Top 10 PS4 Exclusives! Rank em

linkdevivo

Yeah Persona 5 isn't a PS4 only game, it's on PS3 too. Kingdom Hearts III will not be PS4 exclusive either. It's also going to the Xbone as well.

While trying to make this list, I realized that I don't really like enough PS4 exclusives to make a top 3 list, let alone a top 10. There aren't very many PS4 exclusive games that I thought were all that great. Mostly just a lot of, "That wasn't bad." But nothing mind blowing that I think everyone should play. Most of the best games were released on other systems. Whether it be Vita (like World of Final Fantasy and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth), ports of older games (like Kingdom Hearts and .hack), or just released on other consoles/PC (like Telltale Batman, Sonic Forces, and Final Fantasy XV).

Definitely add the Gran Turismo franchise, as I think that is the best racing simulator out there.  Am I ashamed I cancelled my GT Sport pre-order?  Yes.

So my list would be: 1. GT Sport  2. Until Dawn and 3. Uncharted LL

I'm sure Uncharted 4 is on the list, but I haven't played it yet!

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

It has quickly become one of my favorite games ever. It may seem repetitive at first, but the combat and story are amazing.  There's also a crap ton of content.

Now you sucked me in and I'll have to watch some gameplay.  Reminds me of the GTA franchise!  (Which I love!)

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Definitely add the Gran Turismo franchise, as I think that is the best racing simulator out there.  Am I ashamed I cancelled my GT Sport pre-order?  Yes.

No Offence to you, i'm just giving my opinion here but i think Grand Turismo is boring as hell. Yes its a very well executed game but its just basic racing. I will never understand why people would like this unless they are an absolute car fanatic. With games like ''Split/Second'' or ''Need for Speed''(i know this isn't ps4, just referencing) you have like side routes and manoeuvres to take each other out and stuff. With just a standard track i can't find any amusement. I rather go outside for a walk to be honest. I think it can be top 10 though but cuz of the basic racing formula it shouldn't be in the top 5.

Edited by gamesfourever
Gramitcal error

2 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Now you sucked me in and I'll have to watch some gameplay.

It's all in Japanese with English subs, so hopefully that doesn't turn you away. It's so good. One of my favorite things in this game is going from the serious main plot, then going into the absurd minigames.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Not a racing game player, so i've never tried GT sport and i won't think i'll get to it. Buy hey more power to ya!

17 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Agree with Gran Turismo.  Definitely on my list.  I would of voted for GT5, but unfortunately that is for the PS3. 

• Like 1

I think these are the only exclusives I've played. I'd stick Nioh somewhere in the middle. I thought that was an exclusive. I expect that Pyre and Gravity Rush will make my list when I actually play them. I am also a fan of The Order: 1886. I think it's really underrated. I can agree with the complaints about some combats being QTEs and some parts of the story not being very fleshed out. I would have been upset if I spent $60 on it at launch. So I feel it deserves some of it's bad rep. However, if you revisit it these days with a cheaper price tag and an open mind, I think you'll be impressed with what's there. 

10. That's You

9. Hidden Agenda

8. Ratchet and Clank

7. The Order 1886

6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5.Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

4. Infamous Second Son

3. Until Dawn 

2. Bloodborne

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Yeah Persona 5 isn't a PS4 only game, it's on PS3 too. Kingdom Hearts III will not be PS4 exclusive either. It's also going to the Xbone as well.

While trying to make this list, I realized that I don't really like enough PS4 exclusives to make a top 3 list, let alone a top 10. There aren't very many PS4 exclusive games that I thought were all that great. Mostly just a lot of, "That wasn't bad." But nothing mind blowing that I think everyone should play. Most of the best games were released on other systems. Whether it be Vita (like World of Final Fantasy and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth), ports of older games (like Kingdom Hearts and .hack), or just released on other consoles/PC (like Telltale Batman, Sonic Forces, and Final Fantasy XV).

I share the same feeling. There aren't any spectacular exclusives I've played on PS4 (or which would even interest me). I think the only exclusive I've played so far is Gravity Rush 2 and it was a decent game. Everything else has been multiplatform.

I've been eyeing Yakuza 0 which was praised in this topic too... but too many games in my backlog already.

4 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

I share the same feeling. There aren't any spectacular exclusives I've played on PS4 (or which would even interest me). I think the only exclusive I've played so far is Gravity Rush 2 and it was a decent game. Everything else has been multiplatform.

I've been eyeing Yakuza 0 which was praised in this topic too... but too many games in my backlog already.

Oh man I'm jealous of you. You get to play so many games for the first time. 

4 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

I think these are the only exclusives I've played. I'd stick Nioh somewhere in the middle. I thought that was an exclusive. I expect that Pyre and Gravity Rush will make my list when I actually play them. I am also a fan of The Order: 1886. I think it's really underrated. I can agree with the complaints about some combats being QTEs and some parts of the story not being very fleshed out. I would have been upset if I spent $60 on it at launch. So I feel it deserves some of it's bad rep. However, if you revisit it these days with a cheaper price tag and an open mind, I think you'll be impressed with what's there. 

10. That's You

9. Hidden Agenda

8. Ratchet and Clank

7. The Order 1886

6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5.Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

4. Infamous Second Son

3. Until Dawn 

2. Bloodborne

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

Lol not bad for a practically permanent free game to make it on your top 10 ?

3 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Lol not bad for a practically permanent free game to make it on your top 10 1f914.png

It's in my top 10 because that's all the exclusives I could think of that I have played. However, the one night I've played it with friends we were all laughing our asses off. So it's good fun but I don't recommend it for trophy hunters.

Edited by Toogie53

I also haven't played that many Ps4 exclusives but I own a few.

Is Valkyria Chronicles Exclusive? If it is its a pretty good remaster of the Ps3 game.

Also Nioh of course and Bloodborne. I've tried both and they are awesome games.

As for GT series I'm not into it. I prefer the arcade racing games with bonus features such as takedowns and rewind and near misses and all that.

Don't have Uncharted 4 but Its also a very good game. I played the previous trilogy of Uncharted games and really lked them.

• Like 1

@Edward_FOX_86 I don't think so, Valkyria Chronicles is also playable on PC via steam. Sorry to disappoint.

Welp if i had to post my top 10, it would be these.

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

2.Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

3.Bloodborne

4.Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

5.Infamous Second Son

6.Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

this post also made me realize that there are a lot less ps4 exclusives then I thought..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davidstubbs said:

1. Bloodborne

2. Persona 5 (yeah on PS3)

3. Nioh (?)

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

5. Uncharted 4

6. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

7. Demon Gaze II

8. Gravity Rush 2

9. Gran Turismo Sport

10. Uncharted Lost Legacy

That's a pretty good list. Haven't played Demo gaze though, how is it?

• Like 1