Leigrez

Xp and Kills not registering.

11 posts in this topic

So I was just curious if anyone else had this issue or not... basically I am self boosting with psnow and a PS3 to get the kills and xp.

However after the match ends and it shows that it's registered. I back out to main mp menu. While in there I go to my online statistics. And it shows me at approx 1050 kills and 682k xp. But when I look at my friends leaderboards. It only shows 945 kills and 522k.

This all said I used the unlock points for skills already. And they show up when I go from the base game to Killzone MP Standalone... so it's really really weird. 

I'm probably just going to play the remaining legit today.... out of this annoyance the last couple days. Because this is 

Thanks to Empovyle for seeing this post and helping. Got my plat now. But I feel if anyone else has this issue and has a solution, it would be great to share it. 

Edited by Leigrez
Spelling errors

12 hours ago, Leigrez said:

Спасибо Empovyle за то, что он видел этот пост и помогал. Получил мой платок. Но я чувствую, что если у кого-то еще есть эта проблема и есть решение, было бы здорово поделиться ею. 

I agree that experience and rank can be reduced

12 hours ago, Leigrez said:

Thanks to Empovyle for seeing this post and helping. Got my plat now. But I feel if anyone else has this issue and has a solution, it would be great to share it. 

How did you overcome the issue? I need unlock points to unlock certain skills for the dlc trophies still but if the xp isn’t saving, how did you get around this issue? 

1 minute ago, black__bunny said:

How did you overcome the issue? I need unlock points to unlock certain skills for the dlc trophies still but if the xp isn’t saving, how did you get around this issue? 

As long as you get the xp you need either without quitting the MP menu or by not waiting too long (no idea how long, but 5 hours was too long) between games, it won't reset. Once you buy skills/weapons, I don't think you can lose thm, even if you lose the xp.

They dont always register while playing either yesterday i played 5 matches and 2 did register.

Is it possible to get the rank you need in kz mp in 1 day?

On 1/30/2018 at 3:44 AM, black__bunny said:

Basically, I just kept playing and trying to match up with my dummy account... I never accepted a match that gave the error at the beginning... and for some reason EVERY match registered when I played with my buddy but not my Dummy account... it was sooo weird.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:35 PM, kryptor_kris said:

They dont always register while playing either yesterday i played 5 matches and 2 did register.

Is it possible to get the rank you need in kz mp in 1 day?

Yes indeed... if you do it properly, you can gain up to 80k easily each match... that being said... you need to play 8 matches at that, having no randoms and or trolls... on top of all that the points need to register. You can tell right away, cause your level will increase at the end of the match... just pay attention to it repeating the same amount from the match before, that's what screwed me over. As for my points it was weird... it was like it registered but it didn't.

how did you get 80k per round just with your alt? what xp method did you use?

25 minutes ago, Kal2210 said:

how did you get 80k per round just with your alt? what xp method did you use?

Warzone - Search & Destroy, your main arm the explosive, your alt disarm the explosive, rinse and repeat till the time runs out. 

My stats reset after I went to sleep for 2 hours. I stayed up all yesterday helping people and trading wins just to lose everything. I was 696 kills and 570,000 XP and now I am at 389 kills and 328,000 XP. That is complete bull. I want to finish in one go without trading wins then help whoever helped me out. Trading wins is a waste of time people.