The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

22 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Lmao, 1,500 unearned trophies? He'll knock that over in no time..... 15,000+ on the other hand.....

Damn, just had a look at my Trophy Advisor.... it says I have 26,461 trophies pending, lol

Which puts me slightly behind CJ with 26,491

Dont worry, You are still ahead of CJ. You just forgot to show DLC. over 30,000 (1k more than @CjShai:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Dont worry, You are still ahead of CJ. You just forgot to show DLC. over 30,000 (1k more than @CjShai:P

I don't show DLC because it includes every DLC trophy for your games, regardless of whether or not you actually have it

Edited by damage_6-9
Triple posted for some reason
  • Like 2

Just a quick reminder to everyone in Division 1. I will be counting trophies based on AWST. This means you need to factor in the time difference depending on which state you live in. With some of you still suffering through Daylight Savings, you'll have to wait until 3am on March 1st for your trophies to start counting toward your total. Season 2 veterans in my Division will remember this from last year.

I know many of you are raring to go and get a head start straight out of the gate, but you'll have to wait a few hours if you don't want your efforts to have been in vain.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Crestfallen said:

When is the completion percentage recorded @MattyH16? I'm hoping it's around 11-midnight AWST on the 28th.

Good question, I'm not too sure how or when but @TheWayne-o will get it all done. I won't be having much to do with anyone's stats until April 1st for the first score update.

Personally, I won't be earning any more trophies from now until tomorrow. I'm not saying anyone else has to do that but it will certainly make Wayne's job today a lot easier and allow for a more accurate stats gathering.

• Like 2

On 26/02/2018 at 0:01 PM, fisty123 said:

I personally think the Completion Percentage scoring system should be removed.... Just saying :P

I agree. I've noticed a few people tanking in anticipation of those juicy bonus points. I'm even guilty of doing this myself, although I think @Demon--Prototype takes the cake for the brutal murder of his (formally) perfect profile ?

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Hampy64 said:

(For bonus)

Forma.8

This War of Mine: The Little One

Driveclub

Deus Ex: Mankind divided

Prince of Persia The forgotten Sands

(Not Bonus)

Dragon Age: Inquistion

Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain

Knack

Hey dude, Forma 8 came out in 2017 so it isn't eligible for the backlog. Just a heads up

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Oh sorry i don't believe i finished my sentence.. Remove the useless bonus of 200 points and change it to 1000 points 1f642.png

Much better, I am hoping to finish early this afternoon and I have a little list of games I might engage with to manipulate my own completition rate to, just for fun of course ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Much better, I am hoping to finish early this afternoon and I have a little list of games I might engage with to manipulate my own completition rate to, just for fun of course 1f600.png

Oh just to think of the activity in my happy pants when i see that completion drop by a whopping 0.01%

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Just a quick reminder to everyone in Division 1. I will be counting trophies based on AWST. This means you need to factor in the time difference depending on which state you live in. With some of you still suffering through Daylight Savings, you'll have to wait until 3am on March 1st for your trophies to start counting toward your total. Season 2 veterans in my Division will remember this from last year.

I know many of you are raring to go and get a head start straight out of the gate, but you'll have to wait a few hours if you don't want your efforts to have been in vain.

Damn those West Australians :shakefist: always behind and having to wait on them :P 

• Like 4