530,000 BP Trophy

Ottobot31

8 hours ago, Ottobot31 said:

I'm having a hard enough time with S rank arcade mission and unlocking SSGSS goku and vegeta. 530,000 is a completely impossible lol.

Getting an S rank on the Snake Way Course is very easy, did it my second try. Just don't risk anybody taking too much damage and switch out often and you should be set.

I'm sitting on 350,000 BP at the moment. I consider myself reasonably above average at the game (150 ranked matches, 100 wins) and I think if you're consistent enough with your wins, and you just keep on playing and playing, you'll eventually reach 530,000 BP.

I've dropped a few games here and there but the loss in BP so far isn't too substantial (-1500). You also gain considerable BP (around 12,000 - 15,000) every time you "rank up" in Ranked which gives you a little bit of a boost towards the goal.

I suspect that this trophy will definitely become easier over time when the average BP rises just as people are saying. However, the few players that I've come across with 450,000 BP have absolutely stomped me, so those are definitely the ones to watch out for.

I reckon if you keep your wins up, this trophy will be yours eventually.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 2:58 PM, Franciscoo- said:

Do we actually need to reach 530000BP or just accumulate that amount overall? ?

I'm asking this because I watched a guy who uploads the game daily on youtube and he's currently at ~300000BP, however he already has the trophy (he has been around that amount for a few days)

If that's the case losing BPs won't matter :D

I hope this is the case and it's cumulative. The trophy does technically just say you have to "Acquire 530,000BP". Doesn't say anything about having to reach a specific rank or that you have to have 530k or more. ArcSys is usually pretty forgiving with their online trophies (a lot of them are just grindy, like playing 100 matches), so it would be more in line with their other games for it to be cumulative instead.
I'm probably just being optimistic. Everytime I fight someone in the 200-300k range, I get stomped. It's not even fair, I just get rekt. It would be really nice to not have to actually get 530k.

Edited by ExHaseo

6 hours ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

I'm sitting on 350,000 BP at the moment. I consider myself reasonably above average at the game (150 ranked matches, 100 wins) and I think if you're consistent enough with your wins, and you just keep on playing and playing, you'll eventually reach 530,000 BP.

I've dropped a few games here and there but the loss in BP so far isn't too substantial (-1500). You also gain considerable BP (around 12,000 - 15,000) every time you "rank up" in Ranked which gives you a little bit of a boost towards the goal.

I suspect that this trophy will definitely become easier over time when the average BP rises just as people are saying. However, the few players that I've come across with 450,000 BP have absolutely stomped me, so those are definitely the ones to watch out for.

I reckon if you keep your wins up, this trophy will be yours eventually.

Barring a sudden huge improvement, this trophy is looking dicey for me at the moment. I'm currently sitting at 115 losses and 53 wins. :\

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I hope this is the case and it's cumulative. The trophy does technically just say you have to "Acquire 530,000BP". Doesn't say anything about having to reach a specific rank or that you have to have 530k. Everytime I fight someone in the 200-300k range, I get stomped. It's not even fair, I just get rekt.

same lol I get stomped too but im at 319k now so imagine my pain

Edited by The High Ground
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The High Ground said:

same lol I get stomped too but im at 319k now so imagine my pain

I can only imagine. I'm intentionally playing online pretty sparingly to give the really good people some time to get really high, so it's a little easier, haha.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I can only imagine. I'm intentionally playing online pretty sparingly to give the really good people some time to get really high, so it's a little easier, haha.

It might take a while for that to happen. From what I hear progression really slows down once you cross 600,000 BP, so you're going to be in for a wait. 

2 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

It might take a while for that to happen. From what I hear progression really slows down once you cross 600,000 BP, so you're going to be in for a wait. 

