Questions of akuma mode

Lonemankane

I got to ask about akuma mode, in that mode you die very easy but I got to ask, is it like the dead space 3 hardcore one, where you can back up your saves and just redownload them if you die and retry where you left off or is it a one sit kind of deal? am confused as I am wanting to know all this before I ask the big question.

In terms of if you can use that trick or not is Akuma mode harder then classic mode from evil within 2 or is it easy?

Just now, Gage said:

It's basically Nightmare but you die in one hit. It's not limited saves like Classic in TEW2. 

ah so it is not really a very very hard mode just a learn from your deaths and come back again and try again, seems easy from what I can hear. but I will say that the gameplay of evil within 1 is well to me bad that is what made me hate it a lot along with the guns being mostly peashooters without upgrades and the glitches where you end up trying to use a match and it does not light the body on fire and you basically got to be on top of the body when doing it even though your trying to time it right to burn all enemies at once that is following you and yeah. that is my problems with the game but I am willing to go back in as that was the download one of the evil within and am willing to go back to try it now I got a disc form of it. and I wanted to know all this before heading in as it were.

Akumu mode is pretty easy but can be frustrating at some parts (can't remember what chapters) if you haven't saved up enough resources in advance.

On 1/30/2018 at 11:57 PM, KANERKB said:

with the guns being mostly peashooters without upgrades

You don't really need to use weapons for the majority of the game at all. Bricks and a knife is the way to go for 60% of the game anyway.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 0:11 AM, Skadoki said:

Akumu mode is pretty easy but can be frustrating at some parts (can't remember what chapters) if you haven't saved up enough resources in advance.

You don't really need to use weapons for the majority of the game at all. Bricks and a knife is the way to go for 60% of the game anyway.

yes but in the moments of defending the guy with the glasses you need them to stop them from killing you.

10 hours ago, KANERKB said:

yes but in the moments of defending the guy with the glasses you need them to stop them from killing you.

Not really :) You can complete this section with just a shotgun (with no upgrades), couple of bolts (regular and blinding) and a couple of matches.

But I hear what you are saying, for a survival horror with guns you end up not using them at all.

A lot of what Akumu mode is, is stunning or knocking down a large group of enemies and then setting them all on fire with matches. There's a speed runner by the name of Jigsaw Killer I believe you can look up on YouTube who posted a walk through for Akumu. To me personally it's still not easy, but then again I haven't really sat down and focused 100% on it.