Ps+ Feb 2018

Gwendly

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

The reason why it's a terrible game for PS+, when everyone remotely (5 bucks) interested in it would have bought it by now.

M9e8oGt.png

Please do go on about how terrible it is in comparison to the competitions offerings...

Every game on that list has been $5 before numerous times. But when it's Knack, who cares? It's a piece of shit!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

M9e8oGt.png

Please do go on about how terrible it is in comparison to the competitions offerings...

Every game on that list has been $5 before numerous times. But when it's Knack, who cares? It's a piece of shit!

I'd rather want some indies ;) 

7 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I think it's perfect for Plus. Tons of people keep asking for it as a Plus game, and refuse to spend money on it. Now, they can finally stop asking, and play what isn't that bad a game. If thousands of players played that Kung Fu Panda game here, which is most likely a horrendous piece of shit, I'm sure there are plenty that will be interested in this.

I thought it started out as "Please Sony give us a AAA game on PS Plus. I'll take anything. Even Knack." and then just kept going as a meme. Do you mean to say there are people out there who seriously wanted one of the PS Plus spots to be taken up by a game they could get for almost nothing? I wouldn't call a game you're not willing to spend money on "perfect for plus" by the way.

21 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I thought it started out as "Please Sony give us a AAA game on PS Plus. I'll take anything. Even Knack." and then just kept going as a meme. Do you mean to say there are people out there who seriously wanted one of the PS Plus spots to be taken up by a game they could get for almost nothing? I wouldn't call a game you're not willing to spend money on "perfect for plus" by the way.

Seemed like people still wanted it, for some reason. And why not? If you wanted a game badly enough, I would imagine you'd have already spent money on it (especially if it was just $5). Trying things you're on the fence about for free are the best kinds of Plus games. 

4 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Seemed like people still wanted it, for some reason. And why not? If you wanted a game badly enough, I would imagine you'd have already spent money on it (especially if it was just $5). Trying things you're on the fence about for free are the best kinds of Plus games. 

I've seen this kind of thing said a lot and I've never understood it. I would rather get games that I actually want than games I'm on the fence about.

44 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I've seen this kind of thing said a lot and I've never understood it. I would rather get games that I actually want than games I'm on the fence about.

I've played Plus games that I highly enjoyed, that I probably wouldn't have bought, as they just weren't of very high interest to me. It's nice to get something free you intended to buy, too. But I'm fine either way. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

The reason why it's a terrible game for PS+, when everyone remotely (5 bucks) interested in it would have bought it by now.

10 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I think it's perfect for Plus. Tons of people keep asking for it as a Plus game, and refuse to spend money on it. Now, they can finally stop asking, and play what isn't that bad a game. If thousands of players played that Kung Fu Panda game here, which is most likely a horrendous piece of shit, I'm sure there are plenty that will be interested in this.

8 hours ago, Valyrious said:

M9e8oGt.png

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

I'd rather want some indies ;) 

In MMDE's defense, what he says about Knack ("everyone remotely interested in it would have bought it by now") is something I keep saying of GwG games, every single month. They're always games I already have or don't want at all.

Ironically, I'm interested in playing Knack (only) now that it's on PS+, though I have more of an interest in Rime (which I think is an indie game), and also in last month's big AAA game, Deus Ex. Games like Knack and Deus Ex are the rare type of big AAA game which I'd gladly try on PS+ but which are so far down on my priority lists that I'd never buy them.

• Like 1

Heh.. Knack..  The silver lining for me is I am pretty sure the plat will be UR now.. 

Anyway... After months(almost a year I think), a game I will play in PS+ IGC... Been wanting to play Rime but the full price is too expensive for me... 

... And I guess Grand Kingdom will return ib my Weeblympics list xD