If people are already at 600k, then the wait is already almost over. I just need them out of the 400k-500k range. xD 

• Like 1

I hope that the next big patch makes the 530,000 BP cumulative, both as a function of making this trophy more attainable, and also cutting down or rage quitters. I take my beatings fairly, but it's really annoying when I beat someone and they quit two seconds before I end the fight. :P 

Also, what's everyone's color right now? I'm Dark Green.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

I hope that the next big patch makes the 530,000 BP cumulative, both as a function of making this trophy more attainable, and also cutting down or rage quitters. I take my beatings fairly, but it's really annoying when I beat someone and they quit two seconds before I end the fight. :P 

Lol im one of those people that rage quit xD But thats because id rather not lose the BP and I dont have the time to get my ass kicked over and over just to regain the BP again i would get nowhere :'( 
Im light green. 

Oh believe me im not the type to rage quit either, I would totally love it if they made it more attainable but I dont have enough hours in the day to sit there and get a bunch of BP just to lose half or more if im on a losing streak. Yeah its in a bad spot right now, Id enjoy it much more If I didnt have to do that cheap shit but im just not skilled enough. 

38 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Lol im one of those people that rage quit xD But thats because id rather not lose the BP and I dont have the time to get my ass kicked over and over just to regain the BP again i would get nowhere :'( 
Im light green. 

Oh believe me im not the type to rage quit either, I would totally love it if they made it more attainable but I dont have enough hours in the day to sit there and get a bunch of BP just to lose half or more if im on a losing streak. Yeah its in a bad spot right now, Id enjoy it much more If I didnt have to do that cheap shit but im just not skilled enough. 

I understand the frustration. I lost ten in a row the other day - I don't think my wife likes this game because I get grouchy when I've been playing the game all afternoon and I'm at six wins and twenty losses haha. 

25 minutes ago, greatfede said:

So is it cumulative or not?

No, it is not cumulative. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I understand the frustration. I lost ten in a row the other day - I don't think my wife likes this game because I get grouchy when I've been playing the game all afternoon and I'm at six wins and twenty losses haha. 

Yeah but the thing is, I never leave on casual or the other modes, like I dont leave because the other player makes me mad, just leave because the stupid trophy lol

Still haven't had much time to play too much ranked yet so I'm still fairly low ranked (only just hit Super Saiyan yesterday, so around 230k+ points), but I'm still making good progress. Don't remember the exact number, but I think I've played something like 60 or 61 games, with about 47 games won I think? Somewhere in that area, with a yellow square at the moment.

For what it's worth, my main team is Hit/Piccolo/Super Saiyan Vegeta

Edited by lionheart_811

1 hour ago, Norava said:

Is this an actual possibility? Like, are they really able to make this happen? 

It's a possibility, but the chances of it happening are slim. Developers have patched trophy requirements to make a trophy less maddening to achieve in the past. The example that immediately comes to mind is the 'Lucky Spin' trophy in the Vita version of Plants vs. Zombies.

36 minutes ago, lionheart_811 said:

For what it's worth, my main team is Hit/Piccolo/Super Saiyan Vegeta

Man, Hit is so difficult for me to fight against. Staying in the air helps, but his mixup game hurts my puny mortal brain.

2 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Yeah but the thing is, I never leave on casual or the other modes, like I dont leave because the other player makes me mad, just leave because the stupid trophy lol

Haha. I can relate. It wouldn't even be so bad if you didn't lose so much BP per loss! I get ~1500 per win and lost ~1200 per loss. I only recently started being able to consistently stay above 200,000 points. :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I'm kinda stuck in the 250000BP range, it's getting harder to climb with a 50% win rate :/

My square turned yellow a few hours ago btw :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

At least we can recognize the quitters easily and avoid playing with them. Their ID's are purple color and very easy to spot. 

Hope connection errors don't count as quit though. I have been disconected at least 5 times and the worst part is all of those matches I was most likely getting the win. 

Getting to 200 BP is pretty easy but I'm getting worried passing 300BP will be the highest I will get. 

