Top 10 PS4 Exclusives! Rank em

linkdevivo

9 hours ago, Elementalmic said:

this post also made me realize that there are a lot less ps4 exclusives then I thought..

Funny... Thought I was gonna put a Top 5 of PS4 exclusives but so far I only played two of them. inFamous Second Son and inFamous First Light. 

Seems there are a few PS4 exclusives out there... ?

• Like 1

If I'm being honest, I'm having some trouble coming up with such a list of exclusives. I'm currently scanning the thread to see if I'm forgetting stuff, but I'll edit this afterward.

EDIT: So, the only one I can think of that really wowed me among the titles on the first couple of pages is Bloodborne. I'm still looking...

EDIT 2: If I'm allowed to include Sony exclusives, then I can expand the list a bit to Persona 5.

So, yeah. Not a great list from me. :(

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

This is a tough list to make as most games I can think of are also on PS3 or Vita as well, but anyway here is my list that's at least on on PS4 and not Xbox/ Nintendo.

1. FFXII The Zodiac Age

2. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5

3. Nier Automata

4. Code Realize sousei  no himegimi

5. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

In terms of "Playstation exclusive", I would add in Tales of Berseria to the list. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, davidstubbs said:

1. Bloodborne

2. Persona 5 (yeah on PS3)

3. Nioh (?)

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

5. Uncharted 4

6. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

7. Demon Gaze II

8. Gravity Rush 2

9. Gran Turismo Sport

10. Uncharted Lost Legacy

Has a PS Vita version.

Not that I care. But let's not downplay Persona 5's importance to the Playstation 4, and in the same sentence give Demon Gaze 2 credit as a PS4 exclusive experience...

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

The most important thing I want to ask is that titles should include or had included some sense of exclusivity. A lot of people are throwing P5 out there despite its availability on Steam and Steam.

I figure if you can throw in a reasoning for claiming exclusivity to the PS4 (like Crash N.Sane Trilogy holding timed exclusivity, or PS4 only localisation to the west) then it should be a valid entry. This opens the topic up more and terminates XYZ niggling that often comes with this type of topic.

I just wanted to put that out there. For whatever stupid reason some peeps get into heated debates over these minor grievances everywhere, on a few occasions consuming the whole topic.

I'll update my current list when I'm not at work.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:26 PM, linkdevivo said:

Rank em guys!

It's games that can only be played on a PS4 system so I decided not to include PS3 games getting the remaster treatment (Unless it's a full on remake from the ground up). Also remember that it's tough to play every single PS4 exclusive so there'll be gaps in everybody's list, be respectful. So many great games are coming out this year and next year that this list will surely change with games such as God of War, Spider-man, Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, KHIII and TLOU II next year. It's a great time to be a Playstation fan!! It's also great that I platinumed each of these games as it's a testament to how much I love them:

10. Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (had to have my KH representation)

9. The Order 1886

8. Until Dawn

7. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

6. Infamous Second Son

5. Ratchet and Clank

4. Bloodborne

3. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Persona 5

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Would like to start Nioh and Nier: Automata this year and see if my list changes.

Persona 5 is not a PS4 exclusive. It is on PS3 as well. In fact, it was originally being developed ONLY for PS3. It wasn’t until the very end of development that Atlus decided to put it on PS4 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

There aren't many ps4 only games and in contrast to the ps3 it wasn't a reason for me to buy the ps4. These are ps4 only games i have played and enjoyed:

3. The Order 1886 (just like @Toogie53mentioned, a short but good looking game i bought for a few bucks)

2. Until Dawn (the big surprise as a horror adventure. Pls another game - no vr)

1. Uncharted 4 (great end of the story around Nathan. Looks amazing. But Nathan is like a hero despite killing dozens of people?!)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Shall take a shot at this but dont lynch me if i end up putting something that was on PS3/Vita >_> Ignoring remasters and such i believe this is it for what ive played so far -

1. Bloodborne

2. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Nier Automata

4. Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep

5. Nioh

6. Gravity Rush 2

7. Uncharted 4

Not many but then i dont have a massive amount of Ps4 games played in total either.

After playing God of War and Nier: Automata and getting both platinums there's a slight change to my list. Those 2 games are just so damn good.

10. Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (had to have my KH representation)

9. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

8. Ratchet & Clank

7. Infamous Second Son

6. Nier: Automata

5. Bloodborne

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Persona 5

2. God of War

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

It was such a close call for my 1st and 2nd but i decided a little bit over Uncharted, though arguably God of War is a bit better of a game (U4 just resonated with me in a very personal way)

• Like 1

For me, I'd go with

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

2. FFXII The Zodiac Age 

3. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

4. Nier Automata

5. Code Realize

When I looked up my games, most are not PS4 exclusives and have been ported to the Vita, have a PS3/ XBOX version or are now even on Switch, like Disgaea 5. 

Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria both have PS3 versions but would be good additions to the list, Crash Bandicoot will soon no longer be exclusive as it's getting an xbox, switch and pc port, and FFXII TZA is now on PC, but I stuck it in there anyway since it's not a console.

I hope to add in FF7 remake and KH3 when they come out. I have no doubts that they will both be amazing games.

• Like 1

1. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III

2. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III

3. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III

4. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III

5. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III

I put much thought to my top 5! ;)

Edited by killivincent
  • Like 1

Managed to come up with a top 5. All other PS4 games I played have releases on other consoles or PC.

1. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone

2. Until Dawn

3. Everybody's Golf

4. Gravity Rush 2

5. Hardware Rivals

I really like NieR and Persona 5 but they have releases on other consoles (PC and PS3, respectively). I still have to play Horizon as well.

• Like 1

Realized I haven't played too many exclusives... If you wanna count in persona 5, it'd be at the top for me!

1. Uncharted 4

2. NieR: Automata

3. Horizon zero Dawn

4. Infamous Second Son

5. Until Dawn

6. Infamous first light

• Like 1

Can't really name a top 10, but of the games I have played these would be my top 5 would be Bloodborne, Resogun, God of War, Uncharted 4 and Drive Club in no particular order.

Haven't really played Gravity Rush, GT Sport, Horizon, Last Guardian or Mattefall yet, but I'm sure they would fill up the remaining 5 slots. :)

Number 1 goes to Bloodborne and Number 2 to Nier Automata. I liked The Last Guardian and Infamous First Light too.

The rest was rather disappointing. I hated Until Dawn and didn't like Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4