is way to boost without having too much BP ( i've juste 83K )

Good job for your trophy !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

Is there a trick to join? It's hard to find your friend when you haven't a lot of BP , no ? 

I finally finished the story in hard, so I'll be able to start the farm for 20 millions zeni , so I will alternate with the online if there is way to boost without having too much BP ( i've juste 83K )

Good job for your trophy !

No trick, we kept all search parameters on "Anything Goes." It's hardER to find your partner at lower bp, but it's not impossible. Just requires a bit of patience. 

2 hours ago, Norava said:

No trick, we kept all search parameters on "Anything Goes." It's hardER to find your partner at lower bp, but it's not impossible. Just requires a bit of patience. 

Ok. I would have thought it would take a lot of time to find each other after the 3 fights. I will try that this next week i think.

Well, I came back at this game after almost one month and the last patch seems that worked pretty good, not a single disconnection!

I've enjoyed one of my best sessions so far, started 300k and finished Super Saiyan 2 rank (345000 BP) :D

I made some changes to my team and it's working great for me (Trunks, Adult Gohan and Black Goku)

Do they punish disconnections now or something?

I'm surprise I've played like 30 games today and only one guy left the game just before losing, and I'm not searching opponents with a high completion rate or anything.

Anyway, just reached Supreme Kai rank (410K BP) and I'm still holding a 57% win rate, but I'm getting so anxious to get the final points, is anybody around this close and want to try boosting it?

4 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Me and my friend are close to 490 000 BP , and it's getting harder and harder to find each other. The first day we did 200K in 5h , now , we take 20min to find us , even more...

did you have this problem ?

Not really. The higher BP I had the easier time I had to find my friend in ranked. We always checked out in arena or ring match before starting to boost if we were matching correctly without network errors. I always played from 1am to 3am maybe that helped out to find each other faster. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Not really. The higher BP I had the easier time I had to find my friend in ranked. We always checked out in arena or ring match before starting to boost if we were matching correctly without network errors. I always played from 1am to 3am maybe that helped out to find each other faster. 

Yeah , we play after work , so there is more people. I hope to finish tonight !

So what do you do when you hate gaming online, don't have Plus, hate the very notion of online multiplayer having been put behind a paywall, but still want to get all those sweet, sweet trophies in the game?

Simple. You ask a friend who's a fighting game expert, has Plus, and not only doesn't he mind getting the trophy for you, he will actually enjoy it xD

OMeJcQO.jpg

That said... I most likely won't be getting the Platinum for this game, anyway. The zeni trophies are just way too grindy. I'm willing to put up with some grind, but 200 hours is just way beyond tolerable levels.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, jrdemr said:

That said... I most likely won't be getting the Platinum for this game, anyway. The zeni trophies are just way too grindy. I'm willing to put up with some grind, but 200 hours is just way beyond tolerable levels.

Just chip away at it over a long period of time. Say, if you do about one hour of zeni grind a day (which is tolerable), then you'll get it in about 7 months. This way, you'll get it eventually rather than never. 

Or do what I do: get a turbo-controller and afk-farm.

18 hours ago, Norava said:

Just chip away at it over a long period of time. Say, if you do about one hour of zeni grind a day (which is tolerable), then you'll get it in about 7 months. This way, you'll get it eventually rather than never. 

I mean... I like getting trophies... but I don't like them that much. I mean, no matter how much more tolerable it will be to do it over a longer time... that's still quite a long time to sink into a huge, boring, pointless grind when I could be spending it playing one of the many games I have waiting for me in my backlog.

If this was the teenage me, who had tons of free time and very little money (and hence games), maybe I would have considered it just to kill a little time. I mean, I did 100% complete Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2... which required you to do at least 34 whole fucking Story Mode playthroughs - which would take you about 4 hours each at best - It took me about 6 months to complete and it was such a boring grind, but I would just chip at it little by little in between my other games. Also, if you make the math, 34 X 4 is still 136 hours, which is quite a lot less than 200. But right now... I just have a lot less time and a lot more games to justify such a huge time investment just to get a little ping in return.

And at least in Budokai 2 there was some actual purpose in doing the grind then, since every playthrough granted a Breakthrough capsule, which allowed an individual character to use all of its skills at the same time. But in this game... it's just pointless. You get absolutely nothing of value for just wasting all of those hours in front of the screen.

I'm sorry, but right now I just have other priorities.

(Also, it's just so goddamn mind-numbingly repetitive. At least in Budokai 2 it was just long, not necessarily repetitive.)

Edited by jrdemr

1 hour ago, jrdemr said:

I mean... I like getting trophies... but I don't like them that much. I mean, no matter how much more tolerable it will be to do it over a longer time... that's still quite a long time to sink into a huge, boring, pointless grind when I could be spending it playing one of the many games I have waiting for me in my backlog.

If this was the teenage me, who had tons of free time and very little money (and hence games), maybe I would have considered it just to kill a little time. I mean, I did 100% complete Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2... which required you to do at least 34 whole fucking Story Mode playthroughs - which would take you about 4 hours each at best - It took me about 6 months to complete and it was such a boring grind, but I would just chip at it little by little in between my other games. Also, if you make the math, 34 X 4 is still 136 hours, which is quite a lot less than 200. But right now... I just have a lot less time and a lot more games to justify such a huge time investment just to get a little ping in return.

And at least in Budokai 2 there was some actual purpose in doing the grind then, since every playthrough granted a Breakthrough capsule, which allowed an individual character to use all of its skills at the same time. But in this game... it's just pointless. You get absolutely nothing of value for just wasting all of those hours in front of the screen.

I'm sorry, but right now I just have other priorities.

(Also, it's just so goddamn mind-numbingly repetitive. At least in Budokai 2 it was just long, not necessarily repetitive.)

It's not 200h , it's 70h approximately. It's still a lot , but you can do other things in the same time. I farm when i watch a movie , when i'm in my pc etc... 

2 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

It's not 200h , it's 70h approximately. It's still a lot , but you can do other things in the same time. I farm when i watch a movie , when i'm in my pc etc... 

That's probably an "at best" estimate and it's still quite a lot of time I could be using to do more productive things. If at least you got some kind of in-game reward for doing all that grind... but no, it's just a huge, mind-numbing, pointless grind.

I guess I could just browse YouTube or something while on the grind, but it's not all that easy to just button-mash your way through Hard Mode - not to mention you still need to pay some attention to when the battle ends so that you'll remember to return to the main Story Mode title screen and do the battle again. I can't do that much multi-tasking.

(Also, I prefer just focusing on one thing at a time - unless it's really just a lot of button mashing).

Sorry, but with the amount of games I have in my backlog, I cannot possibly justify that time sink. I cannot let my trophies turn me into their slave.

On 28/03/2018 at 4:39 PM, Norava said:

I've been thinking about your suggestion. What turbo controller would you recommend?

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1