About the boosting I mentioned in previos posts I can confirm it is possible to do it. Yesterday we tried with a friend and matched 7 times. Because it takes a lot of time we have decided to reach 300BP playing normally and we will try it out again when we get to that level. 

Also a good strategy is trying to match with blue or dark green players since those are the ones with lower win rate. Avoid red or pink. 

The order is Blue - Green - light green - Yellow - Red - Pink. 

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

At least we can recognize the quitters easily and avoid playing with them. Their ID's are purple color and very easy to spot. 

Hope connection errors don't count as quit though. I have been disconected at least 5 times and the worst part is all of those matches I was most likely getting the win. 

Getting to 200 BP is pretty easy but I'm getting worried passing 300BP will be the highest I will get. 

About the boosting I mentioned in previos posts I can confirm it is possible to do it. Yesterday we tried with a friend and matched 7 times. Because it takes a lot of time we have decided to reach 300BP playing normally and we will try it out again when we get to that level. 

I don't think they count, or at the very least, they are weighted differently. My name is green (meaning I have a high completion rate), and I've been disconnected about 6-7 times in the last two weeks. As far as boosting when you get to 300,000 BP please let us know how it goes - the fact that you've been able to boost somewhat consistently this early on in the game's life is an encouraging sign. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I don't think they count, or at the very least, they are weighted differently. My name is green (meaning I have a high completion rate), and I've been disconnected about 6-7 times in the last two weeks. As far as boosting when you get to 300,000 BP please let us know how it goes - the fact that you've been able to boost somewhat consistently this early on in the game's life is an encouraging sign. 

Where are you seeing your own name color? I've got almost 200 ranked matches and my name has always been the same stock color, assuming it's the name you see in lobby.

7 hours ago, antmoney151 said:

Where are you seeing your own name color? I've got almost 200 ranked matches and my name has always been the same stock color, assuming it's the name you see in lobby.

I only ever notice my color on the combat screen, when I'm in the middle of a match. My name appears in white in the lobby, just like everyone else's.

Managed to rank up to Android today, just a hair under 300k with 296.6k BP. Beginning to see what people are saying with the grind because my losses are starting to come in, but I'm still hopeful because I managed to beat a 500k BP player 2-1 today.

I ended up swapping out Piccolo for Super Saiyan Goku because his damage wasn't great, I couldn't find a use for his assist, and he's a meter hungry character when I already have Hit who needs meter as well. It was hard approaching without a beam assist, so I'm hoping Goku can plug in some holes in my gameplay.

Keep up the grind, boys.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, lionheart_811 said:

Managed to rank up to Android today, just a hair under 300k with 296.6k BP. Beginning to see what people are saying with the grind because my losses are starting to come in, but I'm still hopeful because I managed to beat a 500k BP player 2-1 today.

I ended up swapping out Piccolo for Super Saiyan Goku because his damage wasn't great, I couldn't find a use for his assist, and he's a meter hungry character when I already have Hit who needs meter as well. It was hard approaching without a beam assist, so I'm hoping Goku can plug in some holes in my gameplay.

Keep up the grind, boys.

Yeah, I had to switch our Android 18 for Goku Black because I'm just not good enough with her to really threaten the pros online. I'm actually thinking of switching Black for SSJ Goku, but I just love Black's full-screen command throw to much to give it up. :lol: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

Yeah, I had to switch our Android 18 for Goku Black because I'm just not good enough with her to really threaten the pros online. I'm actually thinking of switching Black for SSJ Goku, but I just love Black's full-screen command throw to much to give it up. :lol: 

Black Goku is a must in my opinion. He's the only character with a long distance grab and he is good at close range as well. Definitely one of the most OP characters. I'm using Kid Buu, SS Goku and Black. I have some of my friends already at 450 BP but they are telling me they cant get any higher because of the quitters. 

Kid Buu triangle combo is one of the best spams at least until 300BP I have barely lose a fight with that team. I will get back to see if matching with my friend have improved since we are already at Android rank 300BP.

• Like 3