The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

36 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

We could easily bust out 50 Q&A's by the time this thing starts.. 

Question 1: Do you happen to own any pom poms?

@CjShai :eyebrow:

I don't have any poms poms, but I used to think I had a lot of trophies. Until I joined these forums that is. Now I'm just a small fish in a big sea. ??

After doing Rime the other day I thought about Severed. What is with the endings of these games they're just so bloody tragic & sad & it feels way worse seeing them after having spent the hours with that character; which I guess is what people bang on about when they go on about games delivering an exclusive type of experience. While I always consider these types of endings as pretty high level & good, I really didn't need those feelings the other day! Someone at PS Plus must have gotten sick of people having a sad about the lineup & decided to start adding games that can really make a person sad. Oh well I'll look forward to the next one I guess. :)

23 hours ago, CjShai said:

Nice pickups. Thanks for the info on Aquatic. Enjoy Diva X. Is it touch screen on the vita. Goodluck with that extreme song may you channel Miku herself, or an octopus, both would work well.

I'm not sure if there are any touchscreen features, there might be less input lag though which always helps. The hardest track is a medly of tracks I like a lot so that helps, I think I cleared it on extreme on ps4 but IIRC I still have to clear it with challenge items or something. If it really fries my brain I'll have to ask you about the comment posting service. Sounds quite handy.

14 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The painful grind....Have fun..... nightmare just thinking about it...

Haha I've chipped away at it a bit already but yeah when I think about it procrastination usually follows. Appreciate the words of support ;p

I'm at about 40% trophies on ps4 & I'm thinking I'll just transfer my save to the Vita version & it should be much easier to do the grind on that. Of course now it won't be in English but that doesn't bare thinking about really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, readytofuky said:

I'm at about 40% trophies on ps4 & I'm thinking I'll just transfer my save to the Vita version & it should be much easier to do the grind on that. Of course now it won't be in English but that doesn't bare thinking about really.

I think both you and @fisty123 need to toughen up a bit. I wish that Vita list had been a separate stack, I would have done it again.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CjShai said:

I just have to give @Demon--Prototype a quick shoutout. It is just so impressive to see the lengths you will go to get my attention. 20+ games now added to your profile in an attempt to destroy your completion rate (now at an alarming high of 82% still). Bravo I say and carry on. If you really commit you might be able to drive it down to the 50%s then I will really take notice. Of course it won't help in the long run but at least I will smile knowing not only did you lose but you also destroyed your profile trying to get me. Goodluck, ( nothing worse than an amateur trophy whore out for his first swallow )

Most of the games are also quick and or easy,
It seems there are a few this time around that want to win.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

20+ games? I think you mean 40+ games my beloved sensei 

Nice 40 plats in the first month should be competitive but what happens after that .........

8 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

"Destroyed your profile" 1f602.png Oh ill show you exactly what i'll be destroying, and lets just say i wont be bringing any lube for our little endeavour 1f618.png

Lol, well you will be about 20 yrs late if you wanted to try and be the first to do that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Nice 40 plats in the first month should be competitive but what happens after that .........

Remind myself daily to never get a Vita and PS3 for the sake of punishing your date lol

It will be interesting trying to achieve such a feat off only 1 platform though ?

6 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Lol, well you will be about 20 yrs late if you wanted to try and be the first to do that.

Lol, who said anything about trying?

• Like 3