Top 10 PS4 Exclusives! Rank em

linkdevivo

On 1/30/2018 at 1:26 PM, linkdevivo said:

Rank em guys!

It's games that can only be played on a PS4 system so I decided not to include PS3 games getting the remaster treatment (Unless it's a full on remake from the ground up). Also remember that it's tough to play every single PS4 exclusive so there'll be gaps in everybody's list, be respectful. So many great games are coming out this year and next year that this list will surely change with games such as God of War, Spider-man, Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, KHIII and TLOU II next year. It's a great time to be a Playstation fan!! It's also great that I platinumed each of these games as it's a testament to how much I love them:

OLDER VERSION

10. Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (had to have my KH representation)

9. The Order 1886

8. Until Dawn

7. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

6. Infamous Second Son

5. Ratchet and Clank

4. Bloodborne

3. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Persona 5

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Would like to start Nioh and Nier: Automata this year and see if my list changes.

UPDATE: Played Nier and God of War

10. Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue

9. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

8. Ratchet & Clank

7. Infamous Second Son

6. Nier: Automata

5. Bloodborne

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Persona 5

2. God of War

UPDATE: Played Detroit: Become Human and crossed out Nier: Automata because it is now available on XBOX.

8. Ratchet & Clank

7. Infamous Second Son

6. Detroit Become Human

5. Bloodborne

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Persona 5

2. God of War

Waiting on Spider-Man which i'm sure will be pretty high on my list.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:26 PM, linkdevivo said:

Rank em guys!

It's games that can only be played on a PS4 system so I decided not to include PS3 games getting the remaster treatment (Unless it's a full on remake from the ground up). Also remember that it's tough to play every single PS4 exclusive so there'll be gaps in everybody's list, be respectful. So many great games are coming out this year and next year that this list will surely change with games such as God of War, Spider-man, Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, KHIII and TLOU II next year. It's a great time to be a Playstation fan!! It's also great that I platinumed each of these games as it's a testament to how much I love them:

OLDER VERSION

10. Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (had to have my KH representation)

9. The Order 1886

8. Until Dawn

7. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

6. Infamous Second Son

5. Ratchet and Clank

4. Bloodborne

3. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Persona 5

Would like to start Nioh and Nier: Automata this year and see if my list changes.

UPDATE: Played Nier and God of War

8. Ratchet & Clank

7. Infamous Second Son

6. Nier: Automata

5. Bloodborne

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Persona 5

2. God of War

UPDATE: Played Detroit: Become Human and crossed out Nier: Automata because it is now available on XBOX.

8. Ratchet & Clank

7. Infamous Second Son

6. Detroit Become Human

5. Bloodborne

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Persona 5

2. God of War

1. Uncharted 4

2. God of War

3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4. Infamous Second Son

5. Uncharted Lost Legacy

6. Ratchet & Clank

7. Spider-Man (It's Insomniac, I know it's going to be legendary.)

• Like 1

tbh I only have a top 3 PS4 exclusives:

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

2. The Last Guardian

1. Bloodborne

I’ve also enjoyed other exclusives like Gravity Rush 2, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) and God of War (PS4). But not as much as I did with my big three.

Also Persona 5, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy and NieR Automata aren’t PS4 exclusives.

Edited by Crzy Minus

Here's my top five because to be honest, most of the other PS4 exclusives I've played I wouldn't really consider that good or memorable anyway, also Spider-Man sits at the top spot because Spider-Man.

1 Spider-Man

2 Knack

3 Drive Club / Drive Club VR

4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5 inFamous: First Light

• Like 1

Can't think of 10 but the best I've played exclusive wise has to be bloodborne hands down! It's a good challenge, great gameplay, stunning environments, tonnes of variety and it has some of the best cinematic scenes I have ever seen in a game with some of the boss intros. 

Few other ones I can think of are horizon zero dawn, until dawn, the crash remasters and journey

8 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Can't think of 10 but the best I've played exclusive wise has to be bloodborne hands down! It's a good challenge, great gameplay, stunning environments, tonnes of variety and it has some of the best cinematic scenes I have ever seen in a game with some of the boss intros. 

Few other ones I can think of are horizon zero dawn, until dawn, the crash remasters and journey

Crash remastered aren't exclusive anymore, if they still were crash 1 would be my number one.

• Like 1

For the ones I've played, here it is:

1. Uncharted 4

2. God of War

3. Spider-Man

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

5. Detroit: Become Human

6. Ratchet & Clank

7. inFamous: Second Son

8. The Last Guardian

9. Driveclub

10. The Order: 1886

It'd be much longer if I included remasters, but I'm limiting it to titles that made their debut on the PS4.

Edited by SuperSaiyan3985

1 hour ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

They did for the shitbox too? Had no idea. Very rare that I get any game on pre order but that was one of them. 

Haha yea I preordered it as well, which I've only done maybe 3 times in the past 10 years or so. It's going to the switch as well I think.

On 7/30/2018 at 9:51 PM, Valyrious said:

1. God of War
2. Persona 5
3. Bloodborne

The only top three that truly matter.

It then becomes a battle of preference there onward. But these are the undisputed three games that you need to own if you have a PS4.

I'd very much put Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn in here. Though they do appeal a bit more to the mainstream, they are truly amazing spectacular experiences in AAA gaming.

Your list rocks though.

On 7/31/2018 at 4:00 AM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

1. Uncharted 4

2. God of War

3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4. Infamous Second Son

5. Uncharted Lost Legacy

6. Ratchet & Clank

7. Spider-Man (It's Insomniac, I know it's going to be legendary.)

haha this is cheating, bro. ?

On 1/30/2018 at 2:03 PM, PermaFox said:

Definitely add the Gran Turismo franchise, as I think that is the best racing simulator out there.  Am I ashamed I cancelled my GT Sport pre-order?  Yes.

So my list would be: 1. GT Sport  2. Until Dawn and 3. Uncharted LL

I'm sure Uncharted 4 is on the list, but I haven't played it yet!

So you’ve played TLL, but not U4? What is wrong with you?

On 1/30/2018 at 2:43 PM, Eyjabria said:

I share the same feeling. There aren't any spectacular exclusives I've played on PS4 (or which would even interest me). I think the only exclusive I've played so far is Gravity Rush 2 and it was a decent game. Everything else has been multiplatform.

I've been eyeing Yakuza 0 which was praised in this topic too... but too many games in my backlog already.

The only exclusive you’ve played is GR2? What’re you doing with your life?

21 hours ago, Zarmatura93 said:

1. Bloodborne.

Nothing else matters.
Maybe God of War.

Well aren’t you ignorant.

Only had a PS4 since Xmas, so I'll do a Top 5.

FYI I'm not including any games re-released on PS4, but originally released on PS3 (i.e. The Last of Us or Heavy Rain).  Also not including any former exclusives 

1) God of War

2) Bloodborne 

3) Detroit: Become Human

4) Horizon: Zero Dawn

5) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

12 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

I'd very much put Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn in here. Though they do appeal a bit more to the mainstream, they are truly amazing spectacular experiences in AAA gaming.

Your list rocks though.

Yeah, I definitely don't disagree with that. Those two games would most likely finish up my Top 5, but there was another title that came to mind that made me doubt myself a little bit.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

The only exclusive you’ve played is GR2? What’re you doing with your life?

I know it was probably a mistake to buy a PS4 seeing how few interesting exclusives it has. Been playing Yakuza 0 now too. But it's not a PS4 exclusive. :giggle: