4. Uncharted 4: The Thief's End

5. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

6. Detroit: Become Human

7. InFamous Second Son

8. God of War

9. The Order: 1886

10. Ratchet & Clank

Something like that.

And yeah I know, technically TLOU isn't PS4 exclusive but deal with it. It was hard enough to get 10 items in this list so I had to bend some rules.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 2

My top ten

1. Bloodborne

2. God of War

3. Nioh

4. Horizon Zero Dawn

5. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

6. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

7. Infamous: Second Son

8. The Last Guardian

10. Infamous: First Light

I feel some other exclusives deserve to be on this top ten list but I haven’t gotten around to playing them yet *Persona 5 I’ll make updates in the future

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Juzota said:

1. The Last of Us Remastered

2. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Until Dawn

4. Uncharted 4: The Thief's End

5. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

6. Detroit: Become Human

7. InFamous Second Son

8. God of War

10. Ratchet & Clank

Something like that.

And yeah I know, technically TLOU isn't PS4 exclusive but deal with it. It was hard enough to get 10 items in this list so I had to bend some rules.

I'll allow it! nice list. GoW too damn low though

• 1 month later...

1. Persona 5 (even though it also came out on PS3)

2. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. Uncharted Lost Legacy

4. Yakuza Kiwami 2

5. Uncharted 4

6. Spider-Man

7. Yakuza 6

8. Until Dawn

9. Infamous First Light

10. Infamous Second Son

Planning on picking up God of War and Detroit soon.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Get on it, bro. 2 amazing experiences, especially GoW.

You liked Lost Legacy better than 4? Would love to here why...

Mostly because I enjoyed The Western Ghats more than Madagascar. I enjoyed the story in 4 more though.

On 7/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Here's my top five because to be honest, most of the other PS4 exclusives I've played I wouldn't really consider that good or memorable anyway, also Spider-Man sits at the top spot because Spider-Man.

1 Spider-Man

2 Knack

3 Drive Club / Drive Club VR

4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5 inFamous: First Light

This man put f*cking Knack above UC4.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Absolutely 100% stand by it, genuine swear to Tobey Maguire's 16 inch cock and the memory of my beloved Spider-Man 4 that I mean it. 

Knack was just more fun to me, and also didn't introduce a bunch of plot holes into the continued story from the previous three entries. That being said, Uncharted 4 still made my top 5, so I clearly enjoyed it. But Knack just really grabbed me. I said it at launch, I've said it a hundred times since, and I'll continue to say it, it really just feels like a *true* Crash Bandicoot 4. It's even got Mark Cerny heavily involved to add more credence to the feel. The kind of linear but open area platforming and basic combat, along with the friendly and colorful art style, it all really feels very 90s / early 00s platformer to me, and I love that type of game. Obviously the story is a whole other thing and I don't mind the story of the game at all, but I can take it or leave it, gameplay wise the thing is top notch and of the two launch games I got (this, and Killzone, plus I guess Resogun and I think Contrast was the other PS+ game) day one, this is the one I played through more than just once. Hell, I think I played through it probably close to 10 times to get all the suit specific trophies and collectibles. It's a plat I am actually proud to have.

Knack is fucking underrated and "knack 2 baybee" jokes aside (though I do find them funny, I won't lie), I think of all the games at the PS4's launch, it was the most deserving of an expanded sequel. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Absolutely 100% stand by it, genuine swear to Tobey Maguire's 16 inch cock and the memory of my beloved Spider-Man 4 that I mean it. 

Knack was just more fun to me, and also didn't introduce a bunch of plot holes into the continued story from the previous three entries. That being said, Uncharted 4 still made my top 5, so I clearly enjoyed it. But Knack just really grabbed me. I said it at launch, I've said it a hundred times since, and I'll continue to say it, it really just feels like a *true* Crash Bandicoot 4. It's even got Mark Cerny heavily involved to add more credence to the feel. The kind of linear but open area platforming and basic combat, along with the friendly and colorful art style, it all really feels very 90s / early 00s platformer to me, and I love that type of game. Obviously the story is a whole other thing and I don't mind the story of the game at all, but I can take it or leave it, gameplay wise the thing is top notch and of the two launch games I got (this, and Killzone, plus I guess Resogun and I think Contrast was the other PS+ game) day one, this is the one I played through more than just once. Hell, I think I played through it probably close to 10 times to get all the suit specific trophies and collectibles. It's a plat I am actually proud to have.

