PSV digital titles from other region

Smashero

Small question regarding "One Tap Hero" PSV CN version: since the game is digital only how it is possible that people with EU/US accounts can have it on their list (and be still on the LB)?

Check the LB for that game:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/3442-one-tap-hero

44. dmansie1 - UK
48. josh9561 - AUS
59. oshkoshbagosh1 - USA
71. YaoFengYi - Cyprus
77. odilonemarcelo - Portugal

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the answer in this case is: Henkaku + trophy dumps or there is some other, but official and legal way to do it?

Would love to have this title in my collection and f.e. "Taco Master " (PSV digital NA only), "Mecho Tales" (PSV digital NA only), or all other "4th" stack of "Energy SERIES" or "36 Fragments of Midnight", but AFAIK it is not possible.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

No legal way to add Vita digital games to another account, sadly no :(

Regarding Mecho Tales i'm pretty sure there's a PS4 Port maybe you can add that to your collection? :)

Thanks for confirmation. So I think those profiles shall be reported.

"Mecho Tales" PS4 done already ;).

4 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

LRG just sold a limited physical version of Mecho Tales. Should get mine within the next days. :-)

But no idea how they got One Tag Hero. Would like to have this in my list as well.

Thanks for info! Didn't know that. Sold out already... Any chance that it can be borrowed? (assuming that you will open it :D).

AFAIK there is no PH version of "One Tap Hero".

Edited by Smashero

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

As has been said, physical versions are the only possible (legal) way.

If you check if it exists (usually through LRG), it's possible to have it on different region's account.

Ok, so for "One Tap Hero" it is not possible, right?

I'm pretty sure one of the things Henkakku allowed at one point was some form of region/account switching or piracy/sideloading games on the Vita, which is likely how anyone who doesn't have it on their profile as a 1 second trophy set pop got it. Not a legit method of obtaining it though. 

58 minutes ago, Gage said:

I'm pretty sure one of the things Henkakku allowed at one point was some form of region/account switching or piracy/sideloading games on the Vita, which is likely how anyone who doesn't have it on their profile as a 1 second trophy set pop got it. Not a legit method of obtaining it though. 

I read something about loading the entire game. Found several month ago a big directory where inside there was around 1000 ps vita games (80% VN, the rest was between phisical triple A release and some indie), this explain to me a lot of 'stranger profiles' present on the net. So yeah, 100% hack. I would really want to know how they can extrapulate a game from a cartridge, for me is a sort of black magic or something like that since i am a noob on pc&co, and obviously i don't have a pc ?

5 hours ago, Gage said:

Yeah, seen Wipeout 2048 couple of times done below 60 secs, so it has to be that issue.

Coming back to the case: shall those profiles be flagged then?

Edited by Smashero

That's an interesting question, and one that as far as I can tell isn't addressed in the site's rules: are legitimately-earned trophies on a clearly pirated game a flaggable offense?

I would have to assume they would be flaggable, since if they weren't then the site would be punishing honest players on the leaderboards. At the same time, team accounts have arguably a similar effect and are absolutely allowed based on my understanding of the rules, so I would wait to hear from @MMDE before making any reports.

I've been interested in this topic as well. Someone did report someone else for this exact reason, I approved it, didn't see any disputes.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:25 AM, Smashero said:

Yeah, seen Wipeout 2048 couple of times done below 60 secs, so it has to be that issue.

Coming back to the case: shall those profiles be flagged then?

If you see Vita games completed in like 1 min, and you don't think there's any way to do that, even with a planned save (make as much progress on a save without any trophy unlocking, to unlock the last in a shorter amount of time from the first), then it's likely CFW Vita auto pop garbage. It's reportable, and it's nice if you tell me about it and some absolutely minimum time that game can be completed. :)

On 1/31/2018 at 1:59 PM, Smashero said:

Small question regarding "One Tap Hero" PSV CN version: since the game is digital only how it is possible that people with EU/US accounts can have it on their list (and be still on the LB)?

Check the LB for that game:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/3442-one-tap-hero

44. dmansie1 - UK
48. josh9561 - AUS
59. oshkoshbagosh1 - USA
71. YaoFengYi - Cyprus
77. odilonemarcelo - Portugal

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the answer in this case is: Henkaku + trophy dumps or there is some other, but official and legal way to do it?

Would love to have this title in my collection and f.e. "Taco Master " (PSV digital NA only), "Mecho Tales" (PSV digital NA only), or all other "4th" stack of "Energy SERIES" or "36 Fragments of Midnight", but AFAIK it is not possible.

Try to PM them on PSN asking how they did it.

Edited by MMDE

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

I've been interested in this topic as well. Someone did report someone else for this exact reason, I approved it, didn't see any disputes.

If you see Vita games completed in like 1 min, and you don't think there's any way to do that, even with a planned save (make as much progress on a save without any trophy unlocking, to unlock the last in a shorter amount of time from the first), then it's likely CFW Vita auto pop garbage. It's reportable, and it's nice if you tell me about it and some absolutely minimum time that game can be completed. :)

Nah, W2048 can not be done with "planned save". feisar_2097 did it in >4 days and since he has also the 2nd time for "Wipeout Omega Collection" I would state that his times shall be taken as the minimum (unless somebody will beat them about couple of minutes). Everything "way" below his times -> hack/cheat/save/whatever. As I said: I have seen on this site W2048 done in 48-59 secs which is obvious CFW use, but they were removed - I appreciate that.

Hm... Ok, why not. I will PM them ('trollface' :D). I am really curious about the answers :D. What is "nice" that their times are legit so far. There were couple of "One Tap Hero" achievers below 1 minute which clearly shows that was done with CFW.

The only "legit" example which I know so far is this:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3819-콥스-파티-blood-drive

Since the "devs" menu is accessible.

OT: any games like the above one?

Edited by Smashero

• 1 month later...