Dlc bosses

Gefro-On-Defro

You need to play missions until you get enough influence for the boss battles unlock. You have to do this for each race. Once you accept to play a mission against one of the bosses you'll have a limited amount of time (a few hours) to defeat that boss. If you fail you will have to earn enough influence again.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

You need to play missions until you get enough influence for the boss battles unlock. You have to do this for each race. Once you accept to play a mission against one of the bosses you'll have a limited amount of time (a few hours) to defeat that boss. If you fail you will have to earn enough influence again.

Ah thanks. So I've just been joining co op missions, not actually playing my own, is that why I've never seen these appear?

9 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Ah thanks. So I've just been joining co op missions, not actually playing my own, is that why I've never seen these appear?

I don't know to be honest, but I think that's not the issue. You need to get 50/50 influence if I'm not wrong for the planet to unlock. Check again the planets, the planets with the bosses are a bit away from the mission planets.

Just in case, you need to install the update patch for the dlc to install.

• Like 1