Knack is fucking underrated and "knack 2 baybee" jokes aside (though I do find them funny, I won't lie), I think of all the games at the PS4's launch, it was the most deserving of an expanded sequel. 

I'm done.

Just now, ragnarok2887 said:

From the games that I have played so far (own some that are in my backlog waiting to start);

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  4. Ratchet & Clank
  5. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
  6. Infamous Second Son
  7. Infamous First Light
  8. The Order 1886
  9. Driveclub
  10. Until Dawn

That's a nice list dude, be sure and edit it if you get to God of War and Spider-Man. ?

This would be my Top ten:

1. God of war
2. Uncharted 4
3. Bloodborne
4. Horizon zero Dawn
5. Alienation
6. Marvel's Spiderman
7. Uncharted The lost legacy
8. Infamous first light
9. Driveclub
10. Infamous second son

Place 1 and 2 are pretty interchangeable as are place 3 and 4. Especially the places 1 to 6 are all outstanding games. 

On 9/20/2018 at 9:30 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

On 9/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I'm done.

All personal taste my friend. Just because you love something doesn’t mean someone else will. That’s what opinions are. 

My list: 

1. Bloodborne

2. Until Dawn

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

4. InFamous Second Son

5. God of War

6. Ratchet and Clank

7. Resogun

8. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

9. InFamous First Light

That’s all I have for now. Won’t include PS4 exclusives that were remastered from the PS3.

Edited by Spaz

11 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

1)Uncharted 4
2)Bloodborne
3)God of War
4)Spider Man
5)inFamous Second Son
6)Gravity Rush 2
7)Driveclub
8)The Order 1886
9)Resogun
10)Until Dawn

That's a pretty nice list, bro. They only one i haven't played is Gravity Rush 2, do you recommend it without paying the first one?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

That's a pretty nice list, bro. They only one i haven't played is Gravity Rush 2, do you recommend it without paying the first one?

Thanks pal.
I'd actually recommend you play both lol. I am not like super into Japanese culture and their stuff and Gravity Rush is a unique game. I do not think there is any other like it. I enjoyed it a lot!
If you see it for a decent price, l would definetely recommend you to give it a go :)

Im getting through the exclusives this year so may be abit outdated, but i am basing on the enjoyment rather than story etc. But ill do a top 5.

1. Horizon zero dawn

2. God of War 

3.Gravity Rush remastered (if not allowed then loved 2)

4. Rachet and Crank

5. Infamous Second son

Have a backlog that includes spiderman,  and persona 5 so bound to change :)

As for question about playing Gravity rush 2 before 1, easy fix buy the first its worth every penny/cent

• Like 1

1.  Horizon Zero Dawn

(with a great gap)

2.  Infamous Second Son

3.  Transistor

4.  Kingdom Hearts (all of them, but I don't know which is not exclusive anymore...)

5.  Infamous First Light

6.  Crash Bandicoot N.Sane

7.  Let it die

8.  Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone

9.  Final Fantasy 12 Remaster

10. Everybodys Gone to the Rapture

Coming: Probably Death Stranding will be on the list...

Worth mentioning (have to play them yet): 

Digimon World Next Order

God of war...

have to play them yet

On 9/23/2018 at 8:25 PM, Spaz said:

All personal taste my friend. Just because you love something doesn’t mean someone else will. That’s what opinions are. 

My list: 

1. Bloodborne

2. Until Dawn

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

4. InFamous Second Son

5. God of War

6. Ratchet and Clank

7. Resogun

8. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

9. InFamous First Light

That’s all I have for now. Won’t include PS4 exclusives that were remastered from the PS3.

You should play Detroit: Become Human to complete that list.