List of Vita Apps with Trophies

Sundr0wn_

Heya everyone!

I just discovered the Wake-Up Club for my Vita, and since together with Welcome Park that makes the second free "App" that includes Trophies, i was wondering if there are more of them.

I wasn't able to find a list or forum post for it so i thought i'd compile one here. (If there are even more).

So does anyone know any others?

• Welcome Park
  • Wake-Up Club
  • New Paint Park
  • Run Sackboy! Run!
  • Get Off My Lawn
  • Travel Bug
  • Frobisher Says!
  • Ecolibrium
Edited by thekiffer21
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

those aren't really apps tho

I was mostly talking about free or paid "lifestyle" like apps. 

But honestly, why not get free "phonegames" together too?

EDIT: found some more: Travel Bug, Frobisher Says and Ecolibrium. 

I'm also gonna update my initial post to actually show a list ?

Edited by thekiffer21

I'd say Frobisher is more of a game than that LBP endless runner tbh. 

Sackboy has one thing and one thing only, you running to the end while you jump and dodge.

Frobisher has an assortment of fun little mini games and even has purchasable DLC. 

Frobisher is like a free miniature version of Wario Ware for Vita, and it's definitely fun for a good half hour or so.

• Like 1

@thekiffer21 be careful since ecolibrium is Impossible to achieve due a trophy (due to a server problem if i remember right), and the same is for travel bug (here the gold trophy is potentially obtainable, but i don't think you have maybe 1000 hours to invest in this shit) so..judge by yourself ? 

other thing, real app with trophy are only a few, just like wake up club, welcome park, new paint part, the other are definitelly free to play imho. 

Just checked all my games, forgot to mention jetpack joyride, jetpack joyride deluxe and break quest extra evolution (if i recall correctly it's a sort of "bricks game") funny if you like the genre, all trophy are easy and fast extcept for the 24 hours playtime, but here you can use an elastic band and do nothing (i have played this game near 5 years ago, i don't remember perfectly every game so maybe it's not the truth, i've just supposed to have used a sort of glitch because i have spent not a lot of time for complete this game). 

7 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

@thekiffer21 be careful since ecolibrium is Impossible to achieve due a trophy (due to a server problem if i remember right), and the same is for travel bug (here the gold trophy is potentially obtainable, but i don't think you have maybe 1000 hours to invest in this shit) so..judge by yourself 1f603.png 

other thing, real app with trophy are only a few, just like wake up club, welcome park, new paint part, the other are definitelly free to play imho. 

Just checked all my games, forgot to mention jetpack joyride, jetpack joyride deluxe and break quest extra evolution (if i recall correctly it's a sort of "bricks game") funny if you like the genre, all trophy are easy and fast extcept for the 24 hours playtime, but here you can use an elastic band and do nothing (i have played this game near 5 years ago, i don't remember perfectly every game so maybe it's not the truth, i've just supposed to have used a sort of glitch because i have spent not a lot of time for complete this game). 

I saw that for Travel Bug there's a Trophy to reach the Top of the leaderboard, i assume you mean that one ? Too bad about Ecolibrium though, i like these Ecosystem simulations.

I had Jetpack Joyride deluxe, didnt that one cost a few bucks?

For now i'm just trying to compile a list, imma update it to mark the unobtainable ones later on.

46 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

I saw that for Travel Bug there's a Trophy to reach the Top of the leaderboard, i assume you mean that one 1f602.png Too bad about Ecolibrium though, i like these Ecosystem simulations.

I had Jetpack Joyride deluxe, didnt that one cost a few bucks?

For now i'm just trying to compile a list, imma update it to mark the unobtainable ones later on.

Exactly i was talking about reach the top on the leaderboard, i never started the game due to this fact ? jetpack joyride and deluxe when was launched was free (eu and us store 100% sure since i haven't payed this game), maybe not in your country. 

For ecolibrium yeah it's sucks a lot since it's a vita app a sony never patch when something is broken. It was a good game, really intresting. I haven't completed this due to the fact i wasn't a trophy hunter when i have started to play the game ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...